Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time stamp 1:03 can see someone walking left in the woods. I’m not the original one who saw it.. I can’t remember who it was

oh wow I see! Amazing catch! I’m curious if the super short thermal video was given to the news by LE for their piece? And just happened to catch someone clearly walking “before dawn” aka no ground searchers?

bummer.... I really didn't think it was him, but was hoping maybe it would be a lead/he hasn't killed himself

I did...I was wrong.

LE must have some concrete intel to remain in the Preserve area. Haven't been able to follow too close today, but the screenshots show A LOT of personnel and equipment searching that area.

And when they are pulling into a "wild" campground, both people would be excited and looking around to choose a place. I can see sleeping in the back, even with no windows on a long haul on the freeway. Maybe she was just "sick" from some physical abuse, and staying in the back, voluntarily or not. And then on the night between 26-27 he finished her off, and took time to get her out of there under a few short hours of darkness? Or even walked her out there if she was groggy and hurt, then completed it out there. (Still not believing the restaurant story on the 27th, but open to seeing proof)

But if they had been fighting I could see her going in the back to distance from him. And he is going slow and erratic because they are yelling back and forth at each other.

We do not know this to be absolute. One neighbor coming out of the woodwork to say it now doesn’t make it fact.
i dont think they are just coming out of the woodwork sayng it now, they said they told LE about it when she was first reported missing and they were questioned, they are probably just now saying it to meda.

With the camper story, I wonder if he even came back home with them after the camping trip...did anyone actually see him come home with them? They said he drove the Mustang out and they brought it back, but did anyone actually see him drive it there? Could it be possible that he was set up with a bunch of the "camping" supplies and one of the parents drove the Mustang and parked it where law enforcement left the note on it?

Apologies if this has been asked...I'm having trouble keeping up with the threads moving so fast!

https://twitter.com/tiffanyalaniz/status/1440779159257575438?s=21

Here’s the official link now to #BrianLaundrie neighbor interview about Brian going on 3 day camping trip with his parents after he returned from Wyoming.
Neighbors DID tell authorities.
This is really a big development.
#GabbyPetito #justiceforgabby
Brian Laundrie's neighbors speak out amid investigation
<modsnip>They stocked the topper, went off for a few days with Brian on board and now, Brian is a ghost. I think things are becoming clearer now.

I can’t call PD about the video of a supposed person walking into the woods because my neighbors decided to party and the cops don’t need to hear the language lol

Wait you have a video? The Police will not mind any language. I promise they have heard and probably been called worse. If you have any information that could be helpful, please call the PD and share it!

That goes for anyone else. Big or small all information can help the police.

ADMIN NOTE:

Discussing info that is in MSM about the parents is allowed. Sleuthing out information related to them, just because it is publicly available is not allowed.

If you don't understand the difference, private message a Mod or Admin and we will help clarify.l

Thread is going too fast to catch up, so asking first if news story has been posted already about The incident at the restaurant Brian had on August 27?

I just read about that incident for the first time. OMG, if that was him, he sounds like he was spiraling out of control. And took out his general anger later on the person who was with him, Gabby, and maybe because she went inside and apologized for his behavior. If that was really them.
Wow. The more I read about his behavior as witnessed by others, the more it seems like he had serious issues all along that were really triggered by this whole trip.
Hope that's not too speculative. It seems fairly obvious to me at this point. I'm not speculating on a mental illness, only that there seemed to be a growing anger problem with him that culminated with Gabby being killed.
There is so much to learn here about how DV progresses until someone ends up dead.

IMO

I'm thinking this:

LE/FBI has obtained neighbor's security cam footage (could be from across the street, next door, who knows) and have a timeline of his return, him leaving, etc. This would also include anything his parents have done in this timeline. Phone records have more than likely been looked at, as well as bank accounts. I truly am starting to feel as though his parents are well aware of where he is, but LE cannot do anything because BL is only a POI at this time. If he's caught, they question him, he comes clean, his parents can be charged for helping him.

Just think of ALL of the things going on that we don't know about because FBI is holding it all so close to the vest.

I just feel awful for Gabby's family and friends through ALL of this.

Attachments

• E_60rsxUYAg913A.jpeg
    E_60rsxUYAg913A.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 36
  • E_60rtqVIAItk75.jpeg
    E_60rtqVIAItk75.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online