Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all more than a bit exhausting and desperate at this stage.

CB - imo - is never going to be the answer to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - just too much unexplained and wholly CB-unrelated history there - and the longer this farce of an investigation into him as MM prime suspect goes on, the more ridiculous HCW and the BKA are going to look at the very hapless end of it.

Last edited:
I find it more and more interesting how the opinion of a plausible sceptic in this thread became a little bit more moderate over the weeks/months and the opinions of a pair (!) of members who participate on this thread became radical more and more, although we all have the same info about the case.

Or do we not have....?

Just like if the timespan without revelations lead the one or another to get a little bit into an unpleasant mood....;)

But i like that a lot, due to the fact, that a lot of people who could put some light on the case are taking part of this thread.

Journalists!
Prosecutors?!
Accomplices?

Great IMO!

Last edited:
I find it more and more interesting how the opinion of a plausible sceptic in this thread became a little bit more moderate over the weeks/months and the opinions of a pair (!) of members who participate on this thread became radical more and more, although we all have the same info about the case.

Or do we not have....?

Just like if the timespan without revelations lead the one or another to get a little bit into an unpleasant mood....;)

But i like that a lot, due to the fact, that a lot of people who could put some light on the case are taking part of this thread.

Journalists!
Prosecutors?!
Accomplices?

Great IMO!

It's the WS "bonus" for the majority that are not "insiders" in one way or another. While you wait for official news from HCW or other sources you can allways attempt to play "who is who" with the members of the forum - literaly.

:D

I liked some your "guesses" about me, in particular the CB one... :p

Last edited:
This should provide a better idea for the ones that (hopefuly) didn't waste money on JC book about what that is all about. Goes without saying IF one must really have to read that book please do borrow an exemplar from a friend and don't buy it (should be clear what i think about that JC guy). Thanks.

New book explores 14 years of investigating Madeleine McCann case by the Olive Press in Spain and Portugal - Olive Press News Spain
Do you recommend people buy Amaral's new book, due out on 2/10/21?

Or do we not have....?

Journalists!
Prosecutors?!
Accomplices?

Great IMO!

If you are referring to me, then I would not say 'radical' - i would say realistic.

I get that investigations take time, but it was already over a year, on top of several years this guy has been the top target behind the scenes.

Now apparently HCW has briefed Olive man that he expects to charge CB next year (if we can believe that). Who says something like that?

Especially I find the lack of proper press briefings odd.

It doesn't feel like this is going in a good direction

my 02c

It's all more than a bit exhausting and desperate at this stage.

CB - imo - is never going to be the answer to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - just too much unexplained and wholly CB-unrelated history there - and the longer this farce of an investigation into him as MM prime suspect goes on, the more ridiculous HCW and the BKA are going to look at the very hapless end of it.

As with the Met, I get very sceptical when they start talking about how many people they've got working on it!

Nothing radical about it. I've made my personal opinions about this case known from the off. It's all there for everyone to see. :)

I'll tell you what though, Superdad, had HCW said he was looking at CB and others in relation to MM's disappearance, I'd very likely still be on board his now stranded-at-sea ship. Because that would make some sense to me, that CB could possibly have been part of some part of it, somewhere along the line. Possibly.

The fact HCW has reiterated time after time and time again that it's only CB he's interested in and that he has never deviated from his belief that CB is responsible for her disappearance and murder will continue to remain really problematic for me.

That's not being radical, that's just me continuing to hold up to the light the known past with the rather ambiguous and 'gloomy' present.

Time will tell.

Last edited:
Nothing radical about it. I've made my personal opinions about this case known from the off. :)

I'll tell you what though, Superdad, had HCW said he was looking at CB and others in relation to MM's disappearance, I'd very likely still be on board his now stranded-at-sea ship. Because that would make some sense to me, that CB could possibly have been part of some part of it, somewhere along the line. Possibly.

The fact HCW has reiterated time after time and time again that it's only CB he's interested in and that he has never deviated from his belief that CB is responsible for her disappearance and murder will continue to remain really problematic for me.

That's not being radical, that's just me continuing to hold up to the light the known past with the rather ambiguous and 'gloomy' present.

Time will tell.

I understand your point very well!

But what if some statements have been made in the way they have been made, not to jeopardise the investigation?

Let's be honest, you don't have to be Einstein to recognize, that the appeal made by BKA doesn't match HCW's statement, that he is just imvestigating CB.

Again, HCW is investigating CB because his last known adress was in Brunswick.

BKA is investigating the MM case in general and the appeal quotes expressis verbis, that clues exist that other people could have knowledge about the way how the remains had been brought into "desposition".

It's a thin red line and more behind the curtain IMO.

Quote from HCW: "WE are just investigating CB"!

That doesn't mean, other prosecutors aren't included as well!;)

Last edited:
Even if it may look like Brunswick is in charge, HCW even admitted that BKA was in charge before Brunswick.

This is an BKA investigation, like if the FBI would do. I would assume, that even HCW or Brunswick doesn't know everything, the BKA knows. HCW or Brunswick is doing his job in the limitation of their responsibility!

Other offices might be involved as well. Maybe this could explain the unusual timespan.

As i said so many pages before, i assume this goes beyond just MM and CB.

Right, we'll see....

He won’t. Has to work around the prison hours though!

Great post Denis!

Nope, i was just kidding! If i would be convinced of HIM being in here, there should be more people trying to keep him quiet IMO. For real!!!:)

By the way, whats the typical price for getting some protection in jail in general? Doing some dirty jobs after being released maybe?

Just curious, never been there....;)

Last edited:
My view is until HCW/BKA put something solid on the table, all we have is HCW's unsubstantiated claim.

But we've seen this before in this very case. Police Force says they have the critical evidence. But then they didn't.

Nothing radical about it. I've made my personal opinions about this case known from the off. It's all there for everyone to see. :)

Time will tell.

I do wonder if HCW believed because he had the right guy, the evidence would be easy enough to find.

But if the theory of the case is incorrect, you won't find corroborating evidence.

It's always been the big problem with this case. Finding more evidence that fits the theory. Amaral thought he had cracked it, but then the forensics didn't pass muster.

Maybe we are just always back to needing a body on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77