Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
If indeed the court gave another incompetent extension of 180 days to LV, and in the meantime the court has learned that she or others have manipulated/ omitted facts which the court required...now what? Has there been any word from todays meeting?

Her Giggly Blonde Highness seemingly sails on as she always has. But not for much longer I hope.
I fail to see the advantages of being labeled mentally incompetent. Is it just that she never has to face the music for her actions? She still doesn't have her freedom, and neither jail nor a psych facility would be a desirable location, unless it's the one that other posters described as being spa-like and getting your hair and nails done. But even that would bore me after awhile...

I agree. I also remember him wanting the right to have all LV medication approved by him first. We don’t know if the Courts ever agreed to that. Is that what happened because someone talked fast?

I wonder if CD thanks his lucky stars that he is away from LV? Does he realize what he missed?
Did Means graduate from med school recently? Why on earth would he think he’s qualified or has the standing to approve her medication? Just when you think he couldn’t possibly be more incompetent, he makes another boneheaded move.

I fail to see the advantages of being labeled mentally incompetent. Is it just that she never has to face the music for her actions? She still doesn't have her freedom, and neither jail nor a psych facility would be a desirable location, unless it's the one that other posters described as being spa-like and getting your hair and nails done. But even that would bore me after awhile...
Yes, I think postponing the trial would be a big reason, this is a person who, when the going gets tough, goes to Hawaii. Escaping from reality would be #1 priority. Also, pretty obvious Lori is a drama queen, whatever confusion and conflict she can create in any situation is it's own reward, it keeps up the thrilling story of Lori, Diety, Chosen One, etc. Likely there was no drama in jail, whereas in hospital, people are giving her lots of attention, listening to her stories...

JMO, there have been many a court cases argued though out history against using medication to restore a prisoners competency. Either to stand trail or to medicate to execute. A lot of argument centers around, authentic versus artificial treatments (medication). So as not too go off on a rant, I'm thinking about MG interview where she talks about LVD reading her scriptures and knowing her scriptures. That would indicate to me, LVD is an avid reader. So could it be that LVD having so much free time on her hands that she has made it to the Legal Law Library and done some reading on her rights as far as her competency. Then I thought. No. Because this may be seen as her being competent. But, she could have befriended someone else there at the facility who has access or knowledge of or to Law Library. I'm sure many have heard the term,
JAIL HOUSE LAWYER, very real thing. And some of them are very good. Also MG stated in her interview LVD always has a plan. And if her plan is to fight this medication
forced / or other wise this case could go on till the 12th of never.:rolleyes:. And I for one am growing weary.o_O

If I understand correctly, LVD is not in a fully equipped prison with all the resources she would need to act out this scenario. It’s a county detention facility. Local folk, chime in with education on this, please?

She faces the death penalty. I think anyone would prefer boring hair-styling sessions to that.

887sMtreme, If CD turns on LV, he still will be charged with Tammys murder, and accessory to JJ and Tylee, I think he would LWP and not the DP. These crimes are very serious and atrocious for him to walk away with little time served.

Here is an WS approved link by “The Good Lori”, Lori Hellis. She explains a lot in her email blog she sends out. It’s a free sign up. She posts at least once a week and also is onTrue Crime, again approved by WS.

The Lori Vallow Story

Yep! That sounds fair to me.
Someone will take the fall for this IMO... 'gross negligence'. The facility may be heavily fined and punished, or the court will find out exactly why they weren't informed. The court now has the State's AG on speed dial....and he is not happy. Who followed whose orders? And more specifically, who didn't follow the courts order? And, why?

Lori Hellis reported on this yesterday. Good read Can Lori be forced to take medication? — The Lori Vallow Story

If I understand correctly, LVD is not in a fully equipped prison with all the resources she would need to act out this scenario. It’s a county detention facility. Local folk, chime in with education on this, please?[/QUOTE

I'm not sure where LVD is being house, but ACA Standards state that inmates have access to Law Library or free Legal Assistance. So she could ask MM to bring in any material she might want to research. And since LVD is an inmate she is almost certainly being housed in a Correctional Psychiatric Treatment Facility. And not some Facility where you can have massages, nail treatments and get your highlights done.

