SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven Smith's family, Gloria Satterfield's, Mallory Beach's family ALL deserve answers.

This behavior is beyond gross misconduct IMO, and there is enough media attention on it now to force some answers to these questions.

SLED needs to be coming out with a statement soon.

MOO

I've read somewhere that her death certificate reads natural causes. And there was no autopsy.
I thought that there was always a cause of death and a manner of death issued. For instance, head injuries from a fall down the steps as cause of death and manner of death was tripping over a dog or being pushed. The manner of death often dictates the next steps to be taken. Apparently, that didn't happen here. Without an autopsy, who issued the COD as natural, the hospital?

I often wonder how much AM’s brothers and father knew about any or all of this. Guarantee you the addict part would be nearly impossible to hide for 20 years. Especially when you require higher and higher doses to achieve your level of high. And the financial end seems to be hardly able to have alluded all the family and partners in the law firm the whole time. Just wondering over here. MOO

Daddy probably left it for him in the will... JMO
The estate is still worth millions and millions of dollars. Harpootlian will get paid.

Wonder how often audits were done at the firm, last activity at indemnity ins is february. MM asking for audit could have raised eyebrows. I am not sure how much BM &PM would have known if AM & MM were having trouble if they were. BM not living close may not have known & PM just being home from college.

Not sure what to think anymore.
I'm sure the firm knew what was happening with the money and that a certain (shockingly huge) amount of money was available to Alex as "discretionary" meaning not that they couldn't have known exactly what he was doing with it, meaning they didn't want to know what he was doing with it. That creates a layer of protection for them against being culpable in any conspiracy that it may end up being proven Alex was involved in. You can bet your *advertiser censored* there are layers upon layers upon layers of this kind of plausible deniability everywhere you look in this case.

Here's hoping that the state attorney generals office is both willing and able to see through them

It would be one thing if there was an aggressive attorney acting on the S family's behalf and tried to get them a massive payday so he could benefit himself. But in this case, on top of the greed is swindling the family out of what should have been theirs - that is outrageous.

AM, the personal injury attorney, the employer of the 'trip and fall' victim didn't appear to do anything to help her family as he promised, instead lining up his friends for their own benefit.
And now we’re being asked to believe that poor, poor Alex is a victim of this horrid disease (he IS the poster boy of it, after all, as uncle DICK pointed out yesterday), and he’s been victim to these other bad, bad people. Tsk tsk. It’s insulting to the rest of us, and they should be embarrassed for performing such a circus show under the guise of “wise legal counsel”. SMDH. MOO

E_bBnOQXoAYfk-D

@RileyWJCL

JUST IN: Alex Murdaugh’s mug shot

He looks 10 -15 years younger. WT heck? Give up alcohol and maybe oxy? Is that the fountain of youth? Or maybe he’s not “on the run.” Relief?
Ugh, he’ll have pen pals in prison.

The estate is still worth millions and millions of dollars. Harpootlian will get paid.

I'm sure the firm knew what was happening with the money and that a certain (shockingly huge) amount of money was available to Alex as "discretionary" meaning not that they couldn't have known exactly what he was doing with it, meaning they didn't want to know what he was doing with it. That creates a layer of protection for them against being culpable in any conspiracy that it may end up being proven Alex was involved in. You can bet your *advertiser censored* there are layers upon layers upon layers of this kind of plausible deniability everywhere you look in this case.

Here's hoping that the state attorney generals office is both willing and able to see through them

Harpootlian has already BEEN paid.

I often wonder how much AM’s brothers and father knew about any or all of this. Guarantee you the addict part would be nearly impossible to hide for 20 years. Especially when you require higher and higher doses to achieve your level of high. And the financial end seems to be hardly able to have alluded all the family and partners in the law firm the whole time. Just wondering over here. MOO
How much they knew about Alex taking pills? I doubt they cared enough to even remember it. Most wealthy people are on pills. How much they knew about the racketeering? I'm sure Alex's father is the one who taught him how to do it and Alex was in the process of teaching his sons. How much they knew that Alex's finances were becoming stretched tight enough that he was getting desperate? Probably not at all. That's the last thing in the world someone like Alex would want anyone to know.

To people like Alex Murdaugh, being a murdering thief is better than being poor. He would literally rather be dead.

You're not the only one who noticed:

She’s fast.

Murdaugh charges vanish from SC Courts web index day after bond hearing

Murdaugh attorney Dick Harpootlian, who stood by his client Thursday at the bond hearing, said he has “no idea” why they would be missing from the online index.

The Hampton County Clerk of Court referred questions to the Magistrate’s Office. The Magistrate’s Office referred questions to the state’s Judicial Branch Administration Office in Columbia.

She’s fast.

Murdaugh charges vanish from SC Courts web index day after bond hearing

Murdaugh attorney Dick Harpootlian, who stood by his client Thursday at the bond hearing, said he has “no idea” why they would be missing from the online index.

The Hampton County Clerk of Court referred questions to the Magistrate’s Office. The Magistrate’s Office referred questions to the state’s Judicial Branch Administration Office in Columbia.
He says he has "no idea" WHY they would be missing but I bet he knows how they went missing. MOO MOO MOO

OMG again. Is he rolling over something bigger and LE has disappeared him and all his charges. Or maybe it is because know one can check the right box or push the right button for a computer update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes