Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone needs to watch all the chopper/aerial footage to get up to speed. The ones showing the body site, the unfurling of the tent etc.

It's clear in that footage that there is a gravel road nearby. The area covered by the tent has debris/grass/dirt. Her body is not exposed. So she is partially or fully buried (most likely).

It's pretty clear that she did not fall from a great height, hit her head while crossing a stream or succumb to the elements. This is in an area where there are other campers nearby.

There is concealment. Which indicates consciousness of guilt.

Even the murders of the two poor Moab woman, they were left out completely exposed, half naked in the river. I really don't think the two cases are connected at all now.

IMO Brian did it, Brian is guilty or at least responsible for Gabby's untimely death. JMO.

Great post.

The family who released the youtube footage this morning has put up the raw footage without the edit
The family who released the youtube footage this morning has put up the raw footage without the edit
First this man should clearly be more stressed than BL. . kids, dogs, snacks. . . but he's just enjoying his life. Grateful to him for noticing and his footage.

Seems to me that it all comes down to the medical examiner's report at this point. Obviously a ruling that her death was accidental, exonerates him completely, but an inconclusive ruling would have essentially the same effect. I truly hope that the Coroner is still able to determine cause of death with enough certainty, that a solid case can be brought against BL.

I can't see his parents getting charged. I am unable to remember any case where that happened. If they did somehow aid in his escape, they'll probably get away with it.
Not really. If it's an accidental death, we would need to know when that occurred. If BL had known about it, he should have alerted authorities anyway. You can't just leave a dead body somewhere.

Sorry but I think most of you folks are missing it. Perhaps it's me. I don't think Brian killed her. Maybe I'm wrong. I think she killed herself. We will soon know the truth. But it does bother me how folks have so little compassion for the grief of Brian. It is sad. Everyone has an agenda. But sometimes life doesn't follow the agenda. Regardless, pray for Gabby, Brian and all parents.

You can clearly see the tented area and under it as the tent is unfolded. There is no body on the immediate ground. She's buried or partly buried.

She didn't kill and bury herself. Didn't happen.

Was she buried in a dry creekbed, potentially of which he hoped one day she would be underwater? They say it's a remote location but it feels very open with people relatively close by. IMO, she died there and that's why she was buried near there.

Poor Gabby. );

This is so sad. Both mothers have lost a child:

Family travel vloggers share video they believe shows Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie's van around time of her disappearance

Bethune said she spoke with Petito's mother, Nichole Schmidt, via FaceTime on Sunday. She said Schmidt thanked her for sharing the footage.

"We had a very good cry together from one mom to another," Bethune said.
I don’t believe in coincidence. I believe angels and divine intervention put Nichole there to help find Gabby. Bless you!

How was it determined it was only 1000 ft from where the van was seen? Searchers appeared to be on horseback which would not seem to be consistent with this.
Horses are how you cover a lot of ground and be out there for long stretches. SAR teams can be trained to search from horseback.

I think the chance
Sorry but I think most of you folks are missing it. Perhaps it's me. I don't think Brian killed her. Maybe I'm wrong. I think she killed herself. We will soon know the truth. But it does bother me how folks have so little compassion for the grief of Brian. It is sad. Everyone has an agenda. But sometimes life doesn't follow the agenda. Regardless, pray for Gabby, Brian and all parents.
I think the chances that Gabby killed herself and he left grieving, are at about ZERO %.

My compassion for Brian and his parents is also at about ZERO.

Let's be realistic. If she had killed herself, there would be no reason for him to stop all communication and let her body rot in the elements. He could have and should have told authorities about it and had her body handled with love and concern and returned to her family.

He left it to the wild animals and insects, hoping it would be in no condition for forensics to find evidence iff what he did to her, IMO.

Y’all. Gray Hughes is analyzing the van video rn and examining the possibility that the back door is closing just as the couple filming the video come around the corner.

Firstly it is so sad, frustrating and not surprising how this has ended but to this point about the doors on the van closing as the RV approaches (not that it has much relevance TBH...) having watched the 4K video frame by frame. It is just shadows casting and bouncing through trees in the strong sunlight. IMO.

<modsnip>
He left her there. Stole her van. Lawyered up. Now he is hiding.
She didn't kill herself. As someone else asked, did she bury herself too?
His parents aren't the ones who begged and pleaded for help finding Gabby for the past three or four weeks.
They aren't the ones who lost a daughter.
BL is a coward.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know he's not?

Some one else asked grieving so much that he has to lawyer up? No.... He probably doesn't give a **** about lawyers right about now. He did run home to mom & dad. So you want to crucify him for that? Could he have said something. Truth? Probably not. Really. Could his parents? Perhaps. Nothing anyone said was going to change anything though and I haven't seen GP's parents being receptive. Let's see how this unfolds but I think folks are expecting others to behave in very experienced ways when in fact, these are experiences that none of us (with few exceptions) have ever experienced.
No excuses for him and his family who let Gabby stay concealed, hoping, IMO she would be dispersed by animals before he was charged with anything. The utmost in cowardice. Rotten to the core. No redeeming virtues.

How cruel, so very cruel to treat Gabby, her parents and step parents, and her FIVE LITTLE BROTHERS AND SISTERS LIKE SO MUCH DEBRIS.

Last edited:
You can clearly see the tented area and under it as the tent is unfolded. There is no body on the immediate ground. She's buried or partly buried.

She didn't kill and bury herself. Didn't happen.

Also the news anchor said the chopper saw what they believed was relevant evidence around noon and they have been holding it back until LE confirmed and notified the family. I think they have chopper footage that they are not releasing for obvious reasons. I think we'll learn more when the coroner releases initial findings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater