Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
48149663-10008971-image-a-64_1632147732548.jpg

There's no search at the reserve today. The FBI is now in the Laundrie Home.

WATCH LIVE: FBI searching Laundrie house, now a crime scene

IRT reserve search. North Port is Sarasota County, so large, well funded area. With all the preserve/reserve land in FL many Sheriff offices have thermo imaging equipped helicopters. I know neighboring Hillsborough Co use thermo imaging resources quite often for missing/fleeing persons & neighboring counties/City police are well coordinated. Can’t say it’s the same in Sarasota but would be shocked if it weren’t.

Does anyone have the pic of the back of the van from the Moab body cam footage? I believe there was something in the back on the bed that looked like what was in the front seat on the Youtubers video.

A hiking backpack with waist strap. Which we also probably saw in the back of the van in the Moab body cam footage.

Found the picture I was talking about.
6e307fe4-701f-4820-897f-07c4637b316b-jpeg.313342

I'm afraid these parents brought this upon themselves for not being forthcoming with LE.
Their lawyer, as well, certainly did not have their best interests at heart despite probably being paid a fortune

In terms of criminal charges sticking in court, the lawyer was spot on. Innocent until proven guilty and I don’t see anything that can prove BL guilty yet. Look guilty? Absolutely. But not in court

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members