Josh Duggar charged with Receipt/Possession Child Sexual Abuse Material, 29 April 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I recently saw an MSM article indicating that Josh's hands were photographed to make a positive identification with hands seen in some photos/videos of CSAM he had on his computer, but now I can't find anything about that. Has anyone else seen that?

I have previously mentioned this, but his brother, Josiah, who worked with him at the lot, was gone from the lot the Nov. 2019 date where LE went to the lot to interrogate Josh, because his wife was giving birth. Their baby was born, iirc, about 45 minutes before LE arrived to the lot (I can't imagine having the happiest moment in your life, the birth of your baby, being forever intertwined with your brother downloading CSAM). The fact that he was in the hospital with his wife and baby at that moment is provable by TLC footage of the birth. And, of course, there was the witness who was incarcerated at the time. There are a few brothers who I think could possibly be the witnesses, but I won't speculate about that publicly.

Why the feet?

Is it just because hands and feet sorta kinda go together? Hands aren’t like feet though. Was he walking barefoot around a car dealership? Is there a lounge where employees put their feet up on a couch?

I think/thought the hands were photographed simply to place him at the dealership, and not for anything more. I neglected to consider the feet.

Why the feet?

Is it just because hands and feet sorta kinda go together? Hands aren’t like feet though. Was he walking barefoot around a car dealership? Is there a lounge where employees put their feet up on a couch?

I think/thought the hands were photographed simply to place him at the dealership, and not for anything more. I neglected to consider the feet.
The feet were just in the picture because he was standing and put his hands out for the pic. It’s just his brown shoes. The
Josh-Duggars-attorneys-request-dismiss-photos-hands-match-images-device.html
focus is on his hands. One of the pics is in this link:
Josh Duggar's attorneys request to dismiss photos of his hands that match images on device | Daily Mail Online

I thought I recently saw an MSM article indicating that Josh's hands were photographed to make a positive identification with hands seen in some photos/videos of CSAM he had on his computer, but now I can't find anything about that. Has anyone else seen that?

I have previously mentioned this, but his brother, Josiah, who worked with him at the lot, was gone from the lot the Nov. 2019 date where LE went to the lot to interrogate Josh, because his wife was giving birth. Their baby was born, iirc, about 45 minutes before LE arrived to the lot (I can't imagine having the happiest moment in your life, the birth of your baby, being forever intertwined with your brother downloading CSAM). The fact that he was in the hospital with his wife and baby at that moment is provable by TLC footage of the birth. And, of course, there was the witness who was incarcerated at the time. There are a few brothers who I think could possibly be the witnesses, but I won't speculate about that publicly.

Your Quote:

"I thought I recently saw an MSM article indicating that Josh's hands were photographed to make a positive identification with hands seen in some photos/videos of CSAM he had on his computer, but now I can't find anything about that. Has anyone else seen that?"

I found this but don't know what it means, that there are marks made on the computer that match Dugger's scar. Maybe someone on here knows what this means.

As The Case Builds Against Josh Duggar, His Legal Team Tries To Get Witness Info And More Suppressed

How Are Photos Of Josh Duggar’s Hands Relevant To A Possessing Child *advertiser censored* Case?

While photos of Duggar’s hands may seem like an odd detail to mention, the prosecution is arguing two points.

The first is that Duggar’s hands have a scar that matches marks made on the computer that features the child *advertiser censored* at the heart of the case.

The second is that the three photos taken are not only relevant, but were taken while the TV personality was in custody and that the star had “consented to have them taken. The prosecution also reported:

Your Quote:

"I thought I recently saw an MSM article indicating that Josh's hands were photographed to make a positive identification with hands seen in some photos/videos of CSAM he had on his computer, but now I can't find anything about that. Has anyone else seen that?"

I found this but don't know what it means, that there are marks made on the computer that match Dugger's scar. Maybe someone on here knows what this means.

