Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have Twitter so I can't read that. Does it clarify if that was before or after the parents spoke to LE? I'm guessing it was a joint effort either way as the parents were obviously in contact with this attorney.
From the tweet:

E_iYlvNX0AAU2MS

I don't think anyone can be held in the USA without an arrest, POI's are free to travel and aren't required to check in with anyone.
Even a suspect has to be arrested to be detained.
The only other citizens who cannot travel are people who have that stipulation in their bail or probation.

I am talking about in the future, when they have evidence that Brian murdered Gabby, and his parents helped him escape. There was a rapist (can’t recall his name) whose parents helped him leave the country…they had a big legal problem as I recall.

Do we (the public) have any confirmation that BL drove the car to Florida or was even in Florida?

At this point, I doubt he was. His parents last "saw" him on Tuesday wearing a backpack. IMO this was a remote call (Facetime, Zoom, whatever) and he was still out there in the wilderness hiking and staying low.

Joseph Petito had an incident on Sept 10 at Laudrie's home. Has anyone heard if he physically saw Brian there? I am wondering why they didn't file a missing person's until a day later on the 11th. I can't seem to find much info of what went down on the 10th to the time of the filing on the 11th.
That was via the phone. Mr. Petito was not at the Laundrie home.

Statement released from North Port Police just now -- said he was last seen "WEARING A HIKING BAG WITH A WAIST STRAP."

I don't know anyone who wears a HIKING BAG with a WAIST STRAP inside their parents' living room.

Why was this included in the police note? WHERE was he last seen?!

I'm assuming on a hiking trail.

Josh Taylor just said on TV the parents last saw him leaving the house with a hiking bag and waist strap. Assumed he was going on a local hike and he did not return.

idk if we can fully believe the tiktok video but it might be possible (with a lot of hard work) to see if BL/GP or the other couple were ever in Jackson, WY, as Jackson has a ton of livestreams with fixed cameras in places like the main intersection, town square, as well as several tourist-y locations. They're on youtube. I don't know how well they archive all the footage though.
I'm still trying to make sense of the timeline, personally. She is last said to be in Grand Teton because her family was able to call her. But then she texted them (if it really was her, which imo is up in the air) that they were all the way in Yosemite not too long after (a few days). I can hardly believe that the trip from WY to CA would've been so quick and they wouldn't have made any stops given how many attractions there are in the region. Maybe I just can't wrap my mind around them going to CA because of how much harder that makes the search.
This was confirmed by police that they interviewed her. @PommyMommy posted MSM article about it, it was like the first comment in this new thread if I remember correctly.
Woman says she and her boyfriend picked up Laundrie hitchhiking (fox13now.com)
[...]

In a video on TikTok published Friday, a user by the name of Miranda Baker said on August 29 she and her boyfriend picked up Brian Laundrie, who she said was hiking alone in Grand Teton National Park at 5:30 p.m.

This alleged incident was four days after Gabby's family last heard from her and three days before Laundrie showed up in Florida alone, driving the van that he and Gabby were traveling in.

Baker recalled the alleged encounter across several videos and said she and her boyfriend had been in contact with authorities before she published the videos.

[...]

I'll try, Oviedo. Can you post the timeline, please?
If you put the MSM in her media thread I will go back and do the timeline or just tag me tonight if you post news stuff and I will copy tomorrow - thanks
MAR 17
: IG Post- 1 yr anniversary
JUL 2: GP announced her engagement to BL

JUL 2
: Van Life Road Trip Began for Gabby Petito and BL - GP is the owner of the van
JUL 5: The couple stopped at Kansas' Monument Rocks
JUL 8: Their next stop was Colorado Springs
JUL 10: Petito updated her Instagram with photos of her walking at Grand Sand Dunes National Park
JUL 16: Petito’s smiling in a photo from the couple’s next stop at Zion National Park
JUL 20: Petito informed her Instagram followers that they were at Cedar Breaks
JUL 21: The next stop was Bryce Canyon National Park
JUL 26: Petito posted a photo relaxing in hot tub at Mystic Hot Springs
JUL 30: The couple stopped at Canyonlands National Park Mesa Arch
==================================
AUG 10
: JF met Gabby and BL near Moab, Utah where they chatted about 40 min. JF and his gf then set off on a hike to the Delicate Arch. When they got back to the parking lot, Gabby and Laundrie were gone.
AUG 12: The couple was at the organic store (Moonflower) from 9am to 3pm according to the police video - they were going to get water and showers - police report incident is at 4pm and the video is over an hour long of this incident. BL is taken to a hotel -Where does Gabby go for the night?

AUG 12
: The couple took a hike at Arches National Park - Believe the hike was august 9 and posted on aug 12
AUG 12 Moab, UT PD police incident report - no criminal charges,respond to an incident involving BL and Gabrielle Petito
AUG 12 Arches National Park - reservation only campsite (per PE) - Is this where Gabby stayed in her van/tent?

AUG 13
: BF posted an Instagram photo from their next destination in Moab
=============================
AUG 17: BL returns to Florida via airplane to move their things out of storage returns Aug 23 -Some reports say he moved stuff into storage and some say out of storage

AUG 19: YouTube travel video posted
AUG 21: Gabbys dad orders Uber eats
AUG 21: Gabby told her Dad on FaceTime that they had lost power during a stop in Salt Lake City.
AUG 23: BL returns from Florida trip via airplane (Where was the van parked?)
AUG 24: The couple were seen checking out of a hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah
AUG 25: Petito’s family spoke to her for the last time over the phone and she said she was in Grand Teton National Park
Last phone call between Gabby & her mom, Nicole Schmidt. Last Instagram post from Monarch Wall in Ogden, Utah.
AUG 25 - Couple spots van at 5pm at Jenny Lake - alerts LE 9/17 they saw it (this is new information for the timeline)
AUG 27
- Gabby's uncle posts there was a snapchat Gabby sent a friend -heading to Yellowstone (in Dailymail article)
AUG 27 & 30: text messages from Gabby’s phone sent to mom
After August 30th, Gabby’s parents weren’t able to get in contact with Gabby or her fiance. Her fiance’s mother also was not responding to any phone calls.”
AUG 30: Text from Gabby to Mom - No service in Yosemite
August 31: A new list titled “Self-Consumption” appeared on the couple’s Spotify
SEP 1: BL returns home to FL alone, retains an attorney & is uncooperative with the investigation
SEP 10:: Gabby’s mother texted Brian and his mother, Roberta, trying to get in touch with Gabby, but neither replied The family alerted the National Park Service.
Sept 10-? Discovery of her Van
SEP 11: Gabby’s family report her missing 7 PM
Sep 11: Van seized at the home of BL parents in NorthPort FL - FBI
Sep 14: BL family lawyer issues statement
Sept 15: NorthPort police names BL as Person of Interest
Sept 15: Gabby's family issues another statement
Sep 15- Northport police chief asks BL lawyer to assist in finding Gabby
Sep 17 - FBI takes over search in WY (GTNP =Grand Teton National Park)
Sept 17- BL family asks police to come to their home
Sept 17- LE at BL home - he is declared missing by his parents as of Tuesday

——-
Note:
September 1: POI BL is in Florida (we don't yet know when he left with her van to drive home to his parents house where he remains)

4 songs were added to the playlist "Mtn tops," on an account Gabby Petito appears to share with her boyfriend Brian Laundrie: Many of the songs, collected on an account she appeared to share with her fiancé, Brian Laundrie, focus on love and heartache.
"Your woman is your angel, is your left side, is your whole life; easily the most beautiful thing in the world," one song, Matt Berry’s "Woman," begins. "She'll soothe you; she'll accuse you; she'll confuse you; she'll lose you but always be the best friend you have in the world."

Another song, "Take My Hand," is about picking up a stranger at a bar. "The Badger’s Wake" is about a badger decomposing underground.

Mother of missing Gabby Petito says boyfriend and his family IGNORED her desperate texts | Daily Mail Online

Missing woman's haunting songs on Spotify account may provide answers

WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 8/25/21 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE No discussion*
ETA discovery of the van by Gabbys dad on person is questionable- he may have driven by and called LE (need to research this)

You shouldn’t need a Twitter account to view it, it’s public. Here’s the photo of the statement. The attorney is the one who contacted the FBI and is the reason the police went to talk to the family. The attorney reported him missing and set up the interview with the family. Presumably at the request of the family, though could have been at their request after the attorney urged them to. Realistically it doesn’t really make a difference either way, does it?
He is only 5'8"? He looked taller than that next to Gabby. How tall is she?

I don’t know. If he has read any mystery books ever in his whole entire life he should know that would be the dumbest move ever.

If he’s smart, he’s left the country. Even though it makes no sense at all for this to have all gone down like this.

Normally….I’d say….in a post 9/11 world, plus all our technology, media coverage etc. One or both if them(depending on)…..wouldn’t get far at all. Just not the realities of the modern world in the US. However….with current events(the borders failing etc….not trying to get political. Just stating the situation)….it’s not too far fetched to see either make it farther than one would generally imagine. Still….if that specific scenario is playing out….the odds are vastly against him/her/both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288