Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't help but compare and contrast the bodycam footage of Gabby and Brian with Lori Vallow Daybell's various interviews. How clues were missed in both situations. So insightful and so sad.

The release of the bodycam footage here is huge too. The fact that it was allowed to be released is great and IMHO helped in this case. It brought attention and insight. I WISH it would be released in more situations.

I've looked at that video 1000 times and can't see what people are talking about?

Nobody seems to be able to make a screenshot with a circle of the potential 'person.'
I see someone leaning on the window. With a white figure in the background. To me it looks like BL behind the wheel and Gabby leaning on the window. This is the 27th of august and I think she was dead at this point. MOO

(Some are saying it's just a reflection. To me it's the reflection of the trees making it difficult to see, because the car is in the shade and insides dark. But I can't help it, I see what I see. Like I said, MOO, I could be right or wrong.)

Attachments

• Screenshot2.png
    Screenshot2.png
    391.8 KB · Views: 350
If it is her, I hope they can find those other campers shown in the same area in the YouTube video before they drive by their van. It sounds like whatever happened happened while they were parked there if they found her in that area (which it looks like but I can't be sure). I wonder if they heard or saw anything weird. MOO.

ugh...just opened this up after a few hours. . . i'm sick in my stomach.

I just came back in from outside but I guess this is how it all started: I feel so very very sad for the people who truly love her with all of their heart. Oh, I just know how they feel to a lesser degree.
View attachment 313435
A body has been found in a national forest in Wyoming. Gabby Petito disappeared in that area. - East Idaho News

*Is the FBI page monitored? and if someone left something not reasonable, they would delete? I found this right before I went outside and thought about it the whole time. I even searched for cliffs then pondered it while watering. Images of Elisa Lam kept circling my brain. I couldn’t let it go. Then I come in and find the update. My heart sank. See just a bit further down in this link and see a comment about Kevin.
https://twitter.com/FBIDenver/status/1439393010727391235

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member