Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 #81 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of her items were in the fire....

Wonder what they found?

I think it was meant to imply some of her items she'd take for biking (the camel back, etc.) and the stuff they found in the fire (her journal) she would have taken with her, if she'd have just left him.

Plus, I think now we're seeing why this judge needed more time.
This is the stuff he's been going over for the last 2 weeks. Good for him, for taking the time.

I know that this will not be a popular opinion here, but, I really do think the judge has overstepped the mark.

In his own words, this is not a trial and if the tweets are quoting the judge accurately, BM has been found guilty by the judge. I'm afraid, I do not call that justice, nor do I call it due process.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV

·
2m

JUDGE: "Why did someone who calls their wife his angel, Why would you leave her alone? Why would you drive to Broomfield, where you know you can’t work? Why would you sit in a hotel room for five hours? Something happened to alter those plans.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV

·
52s

The court believes that it was because something happened to Ms. Morphew. The judge said the court is in favor of the People for counts 1 and 2: First-degree murder and tampering with a deceased body. #BarryMorphew

@LaurenScharfTV

JUDGE: "Why did someone who calls their wife his angel, Why would you leave her alone? Why would you drive to Broomfield, where you know you can’t work? Why would you sit in a hotel room for five hours? Something happened to alter those plans.

5:21 PM · Sep 17, 2021
Barry is toast.

What they are going through breaks my heart. I'm sure they loved both their mother and father. They may be in denial that the man that helped raise them and loved them would do something so horrible.
They're young. They've been through a horrible ordeal. I think in time they will understand and accept the truth. I think it will take quite a long time though. I hope and pray that someday they find peace.
Now they witness a court of law determining the truth about her mother's final hours at the hands of their father..
no longer their decision on what to believe..

I know that this will not be a popular opinion here, but, I really do think the judge has overstepped the mark.

In his own words, this is not a trial and if the tweets are quoting the judge accurately, BM has been found guilty by the judge. I'm afraid, I do not call that justice, nor do I call it due process.

I thought it was just me. Reminds me of judge in Ross Harris case.

The judge is reading his decision from the info at hand. It looks bad for Barry, but this is justice.

He is citing the probable cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member