Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was out driving listening to The Story with Martha MacCallum. She was interviewing a neighbor of the Laundries. Did anyone see it before I put out false information? It was really important..

ETA it was today and the information has not been reported before.
Yeah, I saw it. I’m watching now as John Walsh is commenting on it. I can’t find a dang link to it though.

Yes, it remains in their front driveway.

If the Laundrie's primary purpose for taking a trip was to help Brian disappear, the camper would be a convient way to transport his stuff and provide a seemingly innocent excuse for the whole family to leave. We don't know if they camped at all. They could have spent three days taking turns driving. MOO

SO the restaurant incident and the Bethune's video sighting of the van happened same day, 09/27. What about that woman who was driving into the campsite with her dog to meet friends and ended up behind the van and saw only Brian "acting weird".. what day was that again? That would tell us if they left the campsite to go to lunch or if they were at the restaurant prior, otw to camp. Imo, I always found it odd that the woman only saw Brian (no one in passenger seat), then he pulled off nose only and got out of the van.

ALSO, was the top black cargo bag thing on the van in any of the sightings/photos since then? Either the videos or when police had it? Can't help but think that would be a good way to transport a body without leaving evidence/smell inside the van itself.

I noticed that when the FBI was searching the home, the garage was piled high with what looked like packed cardboard boxes. Could these be Gabby’s things that he moved from storage to home on his flight home? None of this makes sense. And the photo of his room news media published looks like a prison cell. Nothing charming at all, and certainly not a single solitary sign that Gabby lived in the same room.

Incidents like that happen all the time in restaurants, maybe the only one finally connecting the couple to the case was the girl who reported it recently. The harassed hostess probably remembers, but may not have been following the case to connect it. jmo

Yep and unless it escalates to physical violence (and even then - sometimes not) - rarely would a call be made outside of the establishment. Servers/hostesses have to deal with SO MUCH CRAP.

So, I was out driving listening to The Story with Martha MacCallum. She was interviewing a neighbor of the Laundries. Did anyone see it before I put out false information? It was really important..

I think its being discussed right now if you mean the little camping trip.

Incidents like that happen all the time in restaurants, maybe the only one finally connecting the couple to the case was the girl who reported it recently. The harassed hostess probably remembers, but may not have been following the case to connect it. jmo

I suspect you'd have to be in a coma to not know every detail of the case if you live within 50' miles of the tetons

An unplanned trip to PLAN something?
Possibly thought LE was watching the house(too bad they weren’t )Love to pull all Walmart videos around where they camped or passed along the way. Hmm. You know, cash purchases for survival stuff.

I’m just glad the neighbors shared this nugget!
After all FBI has asked everyone who has any info to contact them.

MOO
FBI needs the videos at Walmart/Target etc.., seen it so many times solve other cases. question is how smart are these people, what mistake is going to solve it, the suspense is mounting.

IMO That restaurant was an hour and 25 minutes from the campsite. I find it hard to believe that they would take a 3 hour trip just for lunch.

Do we have proof they were "camping" in that spot prior to 8-27? I may have missed it?
They could have been just coming into the area, stopped for food and then went to that spot.

So, adding in the lunch stop at the Merry Piglets on Friday, August 27, we may be able to confirm Gabby was alive at least around that time. This leads me to believe that she did in fact send the Snapchat to her friend that said she was on her way to Yellowstone on the 27th. However, I think that she DID NOT send the text to her mother asking her to "help Stan" on the 27th.

The restaurant is around 40 minutes from the campsite where Gabby's remains were found. JMO but I think her time of death is somewhere between the sighting at the restaurant at 1-2PM and the time the text was sent to her mother. Date of death - Friday, August 27th.
Or the 28th IMO

Yes, this is crazy. I wonder where they took off in that camper all 3 of them together. I wonder if they disposed of any evidence at that point. Also makes me wonder if they stashed supplies somewhere for BL to recover later when he left on foot. Man this is getting crazier and crazier!

This was widely discussed back on about thread 12-15 (?). Just doesn't make sense.

Some thought he came back to get gun but how does he get it on the plane back to SLC?

Some think he took off because they actually broke up. He threatened to leave she says go ahead and he does. Their toxic relationship can't deal with being alone or the prospect that they are unlovable by anyone else but each other. She pleads or he pleads and returns. I actually think he returned the 21st not the 23rd and they spent a nice 3 nights together "making up". However, the reality of "vanlife" or Brian's decision (perhaps back in FL) to end her life so no one can have here but me, took over.

IMHO, they are both highly romanticizing their relationship in a Romeo and Juliet way, but with internal forces (lack of ego strength) pushing them apart/together not external forces. Kind of simplified, but I hope you all get the point. So tragic that so many young people don't get the types of mental/emotional support they need because quite frankly they do not even know they are spiraling. A random cop is not going to do it. Friends, relatives, teachers they bond with might be able to reach.

Some however, are unreachable. Just really unsure in Brian's case....

We don’t know. LE will be able to verify trip back to FL right down to the actual dates but if Laundries stay mum,or if we don’t believe anything they say, we don’t know reason.

Story is it has to do with storage locker. Maybe Notice given to empty or renew, and parents refused to get involved. Maybe he got cheap ticket to return and so he emptied it. Laundries’ garage looks chock full from pics I’ve seen. That could be verified by checking storage units in area if LE gets a hit that one was so emptied. Those are firm records.
But likely not that important since Gabby was alive after that time period. Apparently she was in a hotel while he was away. Again records for that would verify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member