Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
An agent investigating the death of Gabby Petito is urging Brian Laundrie to speak with authorities and not hurt himself amid a search for answers, pleading this come to a ‘safe end,’ Your Content can exclusively report.

“Brian, if you’re reading this, please call us. We are not out to hurt you or drag you through a hard process. Please bring answers home—it’s what Gabby deserves.” an agent who was drafted in to probe the disappearance of aspiring YouTuber Gabby Petito told Your Content under the condition of anonymity. “I’ve met more people in your shoes than you can count in two hands.

“When I faced a man who killed his family in Colorado—Christopher Watts—he knew taking what he did to the grave would’ve only made matters worse indefinitely and in whatever comes in the afterlife.
Source in Gabby Petito case urges Brian NOT to harm self: ‘Please bring closure’

BBM. I wonder if, like when he took her ID to prevent her from going out with her friend, this was to stop her making the date with the friend for meeting up in Yellowstone?
Let’s not speculate about why they fought over her phone, this thread moves fast and there have been a lot of theories and what ifs thrown about that have confused a lot of people.

Brian Laundrie could hide out in the swamps of the 'vast' Florida reserve 'for months,' police involved in Gabby Petito case say
29f6aafd92a7a627de9b2420fda8f2cf

Police are searching the Carlton Reserve for Brian Laundrie. North Port Police Department

The Carlton Reserve parking lot is open but most of the trails are flooded. The entrance road and parking lot are reopened when waters recede.

Last edited:
Any speculation as to why he hitchhiked on the 29th? Where was he going and why? I’m assuming Gabby was deceased by then….

I am wondering this also. The airport is right off the main highway as you come from the park back into Jackson Hole. I’m wondering if he ever had plans to leave the van down one of the forest roads, hike out, and try to get dropped off close to the airport to fly home to try to get away from the park quickly? Just throwing it out there, as I can’t make sense of any of his actions.

Brian Entin at News Nation just said he checked several neighbors Ring videos and did not see Brian leave in the Mustang. He also said that the neighbors have not stated that they have actually seen Brian.

Interesting.
Yep. I’ve been wondering if BL is actually in FL with his parents.

There is a lot of chatter about a shallow burial.

There is absolutely no indication of this, and if you view the aerial footage it seems to directly contradict that finding.

Did you see the unedited video? I'm curious, because I was watching but could not watch twice (they haven't put that part up to be re-watched at KSL).

What contradicts a "shallow burial?" I could see what appeared to be a body. (so...not that shallow a burial, but I don't know what people mean by that).

Question: Can someone leave traces of a person's scent in an area without the person being present? LE said BL's scent was identified at the Reserve. Could someone else have placed it there via articles of BL's clothing left for a period of time and then retrieved?

MOO.

Mod Note:
@MysteryMama will be posting an approved YouTube of the family that sent in the Spread Creek footage. They discuss how it came about to be captured, the FaceTime call with Gabby’s mom, and how they are donating the money from the video.

Dark post ahead, read with caution.

What are the non-"Brian murdered her" possibilities?

1) Third party murdered her - this is possibly the most sinister outcome of all. Two other people have gone missing in this area.

2) Weather/heat/lack of water

3) Wildlife (pack of wolves, a bear, mountain lion)

Brian's behavior after the fact is separate, but if any of the above were actually true, I think could be explained no matter how far fetched. Co-dependent, fight happens, they stop communication, he gets the gut feeling something wrong has happened, takes off into the swamps knowing she's missing so he also wants to be missing. Far fetched indeed.

<modsnip>

With that said, it can be difficult to make any of these alternative situations/scenarios fit in with knowing what what we know about Brian and his behavior after the fact. I am sure the autopsy will resolve what happened, which will make this post look indecent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would not be so quick to blame B.L's parents.What if they had really tried to get the information from him but he just would not talk about it.You can't force someone to talk.Maybe they tried and tried and just could not get him to talk about it.
Then they SAY that, at the very least, to Gabby’s parents. They say, “we are very worried about her too but we can’t get brian to tell us anything. He showed up here at xx time on xx date. He called us on *advertiser censored* date to tell us he was coming home. He offered xx or no explanation at all about gabby. We will keep talking to him and let you know if we find out any more.”

Yeah. I was listening too.

One question he took was about the Mustang. He said that it wasn't there Tuesday (he has a post on his twitter feed about it: https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1439593712271646721?s=20 ) and it was there Wednesday morning when they were back. He said they asked neighbors for Ring camera footage but there is none that they found of BL driving the Mustang.

Re: someone's question here about why the reporter is there in the neighbor's yard. Earlier this evening, LE cleared the street, told everyone they couldn't be parked there (even media), cleared people out. Brian Entin, as well as a few other reporters were able to get permission from various neighbors to stay in their yards. So, those few reporters are in private yards, waiting to see what, if anything might transpire tonight.

Eta: Entin's 10pm report: https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1439771488391925762?s=20
So no video of him driving the car, but it obviously moved. Did he say who was driving the car?

This doesn't make complete sense. If the car was not there Tuesday and was there Wednesday, somebody put it there. If the Ring cameras were actually working for this at all, they would have seen the car arrive - and hopefully know who was driving. I don't think there's any actual footage of the car arriving.
I just watched Brian Entin live and he said he was there most of the day and evening on Tuesday and NEVER saw the car, but when he arrived there on Wednesday the car was in the driveway. The lies those people are telling are soooo dumb. They may have told the lawyer that nonsense and he repeated it, but the freaking car was there on Wednesday, not Thursday. They may have even picked it up late Tuesday night and no one was there to see it arrive.

The tent I linked is NOT the typical crime scene canopy but a oval dome tent with walls. I've never seen one of those used on a crime scene, only canopy tents. This is the usual crime scene tent often without the walls: Arrowhead Forensics Crime Scene Tools and Forensic Analysis - Privacy Barriers - Pop-up Crime Scene Canopy - A-C1010CT - A-WBPR402BK Crime Scene - Lab Supplies

I checked Gabby's instagram and the photos of her tent are now gone. In fact, I have not been able to find a good photo of her tent at all. Not sure why not as they were easy to find yesterday.

You can see video of their tent on their YouTube video. Nomadic Statik is the channel name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361