Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dailymail is considered MSM, correct?

Gabby Petito's best friend claims Brian Laundrie was jealous and controlling | Daily Mail Online
Snipped a few bullet points-
  • Gabby Petito's best friend Rose Davis has claimed her fiancé Brian Laundrie, 23, was a jealous and controlling partner in their relationship
  • In an interview with DailyMail.com Friday, the 21-year-old recalled one occasion in which he allegedly stole Gabby's ID so she couldn't go out with Rose to a bar
  • 'Brian didn't want her to go out with me, so he took it,' she said. 'She was hysterical. She told me she slapped him and something about him pushing her'
  • Rose, who's from Sarasota, said she met Gabby, 22, early last year on Bumble BFF and began hanging out with the couple at their home in North Port
  • She said Laundrie came off as a sweet and caring guy, but was always worried Gabby was going to leave him and later tried to stop them from hanging out
  • 'I'm her only friend in Florida to my knowledge and that's not because she can't make friends, he just didn't want her to have friends,' she said
  • The two were so close they even shared their locations with each through an iPhone app, but when Laundrie found out, he made Gabby delete it, said Rose

This is like a witch hunt and its wrong.
Is anyone thinking along the lines of suicide and Brian?

While I strongly condemn protesters and journalists trespassing on private property, if Brian didn't want a "witch hunt," he should've at least spoken with Gabby's parents. He has the choice to clear his name if he's innocent, and he is choosing not to. To be frank, I'm a LOT less concerned about a group of people gathering on the sidewalk in front of his parents' house than I am about where his fiancee is.

What’s the speed limit through there? If part of it was very low that would slow them down a lot.

Been on that stretch of road many times over the years. Taking 40 minutes to drive that far doesn't surprise me.

In the summer, that road is packed. People driving to get to their campgrounds, people heading into Jackson for dinner, people driving around to see animals. If there was a big bull elk or moose beside the road, traffic could have come to a complete stop for several minutes as people try to get pictures. I don't recall the posted speed limit but it's unlikely they were able to go more than about 25mph.

I hated what was done to the Anthony's when Caylee went missing. That was their beloved little granddaughter, and they did NOT know where she was or what had happened to her.

This case is different. Their son has returned home from a trip without his girlfriend, and they arranged an attorney and are hiding him. Their behavior is causing unknown angst to the girlfriend's family.

IMHO, the more pressure (legal) that can be applied to them to force them to speak what they know, the better.

Gabby Petito's best friend claims Brian Laundrie was jealous and controlling | Daily Mail Online
  • Gabby Petito's best friend Rose Davis has claimed her fiancé Brian Laundrie, 23, was a jealous and controlling partner in their relationship
  • In an interview with DailyMail.com Friday, the 21-year-old recalled one occasion in which he allegedly stole Gabby's ID so she couldn't go out with Rose to a bar
  • 'Brian didn't want her to go out with me, so he took it,' she said. 'She was hysterical. She told me she slapped him and something about him pushing her'
  • Rose, who's from Sarasota, said she met Gabby, 22, early last year on Bumble BFF and began hanging out with the couple at their home in North Port
  • She said Laundrie came off as a sweet and caring guy, but was always worried Gabby was going to leave him and later tried to stop them from hanging out
  • 'I'm her only friend in Florida to my knowledge and that's not because she can't make friends, he just didn't want her to have friends,' she said
  • The two were so close they even shared their locations with each through an iPhone app, but when Laundrie found out, he made Gabby delete it, said Rose

There. You. Go.

My take is that the shouting outside the house DID help and that the public pressure has made the family feel that they can't go on like this forever.
Exactly. Bless these protestors. If I lived in the area, I'd be right there too. If I ever went missing & my male partner clammed up, my wish is that people like the ones on the lawn right now would tear that house off its foundation, shout my name to the moon, & bring me back home in whatever condition they found me.

Yes it is and just what many on WS have been posting about - good to have confirmation IMO
Thank you for finding it and posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member