Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait WHAT?

“#BREAKING: Just spoke to the #Laundrie attorney and #BrianLaundrie’s whereabouts are unknown at this time. The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian. As of now the FBI is now looking for both Gabby and Brian. @fox5ny #FindGabby”

https://twitter.com/jodigfox5ny/status/1439029163348922370?s=21
https://twitter.com/jodigfox5ny/status/1439029163348922370?s=21

Hmm. What happened to knowing exactly where he was?

If BL indeed suffers from the condition described by GP’s friend, then I don’t think he would be “plotting” anything for a defense. He may possibly have a very serious medical condition, one that could have rendered him very confused.

This is starting to seem like it’s going to be a very tragic situation for all parties.
Confused but he made it home just fine from a very long trip??

I wonder if he was ever there after she was reported missing? I assume he high tailed it out of there (leaving the van) the day before she was officially reported missing.
This is what I was just thinking. This or did he ever actually come back? Did anyone actually see him? Or did his parents just realize he snuck out back and took off so they called their lawyer?

Gabby Petito's boyfriend Brian Laundrie is not at the Laundrie family home and police do not currently know where he is.

North Port Police Chief Todd Garrison told Outfront on CNN that officers do not know where Laundrie is, according to a tweet by CNN producer Vaughn Sterling.

"He could be anywhere," Garrison is quoted as telling the network.

Sterling also pointed out that Garrison did not say that police were looking for Laundrie at this time.
Live Updates: Gabby Petito's boyfriend has left home, police don't know where he is: Report

Robert Brodsky @BrodskyRobert 6m
Breaking from the attorney for Brian Laundrie: “Be advised that the whereabouts of Brian Laundrie are currently unknown. The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian. As of now the FBI is now looking for both Gabby and Brian.”

Well, this is a twist. I’m not watching any live feeds. Does anyone know anything about his parents’ reaction? As in calm and they seem to know his whereabouts, or frantic that they don’t know where he is, when he left, or his state of mind?
I’m just wanting Gabby to be found and am not relishing Brian being missing.

Brian Laundrie is missing, and I'm wondering how LE let that happen. They couldn't arrest him, but they could keep tabs on him. Gabby has been failed by many.

Wow y’all. I can NOT keep up! Apologies if this was discussed but I work in an Inpatient Psychiatric Hospital and in my opinion, In the police body can video, BL appears to be exhibiting some significant signs of mania. His speech is pressured, restless, euphoric ( some people think his joking and and smiling is arrogance, which to me looks more like euphoric or elevated mood and also grandiosity that goes along with mania).

<sbm>
I kinda thought his smiling and laughing seemed like dupers delight as it came out in full force after they named him the victim and her the aggressor, and he was blaming everything on her(she caused him to hit the curb, she was making him speed with her behavior, "she's crazy") and they were all agreeing with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288