As The Case Builds Against Josh Duggar, His Legal Team Tries To Get Witness Info And More Suppressed

How Are Photos Of Josh Duggar’s Hands Relevant To A Possessing Child *advertiser censored* Case?

While photos of Duggar’s hands may seem like an odd detail to mention, the prosecution is arguing two points.

The first is that Duggar’s hands have a scar that matches marks made on the computer that features the child *advertiser censored* at the heart of the case.

The second is that the three photos taken are not only relevant, but were taken while the TV personality was in custody and that the star had “consented to have them taken. The prosecution also reported:

Thanks! I'm pretty sure this was the article I was thinking of. If not, it was almost the same. I think this must be poor wording/misinterpretation on the writer's end. From how I'm reading it, I think the author may mean "The first is that Duggar's hands have a scar that matches marks found on the computer..." I don't think marks "made" makes sense. So, it may not be 100% confirmed, but it seems it is reported POSSIBLE that that could be why.

(Btw, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this, but, as a calico mom, I LOVE your avatar! :D )

Thanks! I'm pretty sure this was the article I was thinking of. If not, it was almost the same. I think this must be poor wording/misinterpretation on the writer's end. From how I'm reading it, I think the author may mean "The first is that Duggar's hands have a scar that matches marks found on the computer..." I don't think marks "made" makes sense. So, it may not be 100% confirmed, but it seems it is reported POSSIBLE that that could be why.

(Btw, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this, but, as a calico mom, I LOVE your avatar! :D )

Thanks! I have 3 different calicos.

A long haired Maine Coon-type one, a skinny Oriental-type one,
and a stockier Burmese-type one.

But what does it even mean about marks being on a computer? Normal for his fingerprints to be on the keyboard so if his fingerprints have a scar it wouldn't make any difference.

There isn't any dispute that it's Duggars computer and he used it.

If he was physically making the actual videos and his hands were in the videos then a scar on his hand would be relevant. Very relevant.

I just don't get this, and yes, it could be a poor choice of words used in the article.

Thanks! I have 3 different calicos.

A long haired Maine Coon-type one, a skinny Oriental-type one,
and a stockier Burmese-type one.

But what does it even mean about marks being on a computer? Normal for his fingerprints to be on the keyboard so if his fingerprints have a scar it wouldn't make any difference.

There isn't any dispute that it's Duggars computer and he used it.

If he was physically making the actual videos and his hands were in the videos then a scar on his hand would be relevant. Very relevant.

I just don't get this, and yes, it could be a poor choice of words used in the article.

I'm jealous! Mine is a 1.5 y/o fat little dilute shorthair with lots of sass and personality - she does NOT like other cats!

Imo, it is most likely poor word choice, after reading it a couple more times. However, I have heard speculation on Facebook that maybe his computer was under government surveillance, and they turned the computer's camera on to catch him in the act of accessing or downloading CSAM. So, if the computer camera was facing downwards and captured photos or footage of just his hands with no other recognizable features (like his face) maybe all they have to go off of to prove it was him accessing the CSAM is a photo of his hands and they need to prove they're his, by matching the scars. But I have no idea if that's how it works. I have just read Facebook comments discussing this possibility.

I'm jealous! Mine is a 1.5 y/o fat little dilute shorthair with lots of sass and personality - she does NOT like other cats!

Imo, it is most likely poor word choice, after reading it a couple more times. However, I have heard speculation on Facebook that maybe his computer was under government surveillance, and they turned the computer's camera on to catch him in the act of accessing or downloading CSAM. So, if the computer camera was facing downwards and captured photos or footage of just his hands with no other recognizable features (like his face) maybe all they have to go off of to prove it was him accessing the CSAM is a photo of his hands and they need to prove they're his, by matching the scars. But I have no idea if that's how it works. I have just read Facebook comments discussing this possibility.

Your kitty sounds adorable.

Very interesting! A photo of his hands that show him downloading material from the Dark Web. Could be.

