Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Th
'I’m surprised the issue of it being “her van” is still mentioned. Like I said, for all intents and purposes it was theirs. Before my marriage my husband and I sold my car that I bought before I knew him and bought a new car, he wasn’t on the title to “my” car but it was ours and we use it for trips to Vegas and San Francisco. But really, the van’s legal owner is still kind of insignificant at this point.
It's not insignificant to profilers looking at what's making B tick.
Considering G is not with her van that is in HER name only, any van discussion is pertinent. We don't know how G and B considered the van. But we DO know were it legally owned by both, both names would appear on the title.
W[/QUOTE]
This totally posted before I was finished. Sorry. Will continue in another. Yikes. I can't figure out how to delete this.

...but the cases could still be related in that it was a different perpetrator who carried out the double murder and is involved in the disappearance/murder of Gabby.

Just playing devil's advocate here.

Fair point! LE communications change all the time but it seems unlikely that they would make such a definitive statement without some type of proof. Who knows, hopefully they announce more.

...but the cases could still be related in that it was a different perpetrator who carried out the double murder and is involved in the disappearance/murder of Gabby.

Just playing devil's advocate here.
This is taking away from Gabby's thread and it was stated it was not connected. It not helpful to push this narrative.

Protestors are now chanting “Where is Gabby?” Over and over. Apparently someone did answer the door and let LE in. I’d imagine this means that knew they were coming right? I’m sure others knocked…..
This is what makes me suspect the Laundrie’s summoned the police themselves, likely to make a complaint for the people lingering on their property or perhaps discuss how they can go about coming and going with such a crowd.

https://twitter.com/garnamejiaksl/status/1438997700007972866?s=21

#BREAKING: As search efforts continue here in Teton County, WY for #GabbyPetito. @NorthPortPolice confirm they are at #BrianLaundrie’s home to talk with his parents. Extent of those conversations is unknown. update from WY at 5. @KSL5TV

Think his parents had a change of heart and are done covering for him?

Hoping something breaks tonight. Between this, the cancelling of the press conference last minute and the definitive statement that the 2 cases aren’t linked I hope they’re getting close.

A couple of years ago, Angela Hernandez miraculously survived for a week after a horrible incident in which her car plunged off a cliff in Big Sur, CA. She was able to drink water from a creek in the area. Survival against all odds is remotely possible. However, BL not reporting GP missing, returning to FL with the (her) van, immediately hiring an attorney, and refusing to answer any questions really tells the story for me. MOO.

IMO, the wilderness around Yellowstone is not survivable. Unless you are a survivalist or infantry Marine with a good rifle and Bowie knife. Too harsh a climate even during summer. And too many large predatory animals. It has been too long. I'm not convinced she was left anywhere remote and alive. The van is not equipped for much off roading. Yellowstone is so crowded. I do think he could have found a place to hide a body though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304