Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, i never understood this. Why did she not get the hotel? Cause it was her van in her name?
By putting him in a hotel and giving her the van, she would have been able to drive anywhere she wanted and take off to escape if she desired. Giving him the van, would just be putting him in control again.

JMO

She would have gotten the hotel if they had money for it and they charged her. But since she was the "abuser" in this case, he got the motel as the abused. It was paid for by a victims support group that has a shelter for women and supply hotels for "battered" husbands. It was a compromise that got them separated for the night and her not charged with domestic violence. Although, IMO she probably slept in the hotel with him that night.

What is it that suggests to you that she stayed in the hotel? Is there some documentation, witness statement, some kind of evidence?

Very savvy, but does that work with an adult child? of course the bluff may have worked anyway, but it sounds like his dad may have been better to deal with that than Brian's parents.
It wasn't a bluff and the ages were 19 and 23. My point was that we got involved thru contact with the guy's parents. He didn't live with his father but he did work for his father. BL worked for his father.

What I find truly gut-wrenching about this case is that they lived with BL's parents yet his parents were ignoring Gabby's frantic parents. I'm appalled at the cruelty toward the victim and her parents. JMO

Brian Entin on Twitter posted IMAGES of the search warrant. They are hard to read on a laptop because Twitter shrunk the images. Do yall know if there is a link to the search warrant. He has not responded to my inquiry yet. I am sorry if this is posted somewhere on the thread......the site keeps crashing for me as I search for it on all the posts.

Note found on Brian Laundrie’s car after disappearance

The family of Brian Laundrie who vanished as authorities hunted for his girlfriend, Gabby Petito — found a note left on his car in Florida, their attorney told The Post on Monday.

Police left the notice on Laundrie’s Mustang, which his family found Wednesday parked near the Carlton Reserve in Sarasota County, according to attorney Steven Bertolino.

The note had asked for the car to be removed — but the family left the vehicle there until Thursday, hoping he’d return to it, Bertolino said.

Ah, walking things back. Quelle Surprise.

MOO.

It's possible that BL was opposed to handguns, considering the culture he comes from. But that doesn't mean he changed his mind after the Event.
What do you mean by "culture"? There seems to be several gaps in this case anyway between what BL says his convictions are and his actions. Viz: the bare feet and no plastic bottle "here today, gone tomorrow" positions.

Last edited:
Interesting?…

I pulled this photo off Brian’s Spotify account:
View attachment 313667
Mtn tops

Then I did a reverse photo search and found it was uploaded on:

user/gabbypetito - First found on Sep 15, 2021

playlist/0EqiKgmC5cWljcH8cZvGHq - First found on Sep 20, 2021

user/gabbypetito - First found on Sep 20, 2021

Filename: https://i.scdn.co/image/ab67706c0000bebb69ec55a91ad4526673b3072f
https://i.scdn.co/image/ab67706c0000bebb69ec55a91ad4526673b3072f
TinEye Reverse Image Search

I have to admit I’m confused on something. I’ve been thinking the 911 call and the traffic pull over we’re two different incidents on two different days.
Many are saying the 911 call happened just before the LE pullover

Which is it?

This is weird. I do see
They took him to a DV house for the night. They would not give Gabby a room because she was considered the abuser.
All from what I’ve read.

If you look at the website, they have shelter rooms for women. They have agreements with hotels for some rooms for men. All this is based on having room available - they probably get unused rooms from hotels at a discount. It is basically a shelter for women and children at the facility - no men allowed. I can't see GP taking them up on a room in a facility if she had a choice.

Happens all the time . . . and not just with DV -

I'd like to hear a recording of what dispatch said to the responding officers -
cite? AFAIK, they typically relay enough to protect the safety of responding officers. Seems rather...stupid if they don't.

Hopethis is ok: Link to the Spotify playlist that used to be called "selfconsumption", now no title - playlist by Nomadic Statik | Spotify
I was on there a bit ago. That was only my second time on spotify. I don't know how it works and couldn't get out of one of the songs. I have a headache. Toooo many disonant chords and I'm old. Have fun with that.

Last go round on this one.

IMO, no one listening to the eyewitness 911 call would have reason to doubt his sincerity or concern or that he saw what he saw. He was very specific, including about the sequence.

But LEO Eric didn't listen to the call. A dispatcher obviously told him about it, because he mentions in his report that someone had reported a male striking a woman. Soon or right after that LEO Eric sees the van driving erratically. That's when the video begins.

On the scene, he sees a clearly upset Gabby who doesn't calm down, and an at ease BL. Both tell Eric consistent stories about her hitting him. He had marks on him. Yes, she has a mark on her face. What Eric the LEO also hears is eyewitness Chris saying that she had fought her way into the van. That's physical. Perhaps the scenario LEO Eric imagined is a frantic Gabby whacking at BL as she enters through the van window, and in the turmoil of that, BL grabbing at her face?

It would be helpful to have heard more in the video of what Gabby said & was told by LE & the woman park ranger.
I disagree that a calm BL and an upset GP is consistent with the narrative that she was the abuser. Quite the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288