Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 92 Barry pretty much tells us she's in a mineshaft. He shifts in his chair, then talks about search methods that wouldn't find her if she was in a mineshaft (looking for burial sites).

42A8F9AE-DEBE-4078-8AE5-5E28683E4A2E.jpeg

No wonder BM fired at a chipmunk. It was armed! :rolleyes::eek::cool:;):D Undoubtedly dangerous!

Says so right there in AA, page 4:

"....Barry has admitted to: chasing a chipmunk with a gun around the house while Suzanne was outside sunbathing....
"..................^...... :D :eek: :rolleyes:;) ..............^.....

Ok, j/k.

I am so very sad for Suzanne.

Sometimes it's not the monsters under the bed; it's the ones sleeping beside you.

He's free and she was NEVER going to be.

JMo

Last edited:
BarryMorphew walks out the front door of the Chaffe County jail after posting a $500k all cash bond. Both of his daughters were by his side- he offered no comment. #SuzanneMorphew @CBSDenver
View attachment 313608 View attachment 313609

https://twitter.com/jamiealeary/status/1440026966648786954?s=21

Oh. my. god. :( (Take notice of the daughter he's leaning on. The other one will be treated like Suzanne, now. Horrible.)

https://twitter.com/JamieALeary/status/1440026966648786954

Vicki Lynn Hoskinson is the Forensic Files he was listening to (about the bike rider). Their was discussion that also included the remote location her body was found, how animals had scavenged her bones, and investigators trying to determine when she was killed.

Another case he listened to was Walter Scott, who had an affair with a woman named Suzanne.

Also of note: Recorded on the spy pen, Barry and Suzanne were arguing, and Suzanne called Barry "Shirley," bc he was telling her how to cook. Barry tells Suzanne she's mean.

Last edited:
Oh. my. god. :( (Take notice of the daughter he's leaning on. The other one will be treated like Suzanne, now. Horrible.)

https://twitter.com/JamieALeary/status/1440026966648786954

Vicki Lynn Hoskinson is the Forensic Files he was listening to (about the bike rider). Their was discussion that also included the remote location her body was found, how animals had scavenged her bones, and investigators trying to determine when she was killed.

Another case he listened to was Walter Scott, who had an affair with a woman named Suzanne.

Also of note: Recorded on the spy pen, Barry and Suzanne were arguing, and Suzanne called Barry "Shirley," bc he was telling her how to cook. Barry tells Suzanne she's mean.
Anyone know who's driving the truck? Just curious. TIA

Oh no. I don't want to type this, but it's for the greater good, so here goes.

Barry's phone searched "how to make a girl orgasm utube." (recovered deleted).

"Older man younger woman relationships youtube" was also recovered.

"3rd base. My first hand job, dear teen diary, 9th grade, entry 14" was recovered from deleted.

"Localsnapsext.com"

"Come get dirty"

"Find a cute girl near salida".

(All deleted intentionally from Barry's phone).

And Suzanne texted on April 24, 2020, "Oh I'm sure your mistress has you all happy now so you can say you love me but bully me when you're with me...yeah that's love." (recovered from deleted).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07