Sorry,887sMtreme, I think I quoted myself. oops!

Last edited by a moderator:
They can indeed. But will they?

The United States Supreme court ruled that the Due Process Clause permits a state to treat an incarcerated inmate having a serious mental disorder with antipsychotic medication against his will, under the condition that he is dangerous to himself or others and the medication prescribed is in his best medical interest.[1]

Washington v. Harper - Wikipedia

To me, this is ambiguous, and treading on dangerous ground - since LV has not been convicted of any charge as of yet, and has not demonstrated that she is a danger to herself or others while incarcerated.

Sounds to me like she is entitled to a whole other trial (bench?) just to determine if the State can force her to be medicated against her will - where they will have to demonstrate that she is a danger to herself or others.

"Respondent Harper, an inmate in the Washington prison system since 1976, was believed to be violent when not on antipsychotic medication."

I say fine then, let the trial go on without her being medicated if that's what she wants.

"The motion also says that IDHW has repeatedly requested a copy of Lori's initial assessment and any raw testing data and has not received it. That is surprising to me. I have never seen a case where the treatment provider wasn't given a copy of the original assessment as part of the defendant's records. As a result of yesterday's hearing, the judge ordered the medical providers to communicate with the state. The court also authorized the state to give IDHW a copy of Lori's original assessment."

Can Lori be forced to take medication? — The Lori Vallow Story

What in the Sam Hill is going on here? HIPAA is all about what CAN be shared between providers, especially in criminal procedings.

It is part of her persona, to manipulate and be "in charge" of everything. This is one more ploy in her book, to make the court system jump through her hoops.

See, even the judge and court system is being manipulated by LVD. On her timeline, not theirs.

It is not logic. She sees this as "winning".

According to Nate Sunderland in an interview on the podcast, The Followers: Madness of Two, the rumored theory of JJ and Tylee's death is also asphyxiation. Episode 5.
Yes, though we don't know the source of the rumor in JJ and Tylee's case. Tammy's COD was revealed in her children's interview.

JR's and Chad's friend ES in the same podcast episode:

"I think that, just looking at the relationship of Chad and Tammy, that there were some unfulfilled needs or desires or whatever. And I think when Lori came along, it was the perfect opportunity of... again, it's that storm coming together... of unmet needs. It all blended in a really horendous way."

Is this guy now blaming Tammy for Chad's cheating?

"The motion also says that IDHW has repeatedly requested a copy of Lori's initial assessment and any raw testing data and has not received it. That is surprising to me. I have never seen a case where the treatment provider wasn't given a copy of the original assessment as part of the defendant's records. As a result of yesterday's hearing, the judge ordered the medical providers to communicate with the state. The court also authorized the state to give IDHW a copy of Lori's original assessment."

Can Lori be forced to take medication? — The Lori Vallow Story

What in the Sam Hill is going on here? HIPAA is all about what CAN be shared between providers, especially in criminal procedings.

Yes!

This confuses me. Was it an assessment done privately? If it was done by IDHW- It is impossible for me to get why the assessment has not been shared. (I could see some raw data being kept by the assessor in a record not shared with all involved staff, depending on what they mean..)

Yes, though we don't know the source of the rumor in JJ and Tylee's case. Tammy's COD was revealed in her children's interview.

JR's and Chad's friend ES in the same podcast episode:

"I think that, just looking at the relationship of Chad and Tammy, that there were some unfulfilled needs or desires or whatever. And I think when Lori came along, it was the perfect opportunity of... again, it's that storm coming together... of unmet needs. It all blended in a really horendous way."

Is this guy now blaming Tammy for Chad's cheating?

BBM- If I'm not mistaken, I believe they said they were told. I don't think they've actually seen the autopsy report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304