Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember or have a link to the GP & BL sighting in a store in Victor, WY on August 26th? That's the one where she supposedly says as she's going out the door that they are engaged.

Found it.

“Brian and Gabby came to Rustic Row. They told me they were traveling from Florida. They had just been to Teton Park and they said they were interested in going to Yellowstone and I told them they could go to the west entrance. They seemed happy and when they left, she hollered back from the door that they were engaged and then I said congratulations,” the owner says.

She told EastIdahoNews.com she reported it to the FBI after she saw Petito all over the news.

The owner of Rustic Row said Petito and Laundrie spent about 15 to 20 minutes in the store and came in either on Aug. 25 or 26 in the afternoon.

Business owner says Gabby Petito and boyfriend made stop in Victor after visiting Wyoming - East Idaho News

One of the last times Gabby Petito was seen alive involved an explosive argument between Brian Laundrie and wait staff at a Jackson Holerestaurant, according to a New Orleans couple who said they witnessed the spat.

"I have chills right now," Nina Celie Angelo told Fox News Digital Wednesday. "It's crazy because it wasn't just like we passed them on the street — it was a full blown incident."

Angelo said she and her boyfriend, Matthew England, were in town for a wedding in late August. They were out to lunch at Merry Piglets, a Tex-Mex restaurant, between 1 and 2 p.m. on Aug. 27, when they said an agitated Laundrie began arguing with a waitress. Four and a half hours later, a travel-blogging couple passed Petito's van at a campsite north of town.
Brian Laundrie argued in Wyoming restaurant hours before Gabby Petito vanished: eyewitnesses
Thanks for sharing this.

I wonder how many of these experts on these panel discussions who are saying how LE should handle this stop also has expert training in how to handle an encounter with a special needs individual, or a wired crackhead, or a potentially violent person with an outstanding warrant, or a mentally disturbed person, or a potential drug dealer, or any other of the widely varying interactions they have with the public. I don't normally defend the police, but with what they are expected to be perfect at handling they should be the highest paid workers in the country.

Regarding the camper. . .. Walsh said it was gone for 2-3 days and BL went camping with his parents.. I can not find that in the timeline, but maybe I'm missing it. I have not heard a lot of discussion about this camping trip until just now.

A camper offers ample room for stowing food, necessities, and no one thinks anything when its owners take it for weekend trip.

This is just a theory, but a person could (conceivably) take a lot of provisions somewhere and then fake another person going into a swamp. Meanwhile, said person could have made his way tot the hidey-hole with all the provisions. JMOO

They never shared the return view where the van would appear on the passenger side. They only showed an alternate view of the same clip where the camera is facing the driver/Mr. Bethune and you can see the Transit as they pass. This BOTHERS ME.
I’m just curious but why would they necessarily bother making sure they recorded a random van that they had already seen when they came in? It’s incredibly impressive they had the footage at all, I don’t understand why we expect that people driving by a van that they didn’t recognize would video it from multiple angles? JMO.

I'm assuming they have SOMETHING that says he is in that Reserve and not just the word of BL's parentals? They have spent a lot of time there and I really hope there is a reason. I can't decide what I think about his current whereabouts. Part of me thinks he's there and then a part of me is pretty dang sure he is no where near FL. Idk. It's crazy that he hasn't been found or seen.

Or, it could be that he complained about the restaurant in order to avoid paying. If paid by card, I imagine LE has the records by now.

Maybe they weren't served quickly enough, so Brian decided to just up and leave or, as you suggested, maybe they were served and Brian found something that wasn't to his liking and refused to pay. In any case, he was a loose cannon.

For those questioning a trip specifically to Jackson, it is quite a hot spot of celebrity sightings and lots of "photographic" moments for any influencer. It wouldnt surprise me that someone would take a drive there for a meal or possibly for a meal and supplies. It's a lovely town.

What was the date when the Bethunes found the van on the side of the road? 28th?
I don't remember.
After the 27th I assume if that restaurant sighting is genuine.

the Bethunes noticed the van parked there on the 27th later in the day, so perhaps BL and GP had lunch at that restaurant and then drove to the Spread Creek area and parked the van?

I’m just curious but why would they necessarily bother making sure they recorded a random van that they had already seen when they came in? It’s incredibly impressive they had the footage at all, I don’t understand why we expect that people driving by a van that they didn’t recognize would video it from multiple angles? JMO.

I don't think it was necessarily from different views. It was just a dash cam.

If this timeline is accurate, it certainly speaks to premeditation. He can come up with some baloney reasoning, but it spotlights premeditation to me. I would speculate he was agitated because of what he was about to do....all speculation of course!

amateur opinion and speculation

That doesn’t point to premeditation at all, IMO. Millions of people have arguments with SO, have problem with restaurant bill. Manager didn’t even remember it. Not OG note at all to Restaurant. That DV was on film with a report is evidence that the couple were having serious issues. Not like such DV reports that common, but still not at level that charges pressed. LE would be inundated beyond capacity if all such events booked.

LE is working on timeline as to exactly when she died. Perhaps meal from that restaurant will come into play. If she is positively IDed as being there at a given time, and meal can be matched, it can help.

Brian Laundrie's neighbors speak out amid investigation

Neighbors live across the street from the Laundrie’s home since summer.

They didn’t think much about the van returning, thought both were there but admitted not knowing the family.

Husband saw BL and dad working on a new camper and doing work inside of it. “When they prepared for their trip” he saw them loading it up. NOT the van, the camper shell.

BL, his mom and dad were gone “for the weekend” about a week to a week and a half after BL returned alone in the van.

They told LE about the trip about a week ago (on a Saturday) after they realized someone was missing.

They thought it odd that a 23 year old would go on, what they assumed to be, a camping trip with his folks in such a small camper.

There's this!

"Schultz, who did not immediately respond to a request for comment, told the Chronicle she saw the van parked in the same area the next day, on Aug. 27—when she found it odd that the vehicle was there but not in a designated parking spot, and with no indications of anyone camping. The van was there for “several days and nights,” she said, but there were no “signs of actual life.”

The vehicle was still sitting there on Aug. 28, she said, but was gone by Aug. 29."

Gabby Petito Tipster Recalls Guy in Van ‘Acting Weird’ Near Camping Area Where Body Was Found

Aug 27 and 28th so how was he spotted at the Tex-Mex restaurant, between 1 and 2 p.m. on Aug. 27
Is that close to the Tex Amex Restaurant?
Found Deceased - WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong