Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

06:10
said i can't leave her again fold over

MOO - he DID leave her AGAIN.
Alive or not, I'm not sure. Just haven't seen anyone pick this out of Brian's statement on the body cam. He has admitted he has done it before to her.
He always had the key (IMO), he tried to carjack her vehicle the one time we know for sure, in a way the keys and her vehicle were his substitute family jewels, which was his only power. I'd guess that was his typical power move. She couldn't leave to go hiking alone or speak with or make friends with others, if he had a tantrum he would leave with "her house all her belongings".

Could be what ultimately happened, he tries car jacking once more because he's in a tiff, she tries to stop him and gets dragged into rocks.

They certainly wouldn't be helping him plan his suicide! They would help in covering up a murder or disposing of a body!

I don't know. I could see a situation where parents would relent to a sobbing distraught mess of a child who was petrified of going to prison for life and was begging for their help to just let him die. With these parents, I really could see this.

Sorry if this has been posted already.
Does anyone else see a face in the corner of the passenger seat window (in the YT video as they pass the van)? Pause at 1:57. Screenshot below. Or do you think that’s just like, trash shaped like a face?

Also, I agree also that the door looks like it closes.

What is the app that someone was using to see planes? I was wondering if there were any air searches going on at Spread Creek.
I used FlightRadar24 the other night to capture that curious circular flight route east of Jenny Lake, WY. That flight returned to Jackson Hole Airport at dusk. I've been checking off and on since and haven't seen any more 'search' type flights. Sometimes it's impossible to track search flights because search/police aircraft/helicopters remain invisible to FlightRadar24. That certainly seems to be the case for the LB search in Florida. Wonder if anyone else is able to track?

I'm wonder why GP's mom is dismissing the TikTok video. Seeing him on the 29th gives him a minimum of 2 full days (30th, 31st) and 2 partial days (29th/1st) to get to Florida. I've done 13 hour drives with my two young kids by myself in one day. A guy in his 20's running on adrenaline can certainly drive 35 hours in 2+ days. MOO

The only reason I can see is that she doesn't believe one can drive that van 2300 miles in 72-84 hours

okay that sort of answers my earlier question but it begs the question---they pick up the car with a plan for him to call after his hike. How does one keep a phone battery alive for that long? Are there other options besides traditional electricity?
External battery packs. The bigger ones would definitely hold enough juice to charge a phone for several days.

I don't know. I could see a situation where parents would relent to a sobbing distraught mess of a child who was petrified of going to prison for life and was begging for their help to just let him die. With these parents, I really could see this.

I can see them helping him stage his death...

Do we even know if he arrived in FL? We know the van was there but is there any verifiable proof that he drove it there?
People ask this over and over and over again.

It has been stated by Gabby's family but we don't know how they knows.

There may be proof ie gas station footage.

Or maybe the neighbours told her.

We don't know BUT the police may. The public doesn't know all the verified facts. Those details are not all shared with the public.

Last edited:
I think they have no freaking idea where in the world BL is and they are running around like chickens with their heads cut off.
I don't know. I think they know where he isn't and they're making sure by searching that park with a fine tooth comb.

On this video?
Ya'll must have incredible vision because I have what is considered above-average eyesight and even on the best 1080p HD quality version of this video, I see nothing at 1:33, only at 1:40 does it come into view for me. LOL, unless there is another clip out there that you're referring to...?
Haha I understand. It took me a minute. It seems to be easier to spot on the video linked in this comment. Not sure why. Pay attention to the black space indicated by the arrow. (It’s a crude one, I know :D )

I slowed down the playback speed to .25 and it does indeed look like the back door is slightly opened at 1:33 then closes by 1:39.
ETA: Of course it didn’t include the link. And I can’t find it now. :confused: Sorry!

Attachments

• FD91F7B4-C799-4F0E-8F39-A88814CC5367.jpeg
    FD91F7B4-C799-4F0E-8F39-A88814CC5367.jpeg
    311.4 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
I second this. This is a genuine question and I apologize if it comes off snarky, but what is the significance of who owns the vehicle?

Possibly none. Probably none. But we don't know what we don't know. Perhaps it belongs to a completely unknown character who has helped Brian disappear and Brian is traveling with someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy