Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished, although nothing quite shocking, which we all pretty much knew. I did skip a few pages that described interviews with BM because I got tired of reading his lies.

this absolutely could have been released a long time ago.

We burn anything and everything we can at our rural home during winter, even an old hot tub once, so we don't cause a brush fire then pick out anything that won't burn and take one trip per year an hour away in the spring to dispose of what's left. Barry has the equipment to bury furniture...we don't...so something like this is no surprise to me. I've seen reported in several places that he had the normal burn piles here and there and I commented on those posts that we also have burn spots that we typically use.

O/T but you do know if your hot tub was made of fiberglass, that is highly toxic when burned and turns into formaldehyde?

Finished, although nothing quite shocking, which we all pretty much knew. I did skip a few pages that described interviews with BM because I got tired of reading his lies.

this absolutely could have been released a long time ago.
It's odd. Basically some names, numbers and email addresses removed, and the name of her prescription. And for the names, you dont have to be a Cluedo expert to fill the gaps.

I'm also a bit confused as to why one person is protected in particular. I'm not knocking it, if he feels the need that's fair enough. But nothing jumped out at me to explain it. Must be more to that back story somewhere (and I wont be digging for it).

Honestly this all should have been redacted. It has no bearing on what happened to Suzanne. I feel sorry for this woman regardless of her relationship with him.
Coincidence though, that in the AA it says this woman called the tip line in May 2020 to report strange vehicles being seen in the area?

I find that very suspect, personally. If so, it pre-dates the relationship even earlier than they have said IMO.

I dont think he knew the identity though. He is literally chomping at the bit for a name during questioning.
Yeah, that's my initial impression from reading the interviews as well. He may have suspected strongly that Suzanne was having an affair, but I don't think he knew about JL. It really sounds like it bothers the hell out of him that he doesn't know who it was with and he's guessing all over the place.

I caught that also...I wondered why they didn't get to deep into "her" 50 grievances...they were pretty cryptic. She sure was convinced though that he was cheating on her that was apparent from reading the additional comments, texts, and interviews.
We know he was cheating on her (shosho me the money!) and most likely was before leaving IN. Suzanne's sister intimated how he'd had an affair, or at least one.

Last edited:
The dogs (trained final response) did alert (all 3 of them!) on the flatbed trailer, with dirt and gravel on it, and the Bobcat Skid Steer in Barry's driveway. One of the dogs even jumped into the seat of the Bobcat and tried to lay down.

What am I missing here @Trackergd ? How was the Bobcat ruled out as being involved if this happened with the dogs?
WTF!!!!! I’m very pissed this wasn’t in the PH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!! I’m very pissed this wasn’t in the PH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Join the club. I was livid. So freaking stupid. Talk about dropping the ball. So many things should've been disclosed including how LE knew he was about to bolt. What a mess and now he's enjoying himself, smiling laughing... and probably getting something something tonight. AHHH! I might be sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks