Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO, IMHO, JMO, OBSERVATIONS AND THOUGHTS.

I’m going to try and bullet point my thoughts. So they may not flow in any particular order.

Does anybody know what it feels like to live with OCD and Anxiety? I do.

Imagine walking out to a car park and your car isn’t there.

Imagine reaching into your pocket and your phone is not there.

Imagine looking for your keys in your bag and they are not there.

The feeling of utter dread, panic with a thousand thoughts rushing through your mind. That’s anxiety.

Before watching the PD bodycam footage, only reading MSM and this forum, I had made the bias in my mind that BL was involved in the disappearance of GP, no matter what he says. This was based on the gap of nearly two weeks before she was reported missing, like how is that possible? Surely he is hiding something. But reading every single post on here – I am starting to think otherwise.

After watching the PD bodycam footage – I have many different opinions and theories. Which person would say that they would spend the night in a cell to save their SO the trouble? Only a compassionate person.

His hands were trembling, nerves, adrenaline, fear, panic. I once got put in the back of a cop car and I kid you not, I was shaking out of the intimidation and possible repercussions. What did I do? Turn on the charm. Try to show I’m a normal person, law abiding citizen, not a criminal. We know that narcs/psychs have the tendency to turn on this charm. What was BL doing by being friendly and relaxed and calm with the cops? Narc behavior or trying to show that he is a law abiding citizen? I can’t judge him on that and neither can ANYONE else.

Moving on to GP. IMO shes a very young, naïve and unstable individual purely based on my assumptions of the bodycam footage. Shes trying to talk but crying. She doesn’t have the mental strength or clarity to compose herself. She’s not very detailed in her conversing either. She’s very emotional. Why? You’ve had the fight, you’re in the car driving now – so why are you still crying and inconsolable?

Now, the fact that they sat in the café from 9am-3pm, that would rile a person up who is not interested in social media, vlogging etc etc etc If SO is sat for 6 hours to get free wifi for something that she’s passionate about and I’m not, I would try to sit through it – until I would hit a point of being fed up and frustrated and saying, that’s enough lets go. Apparently, we know that BL tried to betlittle her saying she wouldn’t make it as an influencer, so he clearly didn’t support her investing hours and hours into it. He never wanted to the influencer attention so fight may have been brewing over the past weeks/months of them both pulling in their own directions. I mean I dislike social so much so that if anyone around me is trying to take photos for the sake of social media it puts me off.

Now moving to LE. They will have insider information about CCTV, known and confirmed sightings of both BL and GP. They will have geotracking, cell tower pings, they will have every step covered – apart from where there is no techonology to guide them in the wildernress or remote areas and that’s where the struggle will be. IF LE had the minute, smallest atomic doubt that BL was involved in anything untoward – they would have brought him in days ago.

They must have surely some compelling timeline to show that BL is accounted for in order to not bring him and even with him remaining silent.

Now – the theories on why he is silent? From his side, I personally think, he is clean. He has nothing to do with the disappearance. SO why is he not speaking? Maybe he got scared with the police incident that he doesn’t want to go through anything like that again? Maybe – GP told him to go, leave me alone, he never wanted to leave her as he knows how vulnerable she is, but she insisted by acting unstable again and drove him out and away. After that, he may have tried calling and texting her, but because she told him to go and leave, he thought GP was ignoring her because she was ghosting him. Has happened to me, but in reality the SO at the time was involved in an accident. As far as he is concerned, he has tried to rekindle the releationship, try to fix it, but it’s not working so he drives back home because she tells him to. Maybe shes found another support system, friend, acquaintance that she can rely on with her travels - hence why she doesn’t need to depend on BL anymore. He is heartbroken and comes home. It’s only when the family can’t get in touch with her – he realizes that it is more serious than her ghosting him? JMO

Maybe she’s told him to go back home because in her mind she has realized she can’t be the influence she dreamed of and needs to give up on this dream and end everything? Anxiety literally eats you up and every thought that you have. It throws logic and common sense out of the window. If she let the negativity take over – she may have possible gone into such a dark place that she endangered herself? Again, MOO, as been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Maybe the financial hardship was the cause of the anxiety for both and it then just blew up. I know I need financial security, which means money in my pocket. If my pocket is empty, that’s it, ridiculous thoughts take over and consume me and my thinking becomes irrational and illogical. Maybe thinking that she spent s much time, money and effort and it’s all gone to waste was too much for her to handle?

All MOO, IMO, my own thoughts.

Or maybe in the video she was trying to answer questions in a way that wouldn’t get him arrested.

As a relative local to the area, I would agree that 99.9/100 people don't even know that Jackson, ID exists, and none would ever jump in a car and say they wanted to go there and expect to be driven there when less than 20 miles from Jackson, WY.

Unless one is from out of state and doesn't know all that.

Zero respect for these people
Whether we know it or not, we have a very unique and privileged degree of freedom in this country. People often can debate and obscure that argument towards some other ancillary points, usually referencing all sorts of postmodernist babble, but the reality is, the majority of our freedoms are found in our legal system. Our 4th Amendment rights, which basically protect us from unauthorized searches/seizures, 5th Amendment rights, that prevents us from 'answering' to a crime; perhaps most of all, the 6th, trial by jury....these are like, really radical things that I don't think many people contemplate or appreciate; through no fault of their own, mind you - but it's simply because it's the 'norm' for us. Point being, all of these people on the property screaming at the house, well, they too have rights, and so in as to discuss it, they have the right to free speech, on that public street. To be fair, they probably don't have the right to be on their lawn. But part of our legal system is also the ability to press charges, if desired. We can pick our civil battles. All of these things CAN result in side-effects - obnoxious hecklers, shaming, people looking guilty for getting counsel, etc. But, it's just America doing what it does.

The vast majority of them are not helpful,” he admitted. “But it’s those nuggets, those little pieces in there that might be somebody who – obviously that vehicle drove a couple thousand miles to get back here to North Port. It didn’t do that on one tank of gas.”

Taylor was also asked on Friday about any potential on-the-ground grid searches out west, specifically in Teton County, Wyoming. Petito’s last known location was Grand Teton National Park, according to authorities.

“Certainly, the North Port Police Department is not going out there to do a ground search, that just doesn’t make any sense,” Taylor said. “Working with folks, I can’t even necessarily confirm what those authorities there are doing. We’re working closely with the FBI out of Tampa and they’re collaboratively working with the FBI out of the Denver area so that may or may not be happening.”

Laundrie, now a person of interest, returned home alone with the van the couple had been traveling with on Sept. 1 and has retained a lawyer, according to police. Petito’s family publicly called on Laundrie’s family this week to release any information they may have on Gabby Petito’s location.

“They’re being tortured right now by the potential of somebody having information and not relaying it,” Taylor said. “It’s just terrible. And speaking with him, you get a sense of what a man is going through looking for answers”
Gabby Petito disappearance: Police don’t have missing woman’s phone, have received 1K+ tips | NBC4 WCMH-TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member