AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
SBM
Thats where the divide comes in.
I can not see where anybody has done anything to harm those boys online.

Nobody is putting words in CW and DW's mouths or forcing them to video themselves under substance abuse.

Them showing us who they are....is nothing knew to those kids.
They lived with it.

I cringe everytime DW makes an interview but its not because of what anyone online is doing.

It can't be swept under the carpet and pretended that this is a wholesome family living their best life.
That IMO is the saddest element to this case , misplacing the chronic suffering of these kids.

A little girl is dead and her parents have done everything in their power to blur the picture.

For example...
Why would DW video on a live stream CW so stoned in her chair she is dribbling and unable to speak or move.
Nobody asked him to.

There is the real instigator of the mountains of fodder released.

moo
How do you know Summer is dead? I hope and pray she is not!

Does anyone have any thoughts as to how we can help encourage and enable more of a MSM media response for Summer's disappearance? In my opinion, there are a variety of factors at work in her case that have diminished the response to a completely unexplained disappearance of a 5 year old child from her own home within apparently minutes- and with possibly up to five individuals from the same family as potential witnesses.
Three of those potentials are minors who have subsequently been removed from the home by CPS. There are previous indicators of possible CPS involvement with the family prior to Summer's disappearance. There is previous LE involvement with the family in regard to possible DV, as well as substance abuse, as well as illegal activity and its' resulting conviction of crime(s.)
This disappearance occurred in a disadvantaged, rural area of significant crime, with limited local LE capacity, poor family/advocate representation, and during a time period in this childs' life when they might have easily been largely invisible to the general public. Under school age, no pre-k or early childhood intervention, no daycare, no babysitters other than immediate family, summertime, rural physical environment, pandemic, etc.
Is it possible that the reason why Summer's case has not been 'picked up' and embraced by media is because when you have that sort off ball of yarn going on, it can be nearly impossible to find a loose string to begin to pull at?
Now on the other hand...it seems to me that there has been enough 'outside' intervention (CPS/LE involvement/DV call/drug activity in the area/etc) for there to have been multiple professional eyes on not only Summer, but the other children in the household as well. Would not be the first time that a community with limited or stretched thin resources re: family and child welfare either overlooked, underestimated, or simply didn't or weren't able to fully follow procedure in regard to at-risk children...and a child was injured, killed, or simply vanished as a result.
Is it possible there is no one in one, some, or all of those professional capacities, pushing for Summer to BE found?
I am in no way trying to fault local LE or child and family protective services for not pushing for more MSM involvement in order to keep Summer's case alive and her image in the forefront of endangered missing children in the US.
But it does seem a bit odd to me that they are not utilizing the media to help them in their investigation at this point.
Thoughts, anyone?
You are so correct - like I wrote as well the media should be doing a story on Summer not just news!!! Someone can always call and make an request - the parents for one thing need to get involved !
Someone mentioned a creek or small river - what if she fell and drowned ? Another possibility to discuss!
MOO!

what is the probability that a person's daughter goes missing, and her granddaughter goes missing too?
Very low.

LE has stated that there is no connection. Rose was in a troubled, volatile marriage. Her husband divorced her shortly after she was listed as missing. He’s stated he would never let her take their kids. The cases are totally different.

Edited by me. Server is so slow tonight! It’s taking bits and pieces of different posts

Last edited:
My post is pertaining to the information coming via DW and CW.
Not you tubers mouths.
DW's and his footage of themselves.
They are simply giving him an avenue to speak.
The you tube community are not responsible for sensoring what the parents want to portray to the world.

It is very helpful to LE IMO.
I respectfully disagree. This is not helpful. LE is not relying on YouTube to solve this case.

I personally do not think CM has been fair in his videos.

CM says (and I'm using my own words here because I'm too lazy to go quote him word for word, I will if I have to.) that he is looking into DW because of his past behaviors (that allegedly happened with J and others) and that if you look at the past behaviors they could help make sense to the present situation, They need to be looked at closely.

fair enough.

However, if that is the case why isn't he giving GH the same attention and discussing the similarities between SW missing story and GH's past story with her daughter that is missing? Her history with her daughter is MUCH more similar to this story in my opinion, and I would surmise many other people's opinion.

It's like DW is his whipping boy.
DW Doesn't have to be, he chooses to be. Instead of having CW,and CH who were actually present do the talking.

