Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dailymail is considered MSM, correct?

Gabby Petito's best friend claims Brian Laundrie was jealous and controlling | Daily Mail Online
Snipped a few bullet points-
  • Gabby Petito's best friend Rose Davis has claimed her fiancé Brian Laundrie, 23, was a jealous and controlling partner in their relationship
  • In an interview with DailyMail.com Friday, the 21-year-old recalled one occasion in which he allegedly stole Gabby's ID so she couldn't go out with Rose to a bar
  • 'Brian didn't want her to go out with me, so he took it,' she said. 'She was hysterical. She told me she slapped him and something about him pushing her'
  • Rose, who's from Sarasota, said she met Gabby, 22, early last year on Bumble BFF and began hanging out with the couple at their home in North Port
  • She said Laundrie came off as a sweet and caring guy, but was always worried Gabby was going to leave him and later tried to stop them from hanging out
  • 'I'm her only friend in Florida to my knowledge and that's not because she can't make friends, he just didn't want her to have friends,' she said
  • The two were so close they even shared their locations with each through an iPhone app, but when Laundrie found out, he made Gabby delete it, said Rose

The insanity defense.

This is like a witch hunt and its wrong.
Is anyone thinking along the lines of suicide and Brian?

Ehhhhh. The people not listening to police to back up are certainly a problem. Definitely. BUT….this is simple cause and effect. Not talking/helping the investigation is going to make the public(locals) very angry. I certainly don’t condone any illegal actions…..but a mob outside the house when they family is REFUSING(up until this point) to help is a case of Reaping what they sow.

As for suicide. That is a very complex matter but I think BL being involved in this whole thing is a risk of that. I think more of the events that transpired out west…..would be a cause of concern for an attempt if he did attempt. Hopefully for his well being as well as the truth in this case. He doesn’t attempt.

Dailymail is considered MSM, correct?

Gabby Petito's best friend claims Brian Laundrie was jealous and controlling | Daily Mail Online
Snipped a few bullet points-
  • Gabby Petito's best friend Rose Davis has claimed her fiancé Brian Laundrie, 23, was a jealous and controlling partner in their relationship
  • In an interview with DailyMail.com Friday, the 21-year-old recalled one occasion in which he allegedly stole Gabby's ID so she couldn't go out with Rose to a bar
  • 'Brian didn't want her to go out with me, so he took it,' she said. 'She was hysterical. She told me she slapped him and something about him pushing her'
  • Rose, who's from Sarasota, said she met Gabby, 22, early last year on Bumble BFF and began hanging out with the couple at their home in North Port
  • She said Laundrie came off as a sweet and caring guy, but was always worried Gabby was going to leave him and later tried to stop them from hanging out
  • 'I'm her only friend in Florida to my knowledge and that's not because she can't make friends, he just didn't want her to have friends,' she said
  • The two were so close they even shared their locations with each through an iPhone app, but when Laundrie found out, he made Gabby delete it, said Rose

The whole thing about Brian allegedly stealing Gabby's ID so she couldn't go out is definitely behavior consistent with what he told police in the body cam footage.

Verbatim quote from Brian to police explaining why he suggested GP take a walk after the incident at Moonflower cafe:

"She got a little worked up. She had her phone in her hand and her keys in her hand and everything. She wanted—er, not her keys, her rings—and I was holding onto the keys cause I just, I didn’t want her to go anywhere and my big fear is, I don’t have my phone, uh, I don’t have a phone so if she goes off without me, you know, on a car ride, I don’t have a way home.”​

Its possible that someone threw a death threat through a window and thats why the police are there. The evidence bag is for the rock and treat letter? Maybe?

Exactly. Bless these protestors. If I lived in the area, I'd be right there too. If I ever went missing & my male partner clammed up, my wish is that people like the ones on the lawn right now would tear that house off its foundation, shout my name to the moon, & bring me back home in whatever condition they found me.
This only makes it harder for LE to investigate the case and for a fair trial if it comes to that. It is not strangers place to interfere with an investigation and harass people.Let it go the legal route.

Did law enforcement redact the statement that the double murders were not connected? I thought I read that. My statement about maybe the $200 for the ride to Jackson came from them got deleted because LE said cases were not connected but I thought I read they redacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla