Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you like to be arrested with no evidence of a crime?

police have literally said they have no evidence of a crime (I’m not saying a crime hasn’t been committed) and that they want to find him to bring him home. Maybe they have an arrest warrant we don’t know about , who knows, but the fact that people want literal rights infringed because they they think their hunch is more important/better than what LE knows and can do within LEGAL limits/rights.. just not ok.

My take on latest interviews at the reserve is LE know far mate than they are sharing with the public. BL not talking to LE right off the bat put him on their radar right away. But, without Gabby’s side of the situation at this time (because she’s only listed as missing) they can’t verify if he had her permission or not to take her van, they can’t verify any facts in the case. LE needs to be able to have concrete evidence that a crime was committed before they can get an arrest warrant for someone. No body, no crime scene = no crime. Once the FBI or LE find a witness or physical evidence then they can tie it to a crime scene. This could be anything from a murder to a media hoax investigation at this point… LE needs people to come forward that saw these two at their last known location together or that saw BL directly after leaving Gabby at her last known location. BL needs to come forward and help LE as well.

Did she speak to her mom on AUGUST 25th? Do we know for a FACT she spoke to her on a phone and NOT TEXTED? This is an important detail.
If So then AUGUST 25th is the LAST known phone call she made with another human being. (mom).

Petito, 22, last spoke to her mom over FaceTime around Aug. 25 while on a tour of national parks out west in a converted van with her beau, Brian Laundrie.
Gabby Petito's mom says texts might not be from her daughter

IMO (from all the verified information) I think BL did something to GP, maybe he left her out in the middle of nowhere and drove home. Then he got a lawyer or his parents got one for him after he told them he messed up or told them what actually went down (for all we know, they only know that BL came home without GP and nothing else, maybe BL only talked with the lawyer). Then I think BL snuck out somehow planning to commit suicide. There is still a possibility that GP is alive because we have no evidence that points to the contrary.

Does anyone have any verified information that contradicts my (very basic, amateur) theory?

Sorry if this is a repeat. The forum is a bit wonky right now.

Gage Goulding - NBC2

@GageGoulding

·
2m

#BREAKING:
@NorthPortPolice
now have access to BOTH #GabbyPetito and #BrianLaundrie’s phones. This means authorities can now track their location and access messages/calls.
@NBC2
#GabbyPetito #GabbyPetitoMissing

Been waiting for this. I think having access to both their phones should shed a lot of light one way or another. Things are just going to keep snowballing and unfolding from here.

Thanks - I have pasted this into my opening post so others can get up to speed quickly given how fast this is moving.

It takes a village!! :D
@Tiff23fr, thank you so much for all the hard work you and the other mods are doing on these threads. It’s so hard to keep up with reading them that I can only imagine how hard it is to moderate them.

I'm trying to catch up on the fast-moving threads.

These two things stand out to me:

AUGUST 13th Is this the last sighting of Gabby by the law enforcement when pulled over for speeding?
Any proof she was seen after that night by anyone or better yet a security camera?
Hotel survillence cameras?

Why did BL fly back home to Florida? Did he say they broke up temporarily?
Or had planned to fly back for another reason? Was this a planned or spur-of-the-moment trip?
If NOT planned sounds like they weren't getting along or broke up or he accidentally killed her panicked and returned home.
The date AUGUST 13th/14th stand put to me as important dates.

Did she speak to her mom on AUGUST 25th? Do we know for a FACT she spoke to her on a phone and NOT TEXTED? This is an important detail.
If So then AUGUST 25th is the LAST known phone call she made with another human being. (mom).
Multiple MSM outlets have reported her mom as saying she FaceTimed with her daughter on 8/25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member