I respectfully disagree. This is not helpful. LE is not relying on YouTube to solve this case.
Well however the parents choose to voice their perspective and stance on their daughters disappearance is their perogative...and I am definately along with LE interested in everything they want to share.

Because its negative and unhelpful reflects on them, not youtube.

But I appreciate you don't see the picture this way and why, so won't continue engaging you about it.

moo

Last edited:
MK … this statement is so on point, and an accurate assessment of the situation!

Just look at the coverage Gabby Pipeto is getting with her family standing up for her in the media!

There is even international coverage of GP going missing… it has even made the news here in regional Aus …

IMO
There are so many missing children and adults, some seem to generate much more attention than all the others, combined.
Many never even get a thread anywhere and are completely ignored by the media.
I'm not sure we can blame all the parents and families of missing children and adults as the reason so many don't get global coverage, there may be other factors at play.
People seem to obsess over certain cases for whatever reasons, even decades after some cases are closed, people continue to comment.
Michael “Monkey” Vaughan's parents have been virtually silent, I don't know if that means they are guilty of anything but even the majority of sleuths don't seem to know he's missing, his page here hasn't even filled up a one thread.
Isabella Kalua seems to have generated even less interest, her adoptive father says he's not talking because the police told him not to say anything. CPS removed the other children from the home immediately after she disappeared.
I've seen other cases here where people judge the parents reaction to a missing child, some turned out to fulfill their expectations of guilt but some were proven to be completely innocent of guilt regarding their missing child, even if they are guilty of other things, including not responding accordingly to many people's expectations of how one sould perform publicly while under the influence of the fear, grief and stress of their child's disappearance.

No

No. I'm just persistent. I turn over each stone as long as is needed. For an innocent five year child who most of all needs no stone left unturned. I also would like to see an actual timeline. I'm confident the answers will be reavealed one way or the other. MOO

Honestly, I think the answer is kind of obvious.
Pretty sure that H took one.

AMOO JMO MOO

A general observation of investigative procedures - without claiming guilt or innocence of anyone in this case in particular: Based on the Arrest Affidavit of LS from Gannon's case IMO LE does indeed sometimes make note of behavior that they believe isn't "normal" for a caregiver of a missing loved one. In paragraph 23 the investigator listed six behaviors she considered to be "unexplained abnormal behavior" to support her argument for probable cause to arrest LS.

IOW in some cases the concept that everyone grieves differently does have clearly defined boundaries in the eyes of LE and investigators notice behavior that falls outside of those boundaries.

IMO LE is paying close attention to DW's and CB's bizarre behavior and while that doesn't mean either are guilty of foul play I'm afraid it's creating unnecessary work for investigators. IMO the parents are far more distracting to Summer's case than social media. MOO

Could this be a case of "Wag the Dog"?

Right. At this point, YTers are not simply giving them a place to speak. These people are crawling over each other and accusing each other of all kinds of craziness to be able to report the scoop. If you are using one interview or phone call for multiple YT episodes....come on.

These aren't public service announcements. These are money making shows.

The fact that MSM isn't giving Summer's case a ton of coverage even though there are plenty of people interested in it has created the perfect opportunity for YTers to run with it. Furthermore, since LE (or MSM) aren't giving any vetted updates, there is even more opportunity to focus on the sideshow component.

Again, do I think that the parents are acting the way I would? No. Do I think they have responsibility for at least part of the sideshow? Absolutely.

Would this have been even half of the spectacle that it is without the YT help? I can't imagine so.

All my opinion, of course.

I'd love to help Don find Summer.

This must be very very hard on him.
He is obviously going through a lot of pain.
I truly feel for him.
I applaud him for his efforts to search for Summer.
It has to be difficult knowing where to start and where to look.

I wonder if there is any possibility that he could ask if CB, and CH would be available for questions from the public? It might be a good idea to start with the people who last saw her.

Coming from Gabby's thread so very emotional..Where the he** is this little girl?!! I stopped following because it became impossible to follow. Felt the reporters, experts were just as confusing as the family and not complaining about LE but..well I'll leave that alone. Everyone, and I mean everyone who has been reporting, involved, etc. to me are IDK..not right, lying, confused. Just find her..it's way too long, they have to have something. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle