Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this is crazy. I wonder where they took off in that camper all 3 of them together. I wonder if they disposed of any evidence at that point. Also makes me wonder if they stashed supplies somewhere for BL to recover later when he left on foot. Man this is getting crazier and crazier!
Imo, Gabby likely killed in that campsite outside. I say so because LE did search snd examine the van and if there were evidence of foul play, things would have happened differently. I think the van went back to parents after exam. I believe whatever happened to Gabby was spontaneous. Probably anger. JMO here, but that’s how it usually happens with these things. So,BL just high tailed it out of there after some rudimentary covering of body. Not much any evidence Is going to be found, in van, house, anywhere. If blood involved, there has been weeks and a lot of miles to dispose.

So BL flies to FL to move their stuff into storage from Aug. 17 - Aug. 23, then someone sees BL driving around Spread Creek camping area alone, being weird, on Aug. 26th, then GP and BL are together at a restaurant in Jackson around 1-2pm on Aug. 27, BL now acting agitated, then the van is seen parked randomly back at the campground by 6pm on the 27th and gone by the 29th. Is this correct?

Are we sure BL is not a drug user?
RBBM
No.
I don't know that anyone has dug into any court records. Maybe I missed it?

Brian Laundrie was controlling, suffered ‘episodes,’ Gabby Petito’s friend says

Gabby Petito’s boyfriend, Brian Laundrie, who has also gone missing and is being sought by the FBI, suffered with jealousy and control issues and experienced “episodes” in which he would hear voices and not be able to sleep, Petito’s friend told the Daily Mail.

Rose Davis, 21, of Sarasota, described Laundrie as a controlling and manipulative boyfriend, in one incident stealing Petitio’s ID so she wouldn’t be able to go out to bars with her.

Petito had described the strange episodes to Davis, which at times forced Petito to sleep at her house.

“He’s got these jealousy issues and he struggles from what Gabby called these ‘episodes,’ where he would hear things and hear voices and wouldn’t sleep,” she told the outlet.

“Gabby had to stay at my house a bunch of times because she just needed a breather and didn’t want to go home to him.”

I’m confused as to why the restaurant staff and the others are just now realizing this. It’s national news and their story is everywhere. Even if they forgot the incident, it would certainly be triggered once they saw the news.

As someone who’s worked in the service industry off and on for many years, my guess is that a lot of stuff goes down in any given restaurant during the summer on Friday’s in a very busy tourist location? IMO

SO the restaurant incident and the Bethune's video sighting of the van happened same day, 09/27. What about that woman who was driving into the campsite with her dog to meet friends and ended up behind the van and saw only Brian "acting weird".. what day was that again? That would tell us if they left the campsite to go to lunch or if they were at the restaurant prior, otw to camp. Imo, I always found it odd that the woman only saw Brian (no one in passenger seat), then he pulled off nose only and got out of the van.

ALSO, was the top black cargo bag thing on the van in any of the sightings/photos since then? Either the videos or when police had it? Can't help but think that would be a good way to transport a body without leaving evidence/smell inside the van itself.

8/26 but she used the phrase ‘I think.,’ so she could have the dates mixed up. She was in the area with friends from 8/22-8/29.

I came back to two entire missed threads and this one's almost full. It's not humanely possible to keep up. I only wanted to say to Gabby - fly high with the angels sweetheart - you will have justice.

So likely alive at 1pm on the 27th. Can was spotted at 6pm by the youtubers. May really have an instigating event and window for time of death here
Hope we get a picture of Gabby... from this mexican restaurant or that area on 8/27 since we have doubts about the 8/27 texts.
not that they need to be with the van but if the van was at spread creek on the 26th seen by a van lifer and on
8/27 on video by another RVer....they would have to leave and return and be lucky enough to get a spot there... and actually the same spot as the other van lifer saw the van there for several days looking vacant.
Having no clear memory either... hope we heard or see footage of GP at the Mexican restaurant to confirm this sighting

One of the last times Gabby Petito was seen alive involved an explosive argument between Brian Laundrie and wait staff at a Jackson Holerestaurant, according to a New Orleans couple who said they witnessed the spat.

"I have chills right now," Nina Celie Angelo told Fox News Digital Wednesday. "It's crazy because it wasn't just like we passed them on the street — it was a full blown incident."

Angelo said she and her boyfriend, Matthew England, were in town for a wedding in late August. They were out to lunch at Merry Piglets, a Tex-Mex restaurant, between 1 and 2 p.m. on Aug. 27, when they said an agitated Laundrie began arguing with a waitress. Four and a half hours later, a travel-blogging couple passed Petito's van at a campsite north of town.
Brian Laundrie argued in Wyoming restaurant hours before Gabby Petito vanished: eyewitnesses

So BL flies to FL to move their stuff into storage from Aug. 17 - Aug. 23, then someone sees BL driving around Spread Creek camping area alone, being weird, on Aug. 26th, then GP and BL are together at a restaurant in Jackson around 1-2pm on Aug. 27, BL now acting agitated, then the van is seen parked randomly back at the campground by 6pm on the 27th and gone by the 29th. Is this correct?

