Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Florida is involved, I try not to rule anything out. The heat and humidity aren't the issue (the whole south feels like that), it's swamp gas or something. Alligator poo poisoning? Curse of the Seminole Nation?

North Point is between Tampa and Ft Meyers on the Gulf coast. Getting out on the Gulf would take no effort at all if you have the means. The Coast Guard doesn't care if you are trying to float away from the US.
Most of North *Port* (It has been called North POINT in multiple posts and this is incorrect), is close to the Gulf Coast, but the actual City Limits do not reach the coast. Myakkahatchee Creek and Carlton Reserve are north of the Interstate in the image here, and farther away from the coast. If they were boaters or sailors, I would expect to see a lot more of that content in their SM pages.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 10.29.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 10.29.44 AM.png
    737.7 KB · Views: 12
So if we consider this new footage & the elk hunters seeing the van on 8/29-maybe this is a partial truth to Brian’s story of Gabby being apart from him for a few days? It makes me wonder if she said anything telling to her friend Rose in that Snapchat conversation on 8/27 that would reveal she was apart from him at the time? Or was that conversation before they were at the campground. Hopefully these little nuggets keep coming & LE/FBI can match this up vs her pings. {{fingers crossed}}

I speculate that something was in the 8/27 text to her mother that may be telling which is why it has not been released. Why release the contents of the 8/30 text that she suspects is not from GP not the one from 8/27 unless LE does not want it released. MOO

We all know what the worst case scenario is regarding what a guilty BL knows and why he refuses to talk to the police. What is the best case scenario in terms of why he will not? If he truly does not know what has happened GP, what possible scenario could have happened that he could tell his lawyer, and the lawyer tells him not to say a word? For some reason, it is precarious and unfavorable to him to simply say when he last had contact with GP, and how they left thing. Assuming he did not harm her, is there a solid reason an attorney would not have him give that info to police or parents or to slip out through third parties? Also, in FL, what does an attorney have to report to police? If BL told attorney , he harmed her, then would attorney have to report this? Or if he know she went off a cliff? Of course, attorneys tell their clients up front specifically what they have to report

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1439593712271646721?s=21

1/4 A lot of people are asking about the Mustang in Brian Laundrie’s driveway. Police took something out of it Friday. We got into town Tuesday - and the Mustang was not there. This is video from 7pm Tuesday when the Dad was leaving. No mustang.

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1439593787936870402?s=21

2/4 This video is from later Tuesday night. No Mustang. We left for the night shortly after this.

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1439593822506340353?s=21

3/4 And this is video from Wednesday. The Mustang is now in the driveway.

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1439593826730090497?s=21

4/4 Police have not talked specifically about the Mustang. I asked them this morning to confirm whether or not it is Brian’s car. I know police took items from the car because I saw them do it Friday night.

I've updated the map with the location, based on the distance/curves from the double-drive they pass at 1:08 on the video.
Just a note, @wnk, to say what a masterpiece your map is!! Since the threads on this case are flying as fast as a rocket, this is the first time I've seen it. Brilliant, and so very useful.
Thank you!!

Pretty obvious to me he was helped to get away during Tuesday night. No "day hike ", but a "night ride".
Hard to say definitively because I don’t think many reporters were there prior to him being officially outed as a POI which I believe was that (Tues) evening if not late afternoon? IMO he was already out of the house prior to that and if so was possibly A contributing factor as to him not returning.

I’m so confused. Can someone please explain two things to me…
1.) The video floating around of the couple driving by their van would have been taken before anyone knew she was even missing. It wasn’t discovered she was missing until the van was already home in Florida. But in the video, the couple know she’s missing.
2.) I don’t understand the timeline of the cars in the driveway. Where did the silver mustang come from and when.

1, that is their dash cam video. The did a voice over to describe what they saw that day and then added it to the beginning of a video I assume they had already uploaded to the channel. If you go forward to their actual youtube video before they knew she was missing you can see the part where they are getting close to the van, but then jump to "well we didn't find a spot so we came back out". Driving past the van wasn't included in their originally posted video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.