Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so mislead with these statements from the police regarding the trail cam guy. I assumed they found the guy, identified the guy, and have proof it's not BL!
Turns out, they didn't find the trail cam guy at all??? And that's what they mean by "not finding evidence"??
Maybe this will be clarified later. But I feel duped!

I’m hoping trail cam guy (if not BL) gets off the trail long enough to see these posts and comes forward to say “it’s me not him!”

Earlier, Gabby Petito’s uncle, Steve, spoke out against the law firm representing Brian Laundrie’s family, saying "we don’t require nor want your empathy" and "by you trying to show compassion here at this moment is beyond disgusting."

"As far as the law is concerned this law firm may be immune due to attorney/client privilege," Steve Petito wrote on his Instagram page.

"But in the eyes of the public you are as guilty and complicit with this massive cover-up and stalling tactic," he wrote, without elaborating.

North Port Police public information officer Josh Taylor has told Fox News that cadaver dogs have been used "the whole time" in the search for Laundrie there, while investigators also are using sonar to check large bodies of water in the sprawling, rugged terrain.
Laundrie attorney says Brian's 'missing,' as Gabby Petito's uncle rips lawyer
I couldn't agree more.

they can't actually follow through on those threats right? it would depend on a lot of stuff, who owns the copyright for the photo seems to be the thing that comes to mind

but if the Laundre family lawyer is using photos of Gabby to promote his practice.. it seems pretty low
This case illustrates how social media can cause a case to evolve into a frenzy of chaos far removed from the original crime.

I posted a couple times yesterday about that deer cam picture with no real interest generated.

The backpack looks similar to the one we see in the RV video.

To me, it's the best lead that has been made public.

If he is indeed trying to walk his way somewhere, I'd imagine he would currently look very similar to what we see in this trail cam shot.

If there's something in the picture that is a dead giveaway that it's NOT him, please share!

I agree on the picture. I'm not sure on the exact location of the picture. Is that a place people would even be, let alone at 6:00 AM dressed like that person is?

@kkuizon
Happening now: the family attorney for Gabby Petito has sent a letter to the attorney of Brian Laundrie’s family asking for them to remove photos of Gabby from his Yelp page.
@fox13news
#gabbypetito
E_5u-rOVcAwGkZZ
wth… I highly doubt his lawyer added that photo. not to mention the Yelp page hasn’t been officially claimed by a business which indicates some random person created it

/JMO

Last edited:

Attachments

• 2431F781-BA5F-456C-9730-EB3B3C7B76F0.jpeg
    2431F781-BA5F-456C-9730-EB3B3C7B76F0.jpeg
    220.1 KB · Views: 92
as a young adult i have road air boats all through the swamps here in Florida, my Dad use to hunt alligators all the time, keep in mind that we didnt move here from upstate we are born and raised here, there is no way this kid is still in that swamp alive and well, the bugs along are unforgiving and no amount of clothing or bug spray will deter them, the wet ground will give you fugus on your feet in a matter of days , then there is hardy a dry spot to sleep and i doubt he would put up a tent because that would be seen easily, same hing with a fire, so yea, under NORMAL camping condiions he might could survive out there for months bur trying to hide...... i dont buy it......he is either dead,...sick.....or not there!!!

California is definitely one of the states where it’s a huge no-no. The northeast is like that too. I went on a road trip solo through New England a few years ago and had to contact CT state police just to tell them I was driving through. I’m a stickler for following the law when it comes to traveling with a handgun or any firearm.

It doesn’t look like they traveled to CA on this trip and most, if not all, of the states from FL to WY allow open carry aka traveling with a firearm as long as it’s not concealed. Not that everyone follows the law though.

I respectfully have to disagree. DNA can last years, even in poor conditions. There could be digital forensic evidence on multiple devices, able to paint a parallel picture of the can and cell phone(s). There are many, many ways in which evidence can be used in this type of case.

I hope so but I am just pointing out what the defense could be and it will be nauseating.

Is it just me that is a bit uncomfortable with the villifying of people with such limited information? Have we gone so sideways that we just grasp for instant condemnation instead of assuming complete innocence (as indicated by law)?

I am a bit black and white, and realize this about myself. But why does silence indicate guilt? We know NOTHING about the relationship or dynamics between these families, except what we have heard from Gabby's side that includes her father ALWAYS calling Brian "Brianne", (his words from Dr Phil interview) and that the kids CHOSE to live with HIS parents. There is SO much we do not know, and thousands of possible dynamics. Is there no benefit of the doubt worth considering first? Sigh. Sorry...this may not be an appropriate post.

Thank you for this post.

Unfortunately, a lot of bitterness from behind the keyboard spills onto the screen.

I try to remind myself that our backgrounds are different and can contribute to how we interpret and respond to a situation.

I try to stick to evidence and apply logic to my theories but I know my background creates bias I am not always aware of.

I do think Brian had something to do with Gabby's death, or at least knows something. He did not simply disappear on a hiking trip. I do not understand why he would chose a local area to hide unless it was to stall. I do believe he can live there a few weeks without help but with minimal preparation. LE certainly thinks he is there and they have more information than any of us.

I do not think we can reasonably make accusations to anyone beyond Brian. Remember, these are people that, up to this point, likely lived normal lives like you and me.

@kkuizon
Happening now: the family attorney for Gabby Petito has sent a letter to the attorney of Brian Laundrie’s family asking for them to remove photos of Gabby from his Yelp page.
@fox13news
#gabbypetito
E_5u-rOVcAwGkZZ

I mean, it's not the law firm that's posting those photos. It's people hammering their site. Yelp and others will stop posting and review all reviews. Super common

Same with other review sites. These are just random people leaving reviews and photos.

His attorney said their family wasn’t going to assist and would “remain in the background” of the investigation. His attorney has never once issued any sort of statement protesting BL’s involvement or his parents’ obstruction. We know his parents misled police about his whereabouts for at least 3-4 days and made them think he was in their home. That’s enough for me to not give them the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes people say plenty without ever even opening their mouths.
We don’t actually KNOW his parents misled police. We’re conjecturing based on the limited info we have. Unless I’ve missed any official statement re their remarks to LE?

Is it just me that is a bit uncomfortable with the villifying of people with such limited information? Have we gone so sideways that we just grasp for instant condemnation instead of assuming complete innocence (as indicated by law)?

I am a bit black and white, and realize this about myself. But why does silence indicate guilt? We know NOTHING about the relationship or dynamics between these families, except what we have heard from Gabby's side that includes her father ALWAYS calling Brian "Brianne", (his words from Dr Phil interview) and that the kids CHOSE to live with HIS parents. There is SO much we do not know, and thousands of possible dynamics. Is there no benefit of the doubt worth considering first? Sigh. Sorry...this may not be an appropriate post.
Comments about the victim's parents will be taken down, and yesterday the mods shut down the whole thread for an hour because of it. A word to the wise.

There's 25 threads thus far, it's very hard to keep up.

If it was said way back there, then yeah, I guess so. I just know I questioned it today in this thread and I mentioned rain, so I'm clarifying that I didn't say that no one would do it. I just question where BRIAN actually did it or it's a ruse. Enough said about this, I think. I'm leaving it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member