Identified! Croatia - Island of Krk, Living Female 60's, Perfect English, Sep'21 - Daniela Adamcova

Can somebody tell me what this is? Mystery Woman Wrapped in a Sheet on Remote Island Called for Help in Perfect English

Picture in the article of the woman found by rescuers, and the clothes she had on, when she was found.

View attachment 313741
Safety helmet? Rescuers had to use ATVs and the color scheme looks to be a match with their shirts
upload_2021-9-21_8-4-16.jpeg
Snipped
The couple then called the local authorities who sent a rescue crew of 14 people who had to use off road vehicles and hike more than two miles to where she was. “It is an extremely inaccessible part of the bay with terribly sharp rocks, literally razors that cut the rubber on your shoes,” another resident told the news outlet. “There is no life, no animals except wild boars and bears.”
Mystery Woman Wrapped in a Sheet on Remote Island Called for Help in Perfect English

0681r000009tE5CAAU

METEOR - Helmets | Petzl Other

I agree it probably belongs to one of the rescuers.

I think the hat is what a lot of people would wear.

They're like those bucket hats. I've seen heaps of people wearing them in summer.

I bought one and it made me look weird. :D

It's in the take to the OP Shop bag if ever they open up again.

Last edited:
I thought they looked pretty clean and in good shape. I think they look the right size for her.

I think she looks like she got put onto that rock, even her hair doesn't really look too messed up. And I think she may have even had some lipstick on.

does anyone else think the trainers she's wearing look oversized? a males shoes possibly?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back