Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not forming any judgment against his personal taste in music or art or what it even means - but I simply find it interesting how much it contrasts with GP's light, bubbly, healthy, uplifting, positive influencer vibe she was trying to create.

Some young people also go through a phase of thinking grit is more "edgy" and "admirable" than convention; only to dial back their opinions and interests as they get older. Maybe Gabby thought things like this made Brian look deep.

I'm guessing if LE could have put surveillance on BL, that they would have. I mean, I assume it is illegal in the USA (I don't live there) to do so under these circumstances, at least by LE. However, if I had a daughter missing in these conditions, and had alot of money and foresight, I would've hired a PI to watch and follow BL like a hawk as soon as I knew he was back in Florida.
I certainly would have wanted a visual sighting to confirm he actually was back at the home.

Maybe. Maybe not. There’s two separate sets of numbers. Are you 100% sure they are campsite numbers? The only campsite numbers I’ve seen only refers to campsites numbered 1-13.
East is Spread Creek Dispersed Camping Area with the site numbers pictured.
West is Toppings Lake Dispersed Camping Area.

Last edited:
I don't understand why law enforcement is chasing him into the wilderness area. If he's not a suspect then who cares if he goes camping?. Shouldn't their resources be used on the case where someone is actually missing and not on a a self-professed outdoorsman out on a little walkabout? The mosquitoes, heat, and humidity will drive him out eventually. If he chooses to end his life in there then who really cares? There are definitely better uses for LE resources right now. Just my own personal opinions and musings...

I hope they could verify the hitchhiker story and it lead to other people reporting sightings directly to LE. It would be so nice to have a positive result from social media for once.

I think between the hitchhiker story and the elk story, LE is focusing on the Spread Creek area.

You might want to look at the lyrics to that song because that is not quite where it's going. It's by Humbral. And considering when it was added it's DEEPLY concerning.

I don't usually think much of people's medias consumption but the comments about "itchy and scratchy" on BL's information are missing the darker aspects of the things he seemed to focus on. Lullaby is full of necrophilia. The song above is ... well, interesting. This isn't cartoony stuff.

I agree. I'm glad to see someone looking into this with a fresh perspective.

My mapping of the public facing information, some of which has not been confirmed by LE but by witnesses who seem credible leads me to think they should be looking by Yellowstone for Gabby and Spread Creek for witnesses who will verify that he was alone by that time and possibly without a vehicle. The vehicle may have switched hands by this time and been on its way back to Florida, accessory after the fact unknown.

She’s reading a book about the Zodiac killer in one of the photos, odd book choice for a 22 year old women?

I don't understand why law enforcement is chasing him into the wilderness area. If he's not a suspect then who cares if he goes camping?. Shouldn't their resources be used on the case where someone is actually missing and not on a a self-professed outdoorsman out on a little walkabout? The mosquitoes, heat, and humidity will drive him out eventually. If he chooses to end his life in there then who really cares? There are definitely better uses for LE resources right now. Just my own personal opinions and musings...

I'm guessing Brian's parents care very much if he kills himself; and if invoked, LE can't just ignore them, throw up their hands, and say "Have at it, kid," AFAIK.

This must mean the TikTok witness and Idaho store merchant did not pan out? Because if they had been verified it seems to me that he was up by Yellowstone with the 28th and 29th being the only dates empty (and there is an unverified report that he was seen alone at a bar in West Yellowstone on the 29th.

I think the TicToK may have dropped him off near to the camping area...

the 25th or 26th Victor store guy has me questioning if they could not find camping spots except at the dispersed area since the 25th was a crowded free day per the person who saw van at penny lake.

I don't foresee hanging out on Spotify as being unusual for someone of Brian's makeup.

Is it something you or I or most of the people here could concentrate on? No, oh my gosh. But this parallels most other aspects of this case. Could we act how Brian has by not divulging the whereabouts of our missing fiance? Could we hold up under the strain of it all? No, but Brian is out there somewhere, possibly still adding songs. [moo, heifer]
Anyone else think it would be really strange that he'd be just browsing Spotify for songs to add to his playlist 1-2 days after he possibly killed his fiance and just got home and has to answer to his parents? I mean the whole thing is strange, but it just seems like something that wouldn't be important to do right then. All MOO of course.

Re: campsite numbers…

On this website, There are campsite numbers assigned to “Spread Creek Dispersed Campsite” and separate sequential numbers assigned to “Toppings Lake Dispersed Campsite”.

RV Camping in Moran Wyoming: 191 Campgrounds in the Moran area - Campendium

I’ve found reviews for Spread creek campsites numbered up to 13. Not 15 as indicated on the FBI map. Toppings Lake campsites number up to 27. Not the 24 on the FBI map.

ETA: please see my post #360 where yes, they are campsite numbers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member