IL IL - The Unidentified Victims of John Wayne Gacy

I noticed that the NamUs page for Body 13 was updated today. Are there any new rule-outs? The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

It is odd that DNA Doe Project is working on Body 5 but none of the other Gacy victims - I wonder why. Hopefully they'll move on to the others when/if they have success with that one?

I noticed that the NamUs page for Body 13 was updated today. Are there any new rule-outs? The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

It is odd that DNA Doe Project is working on Body 5 but none of the other Gacy victims - I wonder why. Hopefully they'll move on to the others when/if they have success with that one?
I believe I had read somewhere that Body 5 had the best DNA extraction results, so they started with them.

That one was only recently announced and already in the research phase without any indication of how long it might have been in research (there are apparently some cases that they are working that are not announced to the public). I think they could already be working on the others, or perhaps they are still in various stages of extraction.

What is an update for Body 13? I cant find it
I don't know - I can see the date of last update, but not what changed. It's probably the rule-out list but I can't see that since I don't have a NamUs account (I live outside the US).

I read somewhere that Body 28 might be murdered in June-July 1975 - around this time Gacy set barbecue pit under which this victim was buried. Thats why I assume Body 10 was the second victim to be murdered. Overmore, Gacy stated he murdered his second victim around January 1974 (Note: date of this murder couldn't be determined unlike for other victims). Body 10 was found wearing reddish socks, due to this fact I suppose he was murdered during Fall/Winter (most likely January 1974). Another fact which intrigues me - he was the only victim who didnt have hair on his head. Summary, there are two conclusions:
1) Body 10 was the second victim to be murdered
2) Body 10 was probably bald/had light short hair.

I didn’t see ruled out but any chances of these young men being either? Both were the same height as both does

Andrew Memmelaar Missing since 1975 from Lehigh, Kansas

Richard Allen Rhyne Missing since 1977 from Angleton, Texas

Attachments

• 0FE71375-9A71-4E62-A2D2-04526CE7EA7A.jpeg
    0FE71375-9A71-4E62-A2D2-04526CE7EA7A.jpeg
    18.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 6EB0E700-80EE-497F-A8A9-7ACCB2F34F95.jpeg
    6EB0E700-80EE-497F-A8A9-7ACCB2F34F95.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
  • CFCD93DD-ACEC-4395-8C88-6A7E0163A33B.jpeg
    CFCD93DD-ACEC-4395-8C88-6A7E0163A33B.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 5

Unidentified Wiki
Gacy Victim Five - DNA Doe Project Cases
Last Updated: May 20, 2021
''Gacy Victim Five
''On December 26, 1978 authorities uncovered human skeletal remains in the crawl space of a house in Norwood Park, Illinois, a small community northwest of Chicago. The house was the residence of the executed sexual predator and serial killer John Wayne Gacy. Forensic anthropologists determined the victim was a 22 to 32-year-old, 5’ 9” White/Caucasian male. Found on the body of the young man was a light-colored, long-sleeved shirt or jacket; dark-colored trousers; socks; and a leather belt with buckle. The date of death was most likely between December 1976 and March 15, 1977 based on the location of the remains between two other victims who have since been identified. Of Gacy’s 33 victims this is one of six still unidentified.

NamUs ID: UP10994
Date Body Found: December 26, 1978
Race: White/Caucasian
Estimated Age: 22-32
Estimated PMI: 1-3 Years

Jacques Chaput looks like Body 13 he went missing in Quebec Canada in October 1977 but wasn’t reported missing by his family until 2013

Canada's Missing | Case details

You may be onto something here. I do not recall ever seeing msm indicating any Gacy victims being compared to Canadian missing persons.

I would submit this possible match. Lmk if you old like any help doing so.

You may be onto something here. I do not recall ever seeing msm indicating any Gacy victims being compared to Canadian missing persons.

I would submit this possible match. Lmk if you old like any help doing so.

I contacted help ID me by Facebook but haven’t heard back and it seems Namus doesn’t ever want to reply anyone know how to contact by email the Chicago PD or the Cook County Sheriffs office?

@Hockeyfan158

Scroll to the bottom of the page at the following link to submit the tip.

Unidentified Victims John Wayne Gacy

Thank You I’ll submit it later today but not really sure what to write to them exactly. But I’m positive this is Jacque but if not then I truly think this young man was never reported missing or his family had died before he became a victim of Gacy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back