Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or just friends who are concerned about each other. It's not unusual to have find my friends turned on in a friend group. I don't find that odd at all. Or if you have a loved one in a dangerous profession like LE or search and rescue. The podcast To Live and Die in LA convinced a lot of people to turn on their Google Timeline - I don't think it's weird absent other concerning behavior, especially if you were in remote areas with bad cell service, living your #vanlife.
Also not uncommon for simply just being a woman. Source: Am a woman.

But no gloves ? That bothers me
They could be retrieving something for the family. Because they're scared to go outside. Or, they are fearful that a civilian has put a bugger Tracer in or on that car and they would like police to find it. Both of which I don't think law enforcement would have to wear gloves.

If BL is on the run, its another one on the growing list of truly bad decisions he's made. A middle class guy with an allergy toward gainful employment isn't going to have the funding required for becoming a professional lammist. Being on the lam isn't cheap.
They'll grab him sooner rather than later. He's not El Chapo.

I find it a bit difficult to believe Brian is not there since the media has been camped out there and saw the moment LE arrived, right? Wouldn't they have seen Brian leave?
Yeah, I wonder if they might just be saying he’s not there as a way to disperse the crowds of people.

UPDATE on Laundrie home w police inside for over 2 hours

Police say Brian is NOT in the home and is NOT in police custody

Lawyer invited police because they “want to talk about Brian”

There is NOT a search warrant on home or car they looked in briefly

#FindGabby #GabbyPetito

https://twitter.com/evanaxelbank/status/1439025861584375816?s=21

I wonder if he was ever there after she was reported missing? I assume he high tailed it out of there (leaving the van) the day before she was officially reported missing.

wait WHAT?

“#BREAKING: Just spoke to the #Laundrie attorney and #BrianLaundrie’s whereabouts are unknown at this time. The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian. As of now the FBI is now looking for both Gabby and Brian. @fox5ny #FindGabby”

https://twitter.com/jodigfox5ny/status/1439029163348922370?s=21
Wait, whattt. So he disappeared from the radar somewhere between yesterday's presser and tonight?

joseph petito

@josephpetito

·
4h

Hello world, I am Gabby Petito’s dad. Please help me find her. She is missing and we need everyone else to find her. Please keep sharing and praying. #FindGabby #wheresgabby #bringgabbyhome #americasdaughter https://m.facebook.com/wheresgabby/
https://twitter.com/josephpetito/status/1438958675532648450?s=20
Thank you for posting this again, I think this is the real and only issue everyone needs to focus on, when she is found, the theories of what happened (if she is not able to tell us), can be discussed. Please help find Gabby!

Robert Brodsky @BrodskyRobert 6m
Breaking from the attorney for Brian Laundrie: “Be advised that the whereabouts of Brian Laundrie are currently unknown. The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian. As of now the FBI is now looking for both Gabby and Brian.”

I have been hearing about this case from family members for a week. I finally watched the video. Has no one yet observed where GP rubs, then reaches into her pocket, and drops an object (looked long enough to be a syringe or a joint) when the cop first walked her out of the van and over to the curb? Has this been missed? I noticed it the very first time watching it.
Give the link and timestamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member