Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an old phone I use for internet and games has no phone service on it I can t call or text anyone on it. maybe that’s what he had! Maybe her phone had the service!

I was getting ready to comment this exact thing. I use a prepaid phone service...if I don't pay--then I can't call or text without WiFi/internet connection and an app. Maybe this is what he meant. I can't see why he would "lie" and then pull the phone out. Essentially then he could text her the next day as they had planned.

He’s dammed if he does and dammed if he doesn’t IMO. Because more than half the world (probably) has already come to the conclusion that he killed her so anything he says at this point wouldn’t sway them from thinking otherwise. And not to mention, as far as we the public know LE has no other leads, if any at all, so that doesn’t help the optics in his case either.
He’s only damned if does, damned if don’t because he kept quiet in the 1st place. After all this time…yes that’s true. If he would’ve however, talked immediately after whatever happened, he wouldn’t seem so guilty. Maybe some would still point the finger, but not talking at all, and lawyering up screams I’m guilty. JMO

I don’t know how anybody could buy the “he went hiking” claim.

The entire nation is watching you after you invoked the 5th when you returned alone after a publicly posted vacation with your now missing girlfriend?

lol no you did not go hiking.

In search for boyfriend of #GabbyPetito North Port PD is headed back into 25,000acre Carlton Reserve in Sarasota, about 5 miles from his home

Lawyer for Brian Laundrie has told PD family hasn’t heard from him since Tues

They have been searching this area since Sat AM #FindGabby

7BACFA43-3B17-4A1B-9A23-8443A7DF4F97.jpeg
https://twitter.com/evanaxelbank/status/1439644127130423301?s=21

New threads are opening faster than I can read through them!
Sorry if any of my posts are repetitive.

Gabby Petito case: Police have obtained cell tracking data

Police in Florida have obtained some cell phone tracking data for GB and BL— but still need to secure search warrants to get “complete access.”

Investigators in North Port aren’t able to track the phones’ real-time locations, though they now have limited access to information about the couple’s movements, according to ABC7 reporter Jeff Butera.

“They need search warrants for devices. North Port PD is still working to get ‘complete access’ to the phones,” Butera wrote on Twitter.

New threads are opening faster than I can read through them!
Sorry if any of my posts are repetitive.

Gabby Petito case: Police have obtained cell tracking data

Police in Florida have obtained some cell phone tracking data for GB and BL— but still need to secure search warrants to get “complete access.”

Investigators in North Port aren’t able to track the phones’ real-time locations, though they now have limited access to information about the couple’s movements, according to ABC7 reporter Jeff Butera.

“They need search warrants for devices. North Port PD is still working to get ‘complete access’ to the phones,” Butera wrote on Twitter.

Only took eight days to get!

Does anyone else notice on this video at 1:33 the doors open a little bit, then closes by 1:39 or is it just my eyes I used the Ipad and that’s what I thought my eyes saw.

I slowed the speed play down. It looks like there is something on the windshield of the vehicle they are driving that is casting a shadow in the video. I didn’t see what I felt to be doors open and later close. Just my perspective however..

Gabby Petito missing: Brian Laundrie's mom confronted outside home as hunt moves deeper into Florida reserve

The Laundrie family have remained out of view since Friday, Laundrie’s mother, was spotted outside her home Sunday morning. She refused to answer any questions and quickly returned inside.

Meanwhile, police moved deeper into the reserve as they started the second day of their search, crossing the Myakkahatchee Creek Bridge into the wider part of the reserve. Police noted that a team of more than 50 officers set out Sunday morning.

I was getting ready to comment this exact thing. I use a prepaid phone service...if I don't pay--then I can't call or text without WiFi/internet connection and an app. Maybe this is what he meant. I can't see why he would "lie" and then pull the phone out. Essentially then he could text her the next day as they had planned.
Yep my 9 year old has an iPhone but no service just uses it for games and for taking pictures. And when he gets wifi he can FaceTime but that’s it.

<modsnip - quoted post removed>

Are we sure that's not LE's property they are going through? I would be surprised if they are handling evidence without gloves in front of 50 cameras. They could have done it back in the house out of the view of the media cameras?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know how anybody could buy the “he went hiking” claim.

The entire nation is watching you after you invoked the 5th when you returned alone after a publicly posted vacation with your now missing girlfriend?

lol no you did not go hiking.

yesterday i assumed "he went on a hike" was the parents coded language of saying "he went into the swamp and we don't want him to go to jail but we sat on it for a bit and we're now more concerned he's going to kill himself in the swamp"

today, until i see any evidence not from his family saying otherwise, i am not so sure he was ever in north port this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member