Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE on Laundrie home w police inside for over 2 hours

Police say Brian is NOT in the home and is NOT in police custody

Lawyer invited police because they “want to talk about Brian”

There is NOT a search warrant on home or car they looked in briefly

#FindGabby #GabbyPetito

https://twitter.com/evanaxelbank/status/1439025861584375816?s=21

Well this is all an extreme disappointment and honestly just reflects even more on them. They don’t want to talk about Gabby, but they do want to talk about Brian…ugh.

I went to look at my All Trails profile and under Maps it shows my current location.

I made my account private just now. I thought it was tracking during use.
This is really making me wonder if GP WAS using a VPN as someone theorized earlier. That's the only explanation that makes sense to me; I doubt her phone is currently in PR.

Well this is all an extreme disappointment and honestly just reflects even more on them. They don’t want to talk about Gabby, but they do want to talk about Brian.l….ugh.
Talking about Brian may involve talking about what Brian did to Gabby. I still see this as a positive sign.

I find it weird that everyone seems to understand 5A & how it's being used properly right now (I don't disagree, btw) but people don't like that the community is exercising their 1A rights. Should anyone step foot on their property besides the law? Absolutely not but if we're talking about how important 5A is, we need to remember that 1A is just as important.

I agree. Maybe police are not doing anything because The pressure is working.

Yes it does. If he in fact, was hearing voices and having trouble sleeping, as GP’s friend stated then he may have been exhibiting signs and symptoms of schizophrenia which usually manifests in the early 20’s.
@10ofRods didn’t you post about this a few days ago? If you have a chance read the latest daily mail (I know) with her BFF - it scares me even more
Gabby Petito's best friend claims Brian Laundrie was jealous and controlling | Daily Mail Online

Waiting for the police to exit the home:

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

·
13m

Still waiting.
7E00FE68-FAA6-48C8-8F3C-58E2BEFBC05D.jpeg

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1439021506881785859?s=20

_______
And this plot twist from a CNN producer:

Vaughn Sterling
@vplus

·
36m

The North Port, FL police chief just told
@OutFrontCNN
that Brian Laundrie, boyfriend of missing woman Gabby Petito, is not in his family's home, and police do not know where he is. "He could be anywhere." To be clear, he did not say police were looking for him.
https://twitter.com/vplus/status/1439017011309424642?s=20

I wonder what to make of her current location listed on this link? Considering BL’s says Florida. This is baffling to me.
I'm thinking she was using a VPN as others theorized earlier. I guess it's common in van-life, but idk why.

@JudgeJoe you and @JerseyGirl started the timeline if you get a chance there is a question about Gabbys dad and her Van at BL’s house - did he confront them sept 10? Thanks for the help
Confusion in MSM on that one. Here’s the latest clarification, imo:
Rick Stafford, the Petito family’s attorney, said that the records shouldn’t be read to indicate some kind of exchange between Laundrie and Joseph Petito that day.“From what I understand, on September 10 is when Joe Petito called the North Port, [Florida] police department to report his daughter missing,” Mr Stafford told The Independent. “That whole day he was in Vero Beach, which was on the other side of the state. ““He’s never even been to Brian Laundrie’s house, and he’s never been on the block,” Mr Stafford added. “If there is a report, when that report comes out, it’s going to be the missing persons report that was taken over the phone from Joe to the North Port police department.”
Gabby Petito: Family’s lawyer casts doubt on ‘incident’ with father at Laundrie’s home before missing report

I just checked my own and it’s hours away from my current location and not where I used it last. The only thing I can decipher is that it’s the location from where I first added the app. Because it’s the only time I’ve used it at that location.
My most recent hike is there, and I just changed my location to Iowa (and I'm certainly not in Iowa) and the Maps changed as well. Under Activities it's showing me trails in Iowa. I thought it was tracking via the app on the phone itself.

Speaking of death zones, there are more than 500 bears in Yellowstone fwiw

‘It was complete pandemonium’: the towns grappling with bear attacks

ETA: Where are U Gabby!?!??

For about 10 minutes I thought Gabby had been eaten by a bear, but then with BL hitchhiking around on the 29th and going to Jackson and offering $200 for a ride it doesn't make sense that is how he'd react to a bear attack. He'd probably have called park rangers or cops immediately. Even he would probably have reported a bear attack.

I find it a bit difficult to believe Brian is not there since the media has been camped out there and saw the moment LE arrived, right? Wouldn't they have seen Brian leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23