Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention, who lives with their parents, doesn't have a job and buys a Mustang convertible? Gabby buys the practical van for their trip and he has his fancy mustang! Wouldn't he want to save money so they could get their own place and pay for their wedding? Now that we know what kind of person he is, this is just another example of how self-centered he is.
He has had the car for awhile, when they lived on Long Island he had the car. MOO

The tape makes it seem more likely that Brian hit Gabby again and instead of slapping her on her head, with hair, so no bruises, maybe she moved and he hit her face, possibly leading to blood loss, a lost tooth etc. That was too much for Gabby so she tried to run, maybe said she was going to phone her dad to collect her and the van and Brian lost it and either beat her to death or possibly combined this with strangulation.

What really worries me are the two spots LE put tents over. Could he have thought she was dead and covered her with dirt etc, but she wasn't actually dead and came too later and managed to crawl a short way, but died of either injuries or exposure.

911 caller states multiple times that he hit her. but did the officers ever ask her anything about that? i don't remember it, but I didn't make it to the end of the bodycam footage.
I recall that it was initially reported there was a 911 call about "a male assaulting a female," in the media thread. This was right before the police reports were available and a day before the police cam videos were released.

There were two witnesses, and police only spoke to Christopher.

So we never heard much about what was witnessed before Brian locked Gabby out of the van which may explain why he was so evasive when describing it to police. He wasn't telling them the whole story.

IMO

The Laundries own Juicer Services, a company started in 2017 that sells and services commercial juicing equipment. The Florida company registry lists Roberta Laundrie as the "registered agent" of the company, and a New York registry from 2018 lists Christopher Laundrie as CEO of the company.

The couple runs the company out of their home, which is a 10,000-square-foot property. The dates would indicate that the Laundries likely moved to Florida in 2017 as part of their business plan for their company.

Brian Laundrie and Petito moved in with his parents in 2019; the following year, they got engaged. The couple both worked at a Publix supermarket prior to their road trip.
Gabby Petito case: Who are Brian Laundrie's parents?
The lot size is 10,000 square feet. That is 1/4 acre which is typical for lots in North Port.

General Development came in there decades ago and divided up the land, slapped down some tar, called it a road, sold unsuspecting buyers lots in a swamp, and then went bust.

If Brian is still alive and is actively on the run, I wonder if he might try and make it up to the NYC area to hunker down because he has family up there.

My worry would be that if he's responsible for this, he'll find some way to end his life before he's found. The news coverage surely indicates that the clock is ticking on him being found and the truth being known. If he's looking at life in prison or something of the likes, he may realize it's futile to keep running or to come back. I certainly hope they find him so everyone can have closure and "justice", whatever that is in a scenario like this, can be done.

I think there are a lot of people minimalizing him, especially tough outdoorsy types, so they don't have to look at him and think, 'he a lot like me."
exactly, so obviously, he was at the house.....

IMO it’s not at all obvious that he drove the van back to Florida or that he was at the house. It seems LE has/had been taking BL’s parent’s word for these things — I
My apologies as the topic is off limits.
-----------------
I believe he was extremely jealous of his beautiful, talented gf. He didn't support her efforts to grow her business beyond even her wildest dreams. (She said as much when LEOs pulled them over.) Gabby had 3 times the IG followers than he did.

jmvhoo
#RIPSweetGabby

Gabby had more IG followers because she wanted more. She wanted to monetize her life. Someone will correct me if I’m wrong but I believe from what I’ve read about him that he didn’t think much of social media and at the very least wasn’t necessarily courting new followers.

And we don’t really know what he said about her social media endeavors besides the *one sentence* she told LE while she was distressed.

IMO

I don't think a whole body was found. Last night a reporter said "body parts" and later it was referred to as "human remains". I hate to write this but I think they only found pieces of her and I don't think it was necessarily the elements that got to the body but animals. I also saw people with nets scouring the area, like to pick up more evidence, from that Fox news helicopter video.

Yesterday I was sure I saw a shallow grave under the pop up tent but now I'm sure I was just seeing a shadow in a bad video. I have now seen better quality videos of the scene from the helicopter and you can see several men clustered around an area of bushes off to the side of the tent, looking at something on the ground. It's not a big thing, whatever they are looking at, or you could see more of it. In some angles of the video you can see a bit of yellow or orange color that could be her hair. JMO

So in any case, cause of death may be hard to determine, especially if they only have a partial body.
I'm fairly certain that it was described as HUMAN REMAINS and was later scrambled by users to mean partial remains. I don't for one second believe that she was dismembered.

Part of what happened is that LE asked Gabby if he had hit her, reassured her that it was ok for her to tell them, and she said he did not hit her.

The only person conceivably responsible for Gabby's death is BL, not the Moab LE or park police.

She was rambling. She started saying one thing, then another. She was all over the place. Plus she was put in the police car very quickly and would have seen Brian interact with the police, all smiling and showing cuts or whatever. They all spent much longer with Brian than Gabby.

You've already decided he's guilty of something. Lots and lots of people have been found to be factually innocent after spending decades in prison. LE usually gets it right, but if my kid gives me a plausible scenario of innocence in a situation like this, the last place I'm taking him is to the police, and the first place is to see a lawyer.
But why would you yourself lawyer up in that case?

I read somewhere that they have to wait for a forensic examiner from Sheridan (6 or 7 hours away, depending on construction and whether or not the pass is closed). I'll look for an article to support that claim brb
It's buried a little in this page: Gabby Petito: Police declare 'crime scene' as FBI enters Brian Laundrie's Florida home: LIVE UPDATES
To quote: "The Teton County Coroner’s Office tells Fox News' Jeremy Copas that the autopsy on the body found Sunday that is believed to be Gabby Petito will be conducted tomorrow. The office is bringing in a forensic pathologist from Sheridan, Wyoming, about 360 miles east.

Once the autopsy begins it should take one to two hours, but microscopic inspection can push this for several hours. "

I've thought about this one a lot. BL uploads some pictures of himself to Insta (I think these pictures have been taken down) in between a 27-29 or thereabouts. Camera appeared to be on the ground, stationary. He was eating melon.

I figure he was very disoriented without Gabby for a couple of days and perhaps disassociating from what he'd done (or what had happened; there's still the very very remote possibility that she committed suicide). Why he walked into Colter Bay without taking the van (if he did - he probably hitchhiked) was likely to keep the van from being seen. He doesn't want to take off in it because he's afraid he'll be instantly arrested. He knows she's dead - and that at any minute, her body will be found.

He also doesn't want to leave her. It will be very interesting to see if he spoke with his parents during that time. Was that the main reason to hitchhike into Colter Bay? To pick up cash for the trip and to talk to his parents??

If you are talking about the melon pictures near red rocks and arches, those were from Moab and several weeks before the incidents at GTNP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member