Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If BL is on the run, its another one on the growing list of truly bad decisions he's made. A middle class guy with an allergy toward gainful employment isn't going to have the funding required for becoming a professional lammist. Being on the lam isn't cheap.
They'll grab him sooner rather than later. He's not El Chapo.
Best laugh I've had all week! You nailed it!
LOLolololol

Probably would be helpful to have some sort of statement - where he was last seen, what he was last wearing, what was he driving, etc.

Right, I assumed someone verified he was physically in Florida. Did he meet with his lawyer or was it all remote? Did he stay at his parents' house at all?

I assumed he was staying with a relative to avoid the media attention. Or he was admitted to a hospital. He may have just...walked away? But how far could he get without a car?

Kristin Thorne (@KristinThorne) via Twitter – 8:50 PM · Sep 17, 2021 [Thorne is a reporter for WABC]

BREAKING: Brian Laundrie’s attorney says Brian is missing. The FBI is now trying to locate Brian and Gabby Petito. They removed items from Brian’s parents house today to assist in the search for him.
Trying not to make assumptions. But… we are to believe, after all these days of collusion & silence that they don’t know where he is? Skeptical! Jmo

A couple claims they saw missing YouTuber Gabby Petito’s van near Jenny lake in Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming. The couple said they saw the van on 25 August, narrowing the potential search area for investigators if they deem the tip credible. The couple did not see Ms Petito or her fiancé Brian Laundrie. However, Ms Petito did tag numerous potential campsites on an app called The Dyrt, which may provide insight into the general area she planned to explore on her trip.
Follow the latest updates on the case of missing Gabby Petito

Something of interest to keep in the back of mind for right now - civil contempt:

2017 - “A Florida judge has ordered the parents of a suspected serial killer to appear in court next month to explain why they shouldn't be penalized for refusing to speak to investigators. Judge Margaret Taylor ordered [them] to return to court next month to show cause for why they should not be held in civil contempt of court.

Their 24-year-old son, Howell Donaldson III, is charged with four counts of first-degree murder in connection to the recent slayings that terrorized Tampa’s Seminole Heights neighborhood.

State prosecutors say the Donaldsons have willfully refused to provide testimony and answer questions about their son, despite a subpoena that ordered them to do so. Florida state law does not allow for parent-child privilege.” Judge orders parents of suspected Tampa serial killer to appear in court after their refusal to testify

BL case may be federal but there is no privilege there as far as I know. Could be wrong. There was a bill introduced in 2003 but it doesn't look like it ever moved. Text - H.R.538 - 108th Congress (2003-2004): Parent-Child Privilege Act of 2003
(direct link to bill text not working. new link, then go to text of bill)

Remember a few days back when FL LE said they were looking into obstruction type charges for Bryan? I can't remember the exact words. But maybe it was for the parents as well.

Well, this is a twist. I’m not watching any live feeds. Does anyone know anything about his parents’ reaction? As in calm and they seem to know his whereabouts, or frantic that they don’t know where he is, when he left, or his state of mind?
I’m just wanting Gabby to be found and am not relishing Brian being missing.
Parents are inside house apparently after about 2 hours with LE inside- chief said he knew where BL was yesterday - so now I’m thinking he snuck out from wherever he was last night or early this am?

If BL is in psychiatric care it's severely protected by HIPAA. They have to be very careful with what they can say.

Since LE was directed to speak only with BL's lawyer I wonder if it was the lawyer who confirmed his location which is why LE said they knew where he is?

There are so many twists and turns to this case!

UPDATE on Laundrie home w police inside for over 2 hours

Police say Brian is NOT in the home and is NOT in police custody

Lawyer invited police because they “want to talk about Brian”

There is NOT a search warrant on home or car they looked in briefly

#FindGabby #GabbyPetito

https://twitter.com/evanaxelbank/status/1439025861584375816?s=21
I was wondering about this. The video I saw after this footage (of them going through the mustang in the driveway) was a reporter at Grand Teton. He said the news conference was cancelled. There are no helicopters and no one on the ground. The report was at 5:30 local time.

It looks like they have information that might have led them away from Grand Teton and onto another locale.

As I said on here earlier today.....I bet he was out of the country before they even knew she was missing.
Where, how, no money, Covid restrictions etc.
I don't know.....would his parents have helped him?
Did he take off on his own?
Was he ever back at his parents' house.
Did he deliver the van, or someone else?
This is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member