Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say that this case has everyone talking. I was just outside my place talking to different sets of neighbors here in LA that span several decades. We were ALL talking about GP and BL. I have never had this experience in all of my years on Websleuths.

Amazing.

Could it be a sunglasses case? I'm trying to gauge the size of that book in comparison to the flip flops. Or perhaps a wallet? Is that the wallet Gabby is holding towards the end of the body cam footage?
I am thinking a glasses/sunglasses case *possibly* , too. My eyes see something long and dark but rounded edges and shiny, hence the white-ish color in the center of the object, being a slight glare off the object. I have a glasses case that is black leather and it is slightly shiny and a similar shape. But of course, it could be anything. JMO

North Port Police are clamping down on media outside Brian Laundrie's house. A red line has been drawn in the road -- and we are no longer allowed to park anywhere near the house. I'll do a live update at 5pm on here -- and be live on @NewsNationNow starting at 6 with full story.

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1439689778069446658?s=21

I just realized the timing of the first ground search for Gabby coincided with the search for Brian. Had the FBI led search for her yesterday been announced in the days prior? Or did LE’s impromptu Friday night meeting with Brian’s parents propel Gabby’s search into motion? If so, why? Thinking out loud…

There are likely no Uber in this area. I have travelled there. But agree that it is a lot of money being offered.
Maybe he'd asked a bunch of people and no one wanted to pick up a hitchhiker, so he was getting desperate and decided to start offering money. Then he hit on a couple of people who thought that picking up a hitchhiker was OK (yikes).

Least I forget a homeowner was interviewed that lives just outside the park. I can’t imagine they wouldn’t have some kind of security camera that works.
Yes I saw that this morning live - the house was set back a bit so I don’t know if those cameras (if they had them) would reach the place the car is said to have been parked - sure would be awesome if something was on video
JMO

Here is a sequence of screenshots I took of the rear van door closing that many had difficulty seeing in the video that was posted earlier. Hope this helps.

Other than it indicating someone may be around, I don't really see this as ominous or critical. If I'm camped near a dirt road, I'd likely close my door with an approaching RV too just to keep dust from entering.

It’s been raining on and off today and there’s currently a small batch of rain right on top of us. I’m hoping the search is just paused and continues today. It rains on/off most days in September so it will be a long search if they completely call it off . MOO

I just don't believe they didn't run the plate. They have databases with that information in it for traffic stops.

I get the feeling this PD feels a lot of pressure with all of the media attention and they want to be loud and clear that they are not making any missteps or doing anything except exactly by the book. I can't imagine they wouldn't search their internal databases privately for information that could help find a missing person. I mean LE has no problem stopping people for speeding or failing to signal as a pretext to run their information and/or search their cars (IMO!). Yet here they are loudly making sure everyone knows they would NEVER do anything even mildly suspect.
They also SHOULD be careful not to do anything suspect in case there is a future trial, don’t want to mess something up so some sort of evidence can’t be used.

What day would this have been? I went through all of @BrianEntin's footage from Sept 14 to 17 and the only day the car wasn't there was Sept 14.

That’s the mystery. I saw Entin’s video clips, and the Mustang wasn’t on the driveway on Tuesday, but was on Wednesday. Yesterday he speculated it was moved overnight Tuesday, but he’s trying to get a confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998