Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://mobile.twitter.com/JeremyHarrisTV/status/1440714458821632008

You are wrong. Family confirmed that investigators made the cross where Gabby's remains were recovered. Everyone thinks the pop up canopy LE put up and tree area near the road is where she was but anyone watching lives knew that wasn't the case.
She was right in the spot where the cross now is as family has confirmed.

Yeah, I saw that just after I posted. However it was confusing because the journalist who originally stated that later deleted the tweet and all references to them doing it and then now has tweeted confirmation.

I never thought the body was where the pop-up canopy was erected but a reporter associated with chopper5 mentioned the grove of trees.

considering he’s been missing for as long as he has been, and Gabby hadn’t been found when he left, unless someone is communicating directly with him, how would he know what’s going on with the cas

He’s not using his own cell phone obviously.

burner phone?
whose paying for it? I’m sure the FBI are watching the finances of parents right now.
whose paying for it? I’m sure the FBI are watching the finances of parents right now.

He could have had one all along. A friend could have given one Cash is not easily traced. Also, considering LE wasn’t even watching BL—he could just slip out of house undetected—LE not even sure when he was at parents’ house, I doubt they were watching parents’ movements. They could drive to a Walmart an hour or so away snd buy one with cash.

Yes it does, it's the unlawful killing of one person by another. I am confused by why you don't think it is.
No. Homicide is determined by the medical examiner and is not a legal term. Murder is the unlawful killing of another. Homicide just means it was a death that occurred because of another. Killing someone in self defense is not murder, but it is a homicide. Some people killed by the police are not killed unlawfully, so it is homicide, but not murder. And so on. Murder is proven in a court of law, homicide is determined by an ME.

https://twitter.com/kristinthorne/status/1440724906690236417?s=21

I just spoke with a woman who lives across the street from the Laundrie’s. She says she saw Brian walking around with his parents after he returned from his trip. Listen to the entire interview here

VIDEO

In this interview, she said some revealing things. Apparently, the family hadn't been at the house long enough for neighbors to catch on that Gabby lived there. Apparently, the house had been rented out, and then the family moved back into it. She said they'd seen him working on the van, so the family had at least been in the house that long if not longer.

https://twitter.com/kristinthorne/status/1440724906690236417?s=21

SBM, very interested to learn the source of this rumor -- where did it come from?

In the last thread someone posted a link to his Instagram account. He gave that info in his photo blurb. The link should be in my reply above if you look at the original post.

Because there has to be intend to be convicted of murder. We don't know if it was an intentional act or not yet.
i seems like his is just tryng to split hairs.....its a murder case, someone took someone elses life, its not for us to now what kinda tactic they are gonna come up with at court to try to get out of this or explain it away, fit of rage, self defense, accidental.....thats all up to a defense but right now its murder!!!!

Have you seen the search warrant? What were they searching for?

I literally just wrote that the search warrant isn’t public so why would I have seen it?

OP claimed the parents electronics were in a search warrant, which while it may be true, we have no earthly idea what the feds have from the home. Because the search warrant isn’t public.

I am exhausted by this thread omg

I am starting to get really frustrated with the misinformation on this thread. There is NO public search warrant that includes the parents’ electronics. Where are you getting this information?
Apparently not a reliable source. My apologies, glad you corrected the information. I deleted it

I think with all the public spotlights on them, they have to do something. That they are so restricted by law that they couldn’t haul him into the station. ,couldn’t even eyeball his presence at house, couldn’t dons danged thing has to burn painfully.
Frankly, that Florida police force has looked impotent IMO. FL refused to issue missing persons report on GP. Cou

Impotent is an understatement.

'They Always Had Some Drama': Friends Reflect on Romance Between Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie

"One minute, they'd be all over each other, the next minute, he'd be like, 'We're fighting,'" says Laundrie's friend, Ben Matula, describing their relationship when they were teenagers in Long Island, New York. "They always had some drama."

Matula, who spoke to PEOPLE exclusively for this week's issue, adds: "There was always something below the surface where things weren't 100% wonderful."

burner phone?

He could have had one all along. A friend could have given one Cash is not easily traced. Also, considering LE wasn’t even watching BL—he could just slip out of house undetected—LE not even sure when he was at parents’ house, I doubt they were watching parents’ movements. They could drive to a Walmart an hour or so away snd buy one with cash.

He has to pay for data use and texts/calls too. Who’s topping up this phone to be able to keep him updated? It’s not like he can quickly pop into a gas station and just buy a top up card, is it?

This is good news. I sure hope they got all the electronics.

There are so many tangles in this search for BL, I've rarely seen a suspect get so much help from their family but I imagine it happens a lot. Because of the extraordinary amount of social media (for Gabby and and for BL), we're getting an overwhelming amount of information.
My info about the electronics was wrong, I deleted it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members