Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO BL is on the Appalachian Trail. He's hiked it before and that community would likely be off the grid and might not recognize him
The AT is the most social trail in the US. Everyone has a smart phone and cell coverage is oretty great. The AT community often assist in manhunts on the trail with plenty of verifiable sightins

I thought LE said the search had been exhausted. Maybe they have since found evidence to believe he is there?

They must have spoken to the parents for a long time yesterday. Imo
Yes, something must have changed; some new information brought to light, to make them return to searching the nature reserve, when they had stated yesterday both:

a. that the search had been exhausted and

b. that officials no longer believed that Laundrie was in the reserve.

The odd text message that was said “can you help Stan?”

Could have potentially been her saying “Send The Authorities Now”.

Just speculating of course.

Gabbys grandpa name is Stan. Gabby never called him that. BL probably goofed and typed that in the text by mistake while pretending to be Gabby.

Someone must be using the spotify account because the album that was created called "SelfConsumption" has had its title removed but album is still there.
Creepy playlist considering it was made after Gabby had disappeared?

If he planned on suicide, I don't think the parents knew. If they did, what exactly would be the justification for continuing to remain silent? If they thought he wasn't alive, wouldn't they just say that?

IMO BL is on the Appalachian Trail. He's hiked it before and that community would likely be off the grid and might not recognize him
Scary thought since the Appalachian trail runs so close...I shudder to think who all has passed through here.... has anyone looked at video of Rose Davis? Her daily mail video seems very odd...her reactions when talking seem off

MOO is with his sociopathic personality he’ll be found alive.

I hope you’re right, but I wouldn’t count on it. This is what I thought about Fotis Dulos…I was certain he would never do it, but my husband said he was definitely going to off himself, and he was right. Sometimes you will do anything to keep “them” (LE and the victim’s family) from “winning”.

If he is on the AT, I assure you many people are really not that off-grid. They are quite plugged into internet and social media and will turn on BL quick as snot. IMO that would be poetic justice. The AT crosses civilization at many points. In that regard, of any of our long-distance trails in the US the AT is by far the most travelled and least remote.

I
This might be a silly question, but what is the likelihood COD will be released today? And if homicide is determined to be the manner of death, will police immediately issue a warrant for arrest for BL?
They will probably release manner of death, homicide, accident etc but many times they will not release cause of death, how they died, holding that info for investigation, something only the perp would know and for trial if it gets that far.

I doubt that he is naturally a baldie so he could be growing hair out, if he is still among the living, BUT, he has to show up somewhere for food and water and no one seems to have observed that rather important fact. jmo
If he is an avid outdoorsman or hiker etc he will easily.find resources for food and water...

Is there a reward for Laundrie? If not , why not? Through this whole thing, I've felt that the authorities just haven't *really* wanted this guy.
You're right. He's been handled with kid gloves and it makes zero sense.

Who does he know? I can't believe I'm asking that question but after what's transpired in South Carolina the last couple of months, I wonder.

I don't think he will be found. I don't think he feels remorse. IMO, in his mind, this was all her fault.

If he had any empathy - which he does not - he wouldn't have returned home like nothing happened or allowed any of the events which followed after returning home.

Plus, the drive from Wyoming to Florida would have given him plenty of opportunity to kill himself.
Well that’s a good point at the end of your post. If he were going to kill himself, why drive all the way back to FL to do that when there are numerous states in between. I can’t make sense of someone who is likely not operating with a full deck to begin with. Youth, immaturity, unstableness of some sort. Ugh.

Exactly. The Florida trail cam doesn’t look like him at all to me. The face (especially the nose and body) look different TO ME.

i think the fbi would know if the parents are in communication or have withdrawn a large amount of money for him. They know and have access to so much more information than we do. We aren’t dealing with local LE anymore.

i think the parents knew he took a gun and went off to kill himself. LE also has pertinent info on that and that’s why they are still looking and when they do, they are in full gear. Maybe they realized they can’t just let him rot out there if they want to ever have closure on this case. I don’t know. All it seems is they have evidence he’s out there and want to find him.

I don't know. I think he's only dead if he's in the marsh and if he succumbed to the harsh environment. Narcissists typically don't kill themselves, their self-view is one of superiority and self-importance (i.e. Chris Watts, Scott Peterson, Patrick Frazee). Not to say it doesn't happen though. Fotis Dulos only did it after he had been to jail and it was clear LE had his guilty number. BL hasn't been named as a suspect yet, so he may still think he has a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus