Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE knows more than they are saying and we all know the reasons why they don't share all that they know.

They wouldn't be searching the Carlton Reserve this long and hard if they didn't have reasons to.

Not sure if this is relevant or not, but I did notice the other day when the search warrant was served at the Laundrie residence that the Mustang and the father's red truck both had the same color dirt on the tires/around the wheel wells. Now that I've seen the dirt at the reserve, I do feel more inclined to believe that at the very least those two vehicles were recently in that area.

Pics just for references...

Attachments

• df3ee560de6649ad888ebef2ddc170df.jpg
    df3ee560de6649ad888ebef2ddc170df.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 178
  • MUSTANG.JPG
    MUSTANG.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 151
When did the Mustang leave the driveway? We know it returned on Wednesday.
He had 10 days to plan his escape. He could be the world's greatest hiker but it still doesn't mean he is safe from the wild creatures there. If he did a little bit of hiking in that area (which he has), he would know that he needs to always be on guard. I don't think he would have chosen such a place.
He might have gone for a walk there, thrown his cellphone there and then disappeared (hitchhike or friends/parents helping him to get out).

Just thinking out loud. I wonder if the letter to the Laundries' attorney is strategic to force the hand of the parents to have to communicate with BL so he can remove the Yelp pics because surely the parents can't do it. Then again, BL is on the run as a POI so he's probably not very concerned with pictures on Yelp. MOO
Unlikely BL had anything to do with this. Or his parents or attorney. It’s the way Yelp works. It’s been fixed so such pics do not come up again for attorneys d other venues, but seriously, they can crop up elsewhere. Can’t close that down without changing major Yelp feature.

Just thinking out loud. I wonder if the letter to the Laundries' attorney is strategic to force the hand of the parents to have to communicate with BL so he can remove the Yelp pics because surely the parents can't do it. Then again, BL is on the run as a POI so he's probably not very concerned with pictures on Yelp. MOO
heh. Yup, I agree. While I understand how it would be distasteful - and one is surely free to ask anything of anyone - in the midst of everything that is (and has) occurred, internet photos are an interesting thing about which to be concerned. And, as everyone knows... once it's online, it ain't ever gonna go away. i think the request was as much a "formality" than anything else.

BL has nothing to do with the Yelp photos though. GP’s family statement did not address Brian or his family… it was strictly meant for the Laundrie family attorney.

<modsnip> Wasn’t the last time we saw them when they were being put in the FBI van?

I’m amazed that BL managed to leave the home with the press camped outside. How didn’t the media spot him leaving, especially in his mustang?
I believe one of the reporters tweeted that BL's dad left the other day and was seen returning with milk. I don't have the tweet, maybe in the media thread.

https://twitter.com/shannoncwtsp/status/1440716734860697602?s=21

A friend of #GabbyPetito here in FL tells me, "She was amazing, simply amazing. Beautiful, radiant, her presence just lit the room. Her laugh was contagious, I always thought everyone deserve a friend like Gabby, thoughtful, selfless, caring. Simply amazing.”
#justiceforgabby

https://twitter.com/shannoncwtsp/status/1440717801375756307?s=21

NOTE - her friend asked me not to use her name ... saying the story isn't about her, it's about justice and Gabby
#GabbyPetito #justiceforgabbypetito

2EFF41AA-5980-4FDC-A09F-6703FF44B998.jpeg

https://twitter.com/heraldtribune/status/1440737741273063430?s=21

If #BrianLaundrie actually is deep in the #Florida wilderness, a survival expert in Sarasota said that by now, he's either dead or in very bad shape.

Brian Laundrie 'living in hell' if he's indeed in Carlton Reserve, survival expert says
18d56b29-a7f9-4c2d-89ff-7ec17850fa9d-SAR-092021_SUNDAY_SEARCH_01.jpg

Search Continued on Sunday for Brian Laundrie
DEREK GILLIAM | SARASOTA HERALD-TRIBUNE | 51 minutes ago

NORTH PORT — Alligators, black bears, clouds of gnawing insects. Two different types of rattlesnakes. Coyotes, bobcats and panthers. Everything is wet, almost nothing is edible, and safe drinking water is nowhere to be found.

wow! I was seeing these posts about it being rich in wildlife but didn’t know so many big species are present here!

How did BL manage to leave on Tuesday in a Mustang without the press outside not noticing him?
Why do we say he left on Tuesday in the first place? Media presence picked up only after the story started trending everywhere. I think it was a bit quieter on Tuesday and before. (Maybe wrong. Please correct me folks)

Also, I doubt they were there in the midnight.

Thanks for clarifying! I had wondered as well.

I have to tell you guys... I'm really freaking sad and can't stop crying for Gabby and her family. I've never been this affected by a case before. I've been consumed and saddened before, but not saddened to the point of tears for someone I don't even know. I hope her family gets justice.

I understand. And just a reminder to everyone, it’s a real good idea to take breaks from these sort of cases

It feels like fall, go out for some cider and donuts. Take the dog for a walk. Change the baby’s diaper for gosh sakes! Hug your loved ones.
Take care of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member