Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until this post, I hadn’t seen the postcards. As you say, it truly brought it home for me, that this lovely young woman was murdered, after she put the effort in to include Brian’s nephews in her travels.

Her personality really shines through, the way she wrote to the kids on their level, sketched some huge rocks and inscribed their names on them, and told them she missed them. Obviously no one deserves to be murdered but she seems like a loving family person. What a loss.

If he is alive and arrested I would like to know how he’d explain himself to these children.

she reminds me of my children’s elementary school teacher. Just full of energy and possessing a big heart!

According to Gabby's girlfriend (article posted backthread) Brian was a loner who had no friends. I felt at the time this might be a somewhat harsh judgement, but now...with no one coming forward or no one researched out by the media--I believe it is probably true.

I remember seeing a picture on his Instagram of plants and the words “some of my best friends” across the photo. I don’t think he was much of a people person, moo.

100,000 percent. Why??? Seems like a lame excuse to deal with a storage shed. Either parents foot the bill, move the stuff to someplace else, pay someone to move it. . . another weird thing.

In the end, IMO this will be an important link in the story.

The cost of the trip would probably pay for a storage unit for a year.

What did GP do during this week? It doesn't look like there were posts on social media. I would think that if they were really producing a social media story of the trip, this would be part of it. A setback in schedule, that was made into the story.

Was this a cool off time for BL? Did he come back to Utah with anger? What did he do, other than the storage this week?

If I had to come back to clean a storage, and my wife or spouse was stranded in a hotel. I can't see it being a week. The cell phone records would tell a lot. Where they talking, etc?

I got a question. When the North Port police held their first press conference (around the 15th), they said they knew where BL was, but they wouldn't identify the location. With all those people and news media standing outside the house, were there any confirmed sightings of him at or near the house from the 1st (when the van was first sighted back at the house) until the 14th (which is the day the parents said they last saw him). Might it be that the police did not really know where he was but were saying they did for strategic purposes? If so, what would be a strategic advantage of saying they know where he if they don't?

my guess is he would be able to hear the helicopters and figure it out but i could be wrong
I guess assuming he's in the area, surely he would hear it. I guess if he's not and is staying off the "grid," he might not hear them. I mean, I really think the chances of him NOT knowing what's going on, given he's alive, are slim to none.

My Local news here in Indianapolis said that preliminary results show that it definitely is Gabby

So they said this morning this is a criminal investigation. Now we have homicide determination. He's still a Person of Interest, but is he still considered just Missing? I'm just curious if finding him means dropping him off at his house like they said before. Surely not?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes