Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS: Police inside Brian Laundrie's Florida home

Fox News has confirmed that police have entered Gabby Petito's fiance Brian Laundrie’s house as the search to determine her whereabouts intensifies.

"North Port Police are currently speaking with the Laundrie Family at their request," the North Port Police tweeted Friday. "At this time, we are not speaking with Brian. More details when available."

Gabby Petito: Search for missing woman continues in Grand Teton National Park: LIVE UPDATES
So the police are speaking with only the parents?? Is Brian there???

Almost everyone is that way. If your partner doesn't care about those things, you have a problem happening.
Um, no. Keeping someone from having more than one friend? Stealing someone’s ID to control where they go? Not letting them share their location with their best friend? All of that is really really controlling and huge red flags.

That was the exact same thing I was thinking. I doubt it was an "evidence" search, at least I hope not. More likely family said something about something in the car that they were connected with and not BL. Cuz otherwise, oof, lol.

If I were the Laundries and wanted something from my car at this moment, I'd ask the police to get it for me!

Was that officer carrying a brown paper bag into the house?

ETA: confirmed by WFLA reporter

On the live stream she just said, the Laundrie family requested to speak to police, they are not speaking with Brian, they have taken evidence bags into the house, they just searched a car parked in the driveway.
Not clear if BL is even there.

I'd be shocked if BL was still there. Not sure that the family would have even agreed to let police in the house if he was, as I'm not sure they can bar the police from any of the house occupants, once they let the police occupy/search the house, car, etc. He probably went to his sister's or similar.

I beg to disagree. It's one thing to be upset if your partner goes out with friends and doesn't tell you or says they'll be home at a certain time and don't come home until hours later, it's another thing entirely to withhold your partner's ID because you want to control what they can and can't do.

Yeah that's indicative of some extreme insecurity. imo

Did law enforcement redact the statement that the double murders were not connected? I thought I read that. My statement about maybe the $200 for the ride to Jackson came from them got deleted because LE said cases were not connected but I thought I read they redacted.
On facebook they're saying someone photoshopped the original and that one saying they redacted their statement was fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288