They wouldn't need a scar to verify it but a scar would be very helpful.

What I mean is that they can see a photo of a hand and match it to prints from the same hand but a scar or tattoo make it more obvious to the jury.

Similar evidence came out in a murder case I'm following.

Exotic Shorthair Kitten for Sale: Dilute Calico

Attachments

• upload_2021-9-17_15-5-25.png
    upload_2021-9-17_15-5-25.png
    730.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
"Matches marks found on the computer".....I haven't seen photos of this scar on Josh's hand. But to me it sounds like the scar may be on the underside of the hand, such as on the palm or the pads of the fingers.
If Josh gripped the sides of that computer screen, and/or touched it with a scarred fingertip, etc....and then the pattern of the scar showed up like a blot in a dusting of that computer for prints...as in, a scar-shaped interruption of an otherwise clear print....that may be proof that Josh physically accessed the computer in question, as a basic establishment of a connection to the hardware itself that could only have been Josh. This wouldn't be surprising given that he worked there, but would help to avert any argument that claimed he didn't use that computer that day. ??? Thoughts???

Josh Duggar in court for hearing

khbs.png

Updated: 6:42 PM CDT Sep 27, 2021

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. —

Josh Duggar appeared in court Monday for an evidentiary hearing in his child *advertiser censored* case.

The defense filed four motions seeking the suppression of some evidence.

During the hearing, the government called Special Agent Gerald Faulkner with Homeland Security's Internet Crimes Against Children Unit. He is one of the two agents who executed a search warrant on Duggar's business, Wholesale Motorcars, on Nov. 8, 2019.

Duggar pleaded not guilty in federal court earlier this year to charges of receipt and possession of child *advertiser censored*. He was released on bond in May.

A federal indictment obtained by 40/29 News accuses Duggar of knowingly receiving child *advertiser censored* and possessing it in May 2019. It includes images of minors under the age of 12.

I think if something/someone is going to crack, it will be soon. All the purity of a Virgin Birth and whiteness of fresh, clean snow, and the innocence of children - all that is going to hit hard against the nature of the crime. Someone will crack - either Josh or someone who holds considerable influence over him. Unless all that evidence gets suppressed, I think there could be a plea soon. Save on legal fees and follow a prison consultant’s prep plan. JMO.

I think if something/someone is going to crack, it will be soon. All the purity of a Virgin Birth and whiteness of fresh, clean snow, and the innocence of children - all that is going to hit hard against the nature of the crime. Someone will crack - either Josh or someone who holds considerable influence over him. Unless all that evidence gets suppressed, I think there could be a plea soon. Save on legal fees and follow a prison consultant’s prep plan. JMO.

If the evidence is for sure there, he will plea I believe.

Only 2% of federal criminal defendants go to trial, and most who do are found guilty

upload_2021-9-27_23-24-28.png
Experts have offered a range of explanations for the long decline in criminal trials. Among the most common is what critics refer to as the “trial penalty”: Individuals who choose to exercise their constitutional right to trial can face much higher sentences if they invoke the right to trial and lose, according to a 2018 report by the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.

Appears there was a fifth motion. Something to do with suppressing some evidence. The article is not detailed. This fifth motion has not yet been ruled upon.

Josh Duggar Leaves Court with Pregnant Wife Anna After Push to Dismiss His Child *advertiser censored* Case Fails

I agree. I think he will take a plea. I also think certain family members will still stand by him 100%, no matter what he decides to do.

Anna holds Josh's hand in support while leaving Court after his September 27, 2021 Hearing

"Well the Hearing lasted all day and just wrapped up a few minutes ago. Now today in Court Josh Duggar's attorney argued that Duggar's statements to Special Agents should be tossed out since Duggar at the time requested to talk to his attorney.

But today the judge ruled that Duggar was never actually in custody at the time that he spoke to agents and that he could have remained silent and could have walked away at any time."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member