Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was at the beginning and I'm sure he asked that to determine if he was under the influence of some sort of drug. If he was medicated the interview would have gone a different direction I believe.

It was at 16:34 of 1:17:38, so pretty early on. The officer asked Laundrie if he took any medications and if he was always that hyper.

Protesters carried signs, such as, "TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT! #Justiceforgabby," "North Port Loves Gabby," and "WOULD SHE BRING YOU HOME?"

Pretty confrontational. Hope it works!
Normally I hate this stuff, but it has the potential to bring some good here. Pressure from all angles will hopefully lead to the family, or Brian himself, deciding to finally do the right thing.

I’m not holding my breath, but there’s a chance.

My two cents regarding GP’s Instagram account & the final Instagram post:

I believe they took the photos while in Ogden and GP planned to use them for a Halloween post at the appropriate time, because of the colors and it would make a cute Instagram holiday moment. But IMO, BL posted them to GP’s Instagram prematurely in an attempt to make it appear GP was posting.

Also, I believe that BL disabled GP’s Instagram account briefly, but put it back online on the advice of those around him, because removing it would be “suspicious,” might prove he had access to her account, and leaving it active might suggest she was still “with us.” As always, MOO

All of the theories that say she told him to leave and take the van make zero sense to me. Why would she give up her van to him, giving up her transportation in the process? Makes no sense.

Also makes no sense - that he never wore shoes and somehow he could be in a coffee shop for six hours without shoes on. Maybe that's OK in Moab but it's not commonly OK at all. And BL told the cops he could not stop being dirty - OK, but why? What is wrong with a person who thinks it's fine to walk around filthy all the time and embarrass your girlfriend with your filthiness when you know it bothers her? Total disregard for her feelings.

Indicates something, not sure what. But I don't see any scenario where she gives him her van.

are you from out west? It’s dirty here. There’s sand, rocks, dust EVERYWHERE. I go outside with the dogs for 5 minutes and if i have sandles on I’m dirty. I can’t imagine trying to stay clean and pristine while living in a van and a tent. It would be nearly impossible. I was just camping for 2 days and came back and thought I’d stain the shower with how much dust and dirt came off of me. Seems weird you’d even look into this as a way for him to be “bad”. I’d be going crazy if my partner required me to be clean before getting in a tent while we were living in it. You’d have to shower or wipe your body down every 20 minutes.

yellowstone_cells2.gif

Yellow indicates cell coverage in Yellowstone. I was surprised that there was that much coverage.

I am not sure I would put a lot of faith in that.
Cell coverage depends on many things......one being your phone and your provider....and other things I cant even understand.
I live in a populated area with allegedly amazing service.......but I can go 5 min from my house and have 1 bar, then another 5 min and have full bars. My daughter can be next to me and have full bars on the exact same phone that I have and I have no service at all.

My first floor of my house - perfect cell coverage (not using wifi). My second floor - no cell coverage - I have to use wifi. What the hell? lol

Then I have gone up to over 14,000 feet elevation on top of Mount Evans here in Colorado and had the BEST cell coverage ever.

The FB group for my town has discussion after discussion about cell coverage and who is the best provider and about why do some areas of town not work for some providers and work for other providers, while they all use the same towers.

I mean, making sense of cell service....is like some insane mathematical equation that nobody can make sense of... move over Good Will Hunting.

JMO based on my own experiences and experiments. lol

well, after going over his instagram i see nothing suspect in his artwork. Typical for the style and name of his instagram page. That said this page seems to have started around their relationship which means he has or had previous social media before this couple started dating. That's really the only odd thing to me. Personally I wouldn't start a new social media as a couple

I have a hunch that she is getting OCD/Anxiety treatment somewhere, maybe at some off-grid place. Could even be social media detox kinda facility. Gabby told Brian not to tell anyone as she wouldn't want her treatment to be interrupted. She did text her mom that she would have no cell-service, but that may not have been her text. This has a hoaxy feel to it. Brian should talk. His sister recently made a statement about this possibly being a "misunderstanding" so ya never know.
I hope his sister didn't say that because of any lies he may have told his family.

I have a hunch that she is getting OCD/Anxiety treatment somewhere, maybe at some off-grid place. Could even be social media detox kinda facility. Gabby told Brian not to tell anyone as she wouldn't want her treatment to be interrupted. She did text her mom that she would have no cell-service, but that may not have been her text. This has a hoaxy feel to it. Brian should talk. His sister recently made a statement about this possibly being a "misunderstanding" so ya never know.

I don't want to go into my real suspicions here because i think they might violate some rules.. Excluding all personal bias and just going by the lone facts we have been granted so far i can't go as far as most of the commenters that i have seen. When more released i can but i just wont go that far into speculative stances.

Is it possible to confuse between Yosemite and Yellowstone? I know a lot of people do.
But I doubt a person who is on the road visiting stateparks would.

I just thought of something. How many people have made reservations at Yosemite when they meant Yellowstone or visa versa and end up in the wrong place and no reservation? :eek::eek::eek:

My two cents regarding GP’s Instagram account & the final Instagram post:

I believe they took the photos while in Ogden and GP planned to use them for a Halloween post at the appropriate time, because of the colors and it would make a cute Instagram holiday moment. But IMO, BL posted them to GP’s Instagram prematurely in an attempt to make it appear GP was posting.

Also, I believe that BL disabled GP’s Instagram account briefly, but put it back online on the advice of those around him, because removing it would be “suspicious,” might prove he had access to her account, and leaving it active might suggest she was still “with us.” As always, MOO
GP's Instagram account was disabled earlier TODAY, but put back up with the comment that it had been a mistake.

I agree completely. There are a lot of devil's advocates on this thread. She's missing. If he didn't do anything wrong, he could have just said so. All he had to do was cooperate and be helpful. Everything he is doing screams guilt, so if he IS innocent and this case goes cold w/no body, he is going to end up being treated like Casey Anthony, as much as I hate that case being mentioned yet again.

Imo, he is acting guilty bc he is.

Devil's advocate. That may be the wrong phrase to use.
It is important to correct incorrect information no matter who's favor it may benefit. Wrong info, does nobody any good.

I have yet to see anyone trying to give him a pass or defend him....or actually play devil's advocate. However, once the bodycam video was released, it is clear to see that both were toxic to each other in their relationship - to a point. But that fact does not negate the fact, she is missing and he is a POI because of the circumstances we know.

It was at 16:34 of 1:17:38, so pretty early on. The officer asked Laundrie if he took any medications and if he was always that hyper.
In terms of various possible afflictions discussed G or B may have, or concerning possible meds I hope it's not off-topic to mention B doesn't at all seem hyper to me. To those of us from NY, and who are diagnosed with ADHD, on the contrary I thought he was calm, considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong