Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The subject of the van key has been mentioned here several times in reference to the theory that if one or the other DIDN’T have it, that they couldn’t enter it or drive it. And if if one or the other DID have it, that the others couldn’t do the same. Most vehicles when purchased, offer two keys in the sale. Was the 2nd key ever mentioned or established. If Gabby and BL both had a key it would make theories of being locked out, etc less viable unless Gabby kept her key in her backpack and exited the van without it, for instance. Just ‘spitballing’…

Your statement makes it sound like you think he could have tortured Gabby? That would make things even worse for her family. I have 2 ideas: she was alive on 27 and sent that text to her mom as a coded message to get help, or she was already dead and BL sent that message not thinking. If that were the case the campers around the area would have been driving past her for days and not knowing she was in the van.
No not torture but he could have struck her hard the 26th and she was not doing well the 27th and succumbed the 28th- I’m recalling the beating I think Gannon took that’s why I’m wondering about those 3 days
JMO

I’m not saying this is the guy but whoever was on my trail camera this morning in Baker, Fl strongly fits the description of Brian Laundrie, authorities have been contacted but people in the North West Florida area be on the look out," a Facebook user named Sam Bass wrote last night about the picture taken at 6:17 a.m. local time Monday morning.

"Obviously we will keep everyone in the loop if and when there is anything to report," the sheriff's office added.
https://www.fox13now.com/news/local...ng-possible-laundrie-sighting-on-trail-camera

I'm guessing BL had a good head start provided by mom and dad. He might be in a country without an extradition treaty. That's not a guarantee he wouldn't be returned, but it's a start.

There are no nations in the Western Hemisphere without extradition treaties with the US (for US citizens who are wanted in the US for crimes).

So, his best bet was to illegally enter Canada, flee to Alaska, and then find someone with a fishing boat willing to drop him off in Russia. The Russians would notice him. Would they send him back? Probably not. Maybe. But what would they do with him if they kept him?

I think he'd need a good sum of money to bribe someone to cross illegally into Russia's waters. I guess he could kayak across the Aleutian chain (yeah, right).

this case has got me spooked so bad that i heard a noise out in the woods beside my house and now noticed that the door to the old run down barn out there is slightly ajar, normally i would just trudge on over on the golf cart and close it but .....uhhh im scared so Im gonna call someone ......ive been here way too long lol

I was so spooked by a vid of the van.

In the one I saw, a man went over and over it:

the closing of the door, the view of the front of the van after they passed it. It was late at night and I was truly spooked.

Thank God all those wonderful doggies were in the shot to counteract my feelings of fear and sadness.

JB and Josh are now discussing NPPD calling this a criminal investigation lead by the FBI. I don't think he understands that a suspicious death on federal land would be considered a criminal investigation lead by the FBI. If the FBI investigation determines the suspicious death was not a homicide, they'll close the investigation with no charges.

Every criminal investigation does not result in criminal charges.

If Brian did not kill her there where they found her (which I don't think he did) I believe he must have dragged her on something like this "tarp" that came up in the Miranda Lambert story for example. I also think it was done after dark. Consider how close she was found to the van. I think Brian dragged her there but gave up after having to slog through water and brush and also was completely disoriented in the darkness.

RSBM to zero in on this part!

They had a roof storage bag, viewed here in their van life video a few times, eg at the 7 min mark:

The storage bag is not there when the Red, Blue & Bethune family drive by, at the 1:48 mark: Gabby Petito case: Who are YouTube’s Red, White and Bethune?

(note: the storage bag isn't showing in some of the staged--drone? shots in the VanLife video, I think for a cleaner aesthetic. But it is showing in the more causal scenes where they're hanging out etc.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member