Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All
I just checked the T.V schedule and the show on WT will air on channel 7 tonight at 7pm AEST.
A promotion for the show (TV Blackbox, 19 Sep 2021) gives two dates for part 1:
- tonight (Sun 19 Sep) at 7:00 pm in Sydney, Brisbane and Perth,
- or Tuesday 21 Sep at 8:30 pm for Melbourne and Adelaide.
Presumably regional stations get their programs via the closest of the cities?

Also it will be on 7plus, which is a site requiring login and may or may not be viewable outside of Australia (I checked Google but the quick answers are conflicting).

just watching the programme now on ch 7 and wondering why is williams bio gm now pixilated and unable to be identified?
This reporter is driving me nuts. She keeps saying the bio family have never been identified, we’ve known who they are for ages and their pictures are all over the internet. Now they’re back to pixelating them for some reason and acting like they were never revealed?

This reporter is driving me nuts. She keeps saying the bio family have never been identified, we’ve known who they are for ages and their pictures are all over the internet. Now they’re back to pixelating them for some reason and acting like they were never revealed?
yes, we know who they are, gm has done lots of interviews and magazine articles etc, its really annoying and so far just a rehash of old news!!

it sounded like “steve” visited fa in prison on a covert fact finding mission for police and when he asked fa about his involvement with william, fa replied something like"i only touched him a little bit"

To me it seems that its heading towards FA being the new prime suspect . Im not sure who that 'steve' guy is that had his face blacked out and mentioned he was in jail with i presume FA???
Agree it does sound like they are onto FA being the “new” suspect…. But he has been a suspect for ages…..and talked about here for a couple of years….

ETA: FA was initially discussed here early September 2019 from memory…

IMO Bear Bear is correct… “Steve” was just visiting FA in jail on a covert mission…… (not actually in jail with him)

Last edited:
I had another listen to this Coop & I tend to agree that there is something else Medically related that’s upper-mount to FM, other than the ‘asthma every now & then’.
I don’t feel it’s the explanation of him being Foster child as I think that happened in the looong beep out when operator asked FM her name.
It could be as simple as Excema or Allergy as often there’s a tendency toward asthma with them.... but why bleep that out ?

We saw the photos from that morning - he looked a perfectly fine, healthy & happy little boy.

Maybe this is what is referred to in the Ch 7 ad for upcoming series when it says ‘something they didn’t want you to know’ ...

Hi all,
I recall when discussing supervised visits at play centre that bio parents had brought sweets to give to William which were withheld due to the foster parents ensuring William adhered to a strict diet to support a condition he had - ADHD I think it was. From memory, it came via bio grandmother in one of her interviews - it was part of the conversation that her son had also bought William gifts that she believed had not been passed on. Hope I've got the people correct, but definitely recall a bit about him not being allowed lollies.

I had another listen to this Coop & I tend to agree that there is something else Medically related that’s upper-mount to FM, other than the ‘asthma every now & then’.
I don’t feel it’s the explanation of him being Foster child as I think that happened in the looong beep out when operator asked FM her name.
It could be as simple as Excema or Allergy as often there’s a tendency toward asthma with them.... but why bleep that out ?

We saw the photos from that morning - he looked a perfectly fine, healthy & happy little boy.

Maybe this is what is referred to in the Ch 7 ad for upcoming series when it says ‘something they didn’t want you to know’ ...

Hi all,
I recall when discussing supervised visits at play centre that bio parents had brought sweets to give to William which were withheld due to the foster parents ensuring William adhered to a strict diet to support a condition he had - ADHD I think it was. From memory, it came via bio grandmother in one of her interviews - it was part of the conversation that her son had also bought William gifts that she believed had not been passed on. Hope I've got the people correct, but definitely recall a bit about him not being allowed lollies.

Agree BC …. As he went on to say … that FA had been found guilty and convicted by a jury of 12 persons, for that offence ……But you had to listen closely to get that part….

Unless of course, it has been edited to sound like that?
yes when steve was questioned by co he did agree the guilty finding by the 12 jury members, so it was probably spliced together, she will also be interviewing bs,
he looks very thin, wondering who this steve is, he has white plump legs with freckles on them?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304