Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what an ECM kit is? Its what this agent is carrying
It must have something to do with evidence collecting. ECU is Evidence Collection Unit but I don't know what ECM is. Imo

ETA I just saw that it is used for cellphone triangulation. Anybody know exactly how that works or how they would use it at the scene?

Last edited:
For three years, I read this forum diligently during the Caylee Anthony case. In retrospect, part of the circus that ensued was the defense hired legal interns who took to the message boards and forums such as this one to gauge public opinion and influence the same. A perfect opportunity to conduct a focus group on a grand level, and gave the defense a leg up. It created a lot of conflict among posters, as some of their theories were outlandish and obviously obfuscating. Now where is the ignore button again?

edited to add: most of the behavior described above occurred during the overnight hours when activity on here was low.

Last edited:
Unless he had them convinced of a story where he wasn't involved at all. I'm curious to see the outcome in the following weeks/months of what was said or not said. He could have told them 'she wandered off and he hasn't seen her in days,' 'she fell during a hike and I'm scared a scared little kid so get my lawyer,' etc. Again, I'm really curious to find out what he told them or didn't tell them and hope it's revealed soon.

I’m sure they will lie to cover their own backsides, especially if BL commits suicide. They don’t want to go down for his faults. There is not any way I would believe what they say at this point. If he had said rhat she wandered off and left with new companions or something, they could have told her mom that, but they ignored her concerns.

This is great.

He speaks halfway through about something that can be seen in the front and he says he thinks it's a pillow but it looks like a backpack with straps to me.

Does anyone have the pic of the back of the van from the Moab body cam footage? I believe there was something in the back on the bed that looked like what was in the front seat on the Youtubers video.

Do we know if Brian took anything with him when he left home in the Mustang on Tuesday? A backpack?
A hiking backpack with waist strap. Which we also probably saw in the back of the van in the Moab body cam footage.

So maybe it's me but I have been looking at ABC news for the full video of the MOAB stop and it is now blocked/removed. It was there at about 9:15 am but gone as of now. Is it me?

He's saying the parents haven't come out but commenters are saying they were put in the black van

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1439961187131740168

It would be usual for the residents to leave the residence while it is being searched.

This live link said that the FBI want the house to be empty while they conduct their search.

I am impressed with this journo, he reports really well.
Very clear and concise, and makes sure no-one is misled, as best he can.

If they really, truly, could not get a search warrant before they found her body, they should amend the VAWA to add a clause that says if one member of an intimate partnership goes missing, LE has probable cause to search their last known residence for information related to the missing person.

You can even say any evidence retrieved can only be used for a possible prosecution related to the missing person.

How many times has this happened now? Though based on the responses in other cases (Morphew, Frazee), it seems like this local LE just didn't act aggressively IMO.

I'd be very surprised if they didn't have enough for probable cause in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong