Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If WFLA goes live again, will SOMEONE kindly post it? I can watch if someone posts, but I can't get it on my own....no idea why...old PC? old browser??? anyway PLEASE post if it is online. TY
If I see it yes. What I was watching was apparently old but it still shows live on YouTube.

I am a parent, I love my kids more than my own life, and like your parents, I would march my child into a police station in a heartbeat if they committed murder. There are definitely parents of murderers who did the same. I'm thinking specifically of Austin Sigg's mother, Mindy.

On the other hand, we've seen families like the Watts who will protect and excuse their son and blame and defame the victim until the end of time. So, there are both kinds of families out there.

Honestly my first call would be to a lawyer, or two lawyers, one for kid and one for me. Then we’d just follow lawyer advice. I’m going nowhere near any police or FBI without a lawyer.

Question for those familiar with law enforcement procedure If/when questioned in a search warrant situation, one is still p[provided the opportunity to have counsel "present" and refusal to answer, correct?

Also, after surveying a boatload of media reports about the current residence search, I wish I had trademarked the word "swarmed"... I'd be rich! :)

Once, if, the presence of that van is verified for the 27th, 28th, and 29th, I think it's clear as a bell that she wasn't there alive, at all, if the tent wasn't pitched by the van. Hard to prove, but might be usable if all her SM shows a tent up by the van. Also, IMO it appears to me that she died on the 27th, just a hunch, and that it may have taken hours at midnight to move her further and further from the van. Do we have any verifiable MSM account of her being in a shallow grave? Anyway, I think we can rule out a respectful "deep" grave if it turns out that she was spotted from the air. IMO

Working on this today. Note, it is not a comprehensive, every detail timeline - it's a work in progress as we discover more information

MAR 17
: IG Post- 1 yr anniversary
JUL 2: GP announced her engagement to BL

JUL 2
: Van Life Road Trip Began for Gabby Petito and BL - GP is the owner of the van
JUL 5: T
he couple stopped at Kansas' Monument Rocks
JUL 8:
Their next stop was Colorado Springs
JUL 10:
Petito updated her Instagram with photos of her walking at Grand Sand Dunes National Park
JUL 16:
Petito’s smiling in a photo from the couple’s next stop at Zion National Park
JUL 20:
Petito informed her Instagram followers that they were at Cedar Breaks
JUL 21:
The next stop was Bryce Canyon National Park
JUL 26:
Petito posted a photo relaxing in hot tub at Mystic Hot Springs
JUL 30:
The couple stopped at Canyonlands National Park Mesa Arch
==================================
AUG 10
:
JF met Gabby and BL near Moab, Utah where they chatted about 40 min. JF and his gf then set off on a hike to the Delicate Arch. When they got back to the parking lot, Gabby and BL were gone.
AUG 12:
The couple was at the organic store (Moonflower) from 9am to 3pm according to the police video - they were going to get water and showers - police report incident is at 4pm and the video is over an hour long of this incident. BL is taken to a hotel -Where does Gabby go for the night?

AUG __
:
The couple took a hike at Arches National Park - Believe the hike was august 9 and posted on aug 12
AUG 12
Moab, UT PD police incident report - no criminal charges,respond to an incident involving BL and Gabrielle Petito
AUG 12
Arches National Park - reservation only campsite (per PE) - Is this where Gabby stayed in her van/tent?

AUG 13
:
BL posted an Instagram photo from their next destination in Moab
=============================
AUG 17:
BL returns to Florida via airplane to move their things out of storage returns Aug 23 -Some reports say he moved stuff into storage and some say out of storage - the date information comes from a handwritten timeline Gabby's uncle wrote and published in the daily mail.

AUG 19:
YouTube travel video posted
AUG 21:
Gabbys dad orders Uber eats
AUG 21:
Gabby told her Dad on FaceTime that they had lost power during a stop in Salt Lake City.

AUG 23:
BL returns from Florida trip via airplane (Where was the van parked? Who had the keys?)

AUG 24
: The couple were seen checking out of a hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah
AUG 25: Petito’s family spoke to her for the last time over the phone and she said she was in Grand Teton National Park
Last phone call between Gabby & her mom, Nicole Schmidt. Last Instagram post from Monarch Wall in Ogden, Utah.
AUG 25 - Couple spots van at 5pm at Jenny Lake - alerts LE 9/17 they saw it

AUG 27
- Gabby's uncle posts there was a snapchat Gabby sent a friend -heading to Yellowstone (in Dailymail article)
AUG 27-a Van is seen in the side of the road and youtubers post it - MSM picks up the story - could be Gabbys
In the video the lady says it was recorded Aug 27, 2021 at between 6:00 to 6:30 PM.
AUG 27 & 30
: text messages from Gabby’s phone sent to mom
After August 30th, Gabby’s parents weren’t able to get in contact with Gabby or her fiance. Her fiance’s mother also was not responding to any phone calls.
AUG 29- BL is picked up at 5:30pm while hiking alone in Grand Teton (tiktok reported in MSM)
B alleged that Laundrie had confessed to camping at an unregulated site in the National Park "in the middle of nowhere along Snake River." Note - this is not confirmed

AUG 29 Elk hunters spot van

AUG 30: Text from Gabby to Mom - No service in Yosemite
August 31: A new list titled “Self-Consumption” appeared on the couple’s Spotify
SEP 1: BL returns home to FL alone according to his parents, (retains an attorney we don’t know when) & is uncooperative with the investigation
Sept 2 -9: ?
SEP 10
:: Gabby’s mother texted BL and his mother, RL, trying to get in touch with Gabby, but neither replied. The family alerted the National Park Service.

Sept 10- Gabbys Dad contacts local LE about his daughter missing.

SEP 11: Gabby’s family report her missing 7 PM
Sep 11: Van seized at the home of BL parents in NorthPort FL - FBI

Sept12-15- working on which cars were in the driveway- camper, mustang, red vehicle

Sep 14: BL family lawyer issues statement
Note: a vehicle left driveway at 6:04pm

Sept 15: NorthPort police names BL as Person of Interest

Sept 15: Gabby's family issues another statement

Sep 15- Northport police chief asks BL lawyer to assist in finding Gabby
Sep 17 - FBI takes over search in WY (GTNP =Grand Teton National Park)

Sept 17- BL family asks police to come to their home
Sept 17- LE at BL home - he is declared missing by his parents as of Tuesday
Parents admit driving the mustang back after finding it at the preserve (note multiple reports about when they drove the car back either Wednesday or thursday after the Mustang received a notice that it needed to be moved)
Sept18- searches for Gabby and BL
Sept 19- searches for Gabby and BL planned

Sept 19 - FBI press conference - offers condolences to Gabby's family - body found believed to be Gabby
Found near where the van bloggers video showed the van parked on August 27 (6-6:3opm)
Sept 20- Search Warrant Served at home of BL parents by FBI
—-
WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 8/25/21 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE No discussion*

Elk hunters sighting
Search intensifies for Gabby Petito; police respond to Laundrie home in Florida
Reporter Brian Entin video he posted on Tuesday 9/14 at 6:04 pm and he said the parents had left an hour previously.

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1437930287170822152?s=21

Then video of them returning in a red truck.

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1437932624534769668?s=21

——-
  • this reporter says that Brian’s family called police this morning and says he was last seen at the reserve by them and they came here on Tuesday and saw his mustang and drove it home
Updated with new YouTube video

This is live of the house, but nothing seems to be happening. JB over on WFLA seems to be taking a break though the feed is still live, it's showing previously-recorded stuff.

Maybe the FBI are taking a lunch break, inside the house, just to add to the stress on the Laundrie's. I wonder if they are as organic as their son.

I really wish some of the neighbors would tell what they saw from sept 1-10? Did they see the van, was it hidden from day one?

Did ANYONE see Brian?

I repeat, I dont think Brian is a very bright individual. If he is not dead in the swamp, he is getting some sort of help? Human traffickers? Slow boat to Cuba? Wish we knew how much of head start he really had. Not sure parents can be trusted. But, computers inside the house could give clues on his plans.

He is too widely known now to escape for long. imo
I keep seeing people elsewhere say neighbors have said they’ve seen him around the house, mowing, etc but I’m like people have doorbell cameras and security cameras and there’s no footage whatsoever of him being home. Makes me think he never showed up and someone else brought the van home. BUT that’s all MOO

Wow, FBI not fooling around with BL's family the way local police did. While the search of the house is going on the parents had to sit in a van in the driveway - poetic justice in a way. Of course now there is a dead body and a crime scene to go along with the timeline. His parents are probably scared, as they should be. They aided and abetted by not letting anyone know that Gabby was missing for days and days. If it turns out they never liked Gabby in the first place, I will not be surprised! Just my opinion only.

The police don't know where BL is. I think they removed the parents from the house long enough to clear it. If he was there, they didn't want the parents caught up in it if there was a shootout or other altercation.

Once they were sure he wasn't there, they let mom and dad back in.

exactly, so most likely they know he is in those wods, at this point they should ask the Laundries for the deed to that house case they might be lying about it even being theirs at this point.
You better believe they know when the Landries burp at this point. They confirmed all the basics within minutes and personal details within hours!

Questions I am asking myself, relevant to finding Brian Laundrie:

1. What do we know of him besides the IG that starts with him and Gabbie?

2. can we sleuth his parents? Anyone have intel on former places they have lives. They own a juice bar-who do they have access to in their line of business? Fruit transporters?

3. is he really that bald? Do we have photos of his hairline? He could and would look very racially ambiguous imo if he was crossing a border. His normalcy is so boring…he could pass in many groups.

4. no criminal history? No old friends? I wonder about his youth. TTI? Wilderness Therapy? His parents seem to be the type to pay others to take care of problems. Or at least deny involvement.

6. Where and when and why did he become so interested in nature? Before or after the interest in the macabre?

7. Gen Z uses psychological language a lot to describe their emotions, but I feel like he and her seemed very “therapy minded” in their convo with LE on 8/12. I wonder what that’s about? Where exactly did they meet?

8. they were together for 2 years. Both so young. The answer could very well lie with the parents. I know the FBI is on it.

Until this case, I always read every single post in every single thread of any case that I followed. Wanted to learn, wanted to discuss, wanted to give “likes” to posts that I agreed with, etc.

Now, literally every time I sign on, the thread is just about full and there’s a new thread. So I feel apologetic about great posts I have missed, but many of us just can’t keep up, if we want to sleep and eat etc. At least I’m retired.

Having said that, I saw a post yesterday in thread #something, but the thread closed before I could reply. I imagine this has been brought up a zillion times by now and I missed it.
Someone, more than one poster, remarked on the difference between social media staged life and real life. I’m not on SM so I’m pretty ignorant of it all.

My question is, if BL was or pretended to be the environmentally conscientious type, (no plastic bottles etc.), why did he have a Mustang? I don’t know cars but I’m pretty sure it’s not an electric type of car, right?

I don’t know if anyone will even see this to answer, we must all be racing through the threads by now.

My hat is off to the mods. This forum must be a LOT of work.

Key word: "pretended to be environmentally conscientious." Plus they make some Mustangs with a 4cyl "eco-boost" engine now (sadly).

i think that is pretty standard gear when showing up to serve a warrant. They don’t want to be ambushed when they enter that home.

LE knows who lives there. The parents were in the van. Who else would they worry about ambushing them? Imo, Brian. Imo, LE no longer believes the parents hiking story hence the cancellation of the swamp search. LE doesn't know where Brian is and needed to rule out his parents house. All moo.

im not sure why he went home at all, i mean if you wanted to run why drive 2500 miles home or whatever it was

grab your passport or ID and just jump the border before anyone even knows that anything is amiss

that point has always stumped me throughout this entire thing
This is why IMO BL hasn't gone abroad. He ran to his momma and poppa. I guess he needs them a whole lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member