Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really doesn't have to be out there. It is so remote. Had there not been that footage of the van it is quite possible that a body out there never would have been found. It's not on a hiking trail or anything like that. So much wilderness.
That area doesn’t seem very well hidden.

Doubtful this presser would be happening absent something very significant. I suspect this has been going on for a few hours. MassGuy? posted they announced stopping the search for BL; shortly thereafter a local reporter who has been on scene at the Laundrie home announced police suddenly marked off the area pushing everyone way back after having done none of this for a week; then the news of the coroner and dogs leaving the search in WY.

This seems so pointed that I'm seriously wondering if the parents, for all the grief we have given them, actually finally did the right thing on Friday. This is when their search became extremely focused on Spread Creek.
Yeah, they have to have good reason to suspect it is in fact her, as there would be no reason to schedule a press conference just to say it's probably unrelated.

Jury is still out if the parents actually came around. The specificity of this search could have been related to numerous other factors (cell phone location data, surveillance, witnesses, etc).

I wish I’d never seen that video of the DV incident on 08/12. I’m a mom of a daughter close in age to GP and I just want girls everywhere to know nothing you do or can do causes violent or controlling behavior. It’s never your fault bc people control their own actions, and if you’re routinely terrified please leave.

It sounds like they made the location at noon. Now I’m not sure if that mention was referring to noon local time or noon est since the reporter was from that time. But either way there’s been time between-let’s hope a notification was done, so they had heads up that something was coming out no matter who it would be.
Oh, I hope Gabby's family was notified that a body was found before it was announced on local news in WY! :(

I just came back in from outside but I guess this is how it all started: I feel so very very sad for the people who truly love her with all of their heart. Oh, I just know how they feel to a lesser degree.
upload_2021-9-19_16-38-30.jpeg
https://www.eastidahonews.com/2021/09/possible-evidence-found-in-search-for-gabby-petito/

*Is the FBI page monitored? and if someone left something not reasonable, they would delete? I found this right before I went outside and thought about it the whole time. I even searched for cliffs then pondered it while watering. Images of Elisa Lam kept circling my brain. I couldn’t let it go. Then I come in and find the update. My heart sank. See just a bit further down in this link and see a comment about Kevin.
https://twitter.com/FBIDenver/status/1439393010727391235

Body found where Gabby Petito search is underway in Wyoming, no confirmation of identity
Fox News Digital confirms Teton County Coroner Brent Blue has arrived in the Bridger-Teton National Forest. A body has been found in the same area officials have been searching for Gabby Petito.
Fox News Digital can also confirm that about 10 minutes after the coroner arrived on the scene, search dogs participating in the search left the search area.

I really hope those dogs get whatever their little canine hearts desire tonight
They're very good puppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members