If this timeline is accurate, it certainly speaks to premeditation. He can come up with some baloney reasoning, but it spotlights premeditation to me. I would speculate he was agitated because of what he was about to do....all speculation of course!

amateur opinion and speculation

Regarding the camper. . .. Walsh said it was gone for 2-3 days and BL went camping with his parents.. I can not find that in the timeline, but maybe I'm missing it. I have not heard a lot of discussion about this camping trip until just now.
That's because FOX just had an exclusive with the neighbors in the last hour's segment.

Could have been anagram to her mum: Send The Authorities Now ?

Maybe, but her mom obviously didn't get the anagram so I think it's unlikely, IMO.
It was likely BL posing as GP and didn't realize who Stan was and either just kept seeing the same number come up and didn't know GP voicemail passcode or whatever.
(I have both of my grandparents saved in my phone under their first and last names but I have never referenced to them in conversations with others by these names).
MOO

Last edited:
What was the date when the Bethunes found the van on the side of the road? 28th?
I don't remember.
After the 27th I assume if that restaurant sighting is genuine.
IIRC the Bethunes saw the van at 6-6:30 on the 27th. The lady and her dog saw him pulling into the spot on the 26th, IIRC. I'm not sure if I buy the restaurant thing in Jackson, mainly because it would have meant the van would have left at some time on the 27th, after it had already arrived. Several times it was seen in the same spot, the van was that is. I get the idea they (he) didn't drive around that much after arriving. Anyway I think he killed her on the 26th, just a hunch. I watched the gal from the restaurant, I don't see anything specific yet.

Agree. Survivalist = no. I peg the guy as an anti-establishment-type. Sorta like a modern day hippie, if you will.

I'm trying to stay current but want to comment on two things...agree not survivalist but he might think he is. Is he a gamer?? long time gamers sometimes have a difficult time differentiating between real world and the 'gaming world' How often do we see violence blamed on gaming, same could be said for just plain reality.. the real world that I'm wondering if BL was prepared for at all. I'm sure when he is found/captured we'll hear things said about him that will point to how odd he may have been, JMO

Second thing, my 22 grandson and his 20 year old girlfriend lived with us for 15 months while he finished college. Both were in school full time and both worked 20 -25 hrs a week . My point is that they were on a different schedule than we were most of the time. We ate meals together depending on their schedule, but if not they cooked for themselves, bought their own food, cleaned their rooms (two bedrooms with a jack and jill bath), did their own laundry, had their own cars, etc. We got along fine and grew to love the girlfriend, a sweetheart, they were not hard to have live with us and rarely did we know if they were fighting but it was not dramatic. We got to know her parents and my husband and her father talked often. Fast forward two years, girlfriend graduated, they both now have good jobs, are engaged to be married in Mar of 22 and have bought a house together. My point is that I think BL was sheltered and maybe GP never felt comfortable living with his parents at all and they enabled this toxic relationship. Maybe they never bonded. Still I could never put another family through this. The parents of BL seem really cold and distant.

I've long suspected that the Bethunes just narrowly missed the actual time of death (either right before or right after). I'm convinced that the van door closes on their video and that either one or both of them were in the van at that time.

I wish we could get information on the day after. I've heard absolutely nothing that occurred 8-28. Was the van there at all that day, did anyone see it?
There's this!

"Schultz, who did not immediately respond to a request for comment, told the Chronicle she saw the van parked in the same area the next day, on Aug. 27—when she found it odd that the vehicle was there but not in a designated parking spot, and with no indications of anyone camping. The van was there for “several days and nights,” she said, but there were no “signs of actual life.”

The vehicle was still sitting there on Aug. 28, she said, but was gone by Aug. 29."

Gabby Petito Tipster Recalls Guy in Van ‘Acting Weird’ Near Camping Area Where Body Was Found

How could we be sure, one way or the other? I've combed over his social media and find no references to drugs. He does create a black light room/closet. Does that count?

Not sure why getting agitated in a restaurant makes anyone think he's taking drugs. My theory is still that he's very much a loner and may have a great deal of social anxiety (I believe he says he has anxiety problems in the bodycam video). That's sufficient. I've seen people who I know not to be using drugs behave in a very stressed out manner while traveling.

Yeah, I saw it. I’m watching now as John Walsh is commenting on it. I can’t find a dang link to it though.

The Story with Martha MacCallum

Top story on her feed right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members