Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/tiffanyalaniz/status/1440779159257575438?s=21

Here’s the official link now to #BrianLaundrie neighbor interview about Brian going on 3 day camping trip with his parents after he returned from Wyoming.
Neighbors DID tell authorities.
This is really a big development.
#GabbyPetito #justiceforgabby
Brian Laundrie's neighbors speak out amid investigation
So, the woman didn't see BL and the husband didn't sound all that sure about who he saw. IMO, it's questionable if BL really ever returned to his parents house at all.

If I was a parent of Brian taking him to an out of state drop off, I would leave my cell phones at home, purchase a few burner phones and dismantle the GPS (and any other tell-tale-devise) on my vehicle. MOO.

All of which would be alluded to in the histories of said devices-- and, all would indicate the parents absolutely knew they were covering for him and therefore complicit in his crimes. Let it be, if that's the way it rolls. I'm more than disgusted with their behaviors. MO

Exactly. Camper used to transport supplies for BL to live in wilderness.

Neighbor saw loading up of camper, wonder how much unloading was witnessed. o_O
Yep, after months of traveling in a small van you would think the last thing BL would want to do is take another camping trip for “pleasure’ in a small camper, don’t think so.

I think he is certainly out of state and most likely in an area that is very familiar to the family and to him, where there are other relatives or very close friends.

I'm beginning to think he is on the spectrum and needs some special handling, so there may be private healthcare facilities where he is safe and protected.

The parents "rescued" him after the Moab situation and flew him home from SLC. And they in essence rescued him when he drove the van home. Not sure why he went back, but rescuing him by shelterimg him seems to be the MO.

Camper trip - maybe met a trustee family friend halfway who drove him the rest of the way.

My guess is that he is near his old home region in Long Islamd, NY.

Coincidentally where the attorney is, too.
It has crossed my mind that he may be sheltered by the attorney

A day and a half drive out and a day and a half drive back. What's a likely place that's a day and a half from North Port, Florida?

With 3 drivers 1 way and 2 back the other, most of the eastern and central US is plausible.

From the start a 36ish hour drive from Grand Teton to North Port has been referenced.

What I find amazing is, for several days reporters have been crawling all over and camping out in that neighborhood, neighbors allowing reporters to be on their lawn, apparently speaking with them (at least enough to allow them to stay on their property).

And it wasn't until yesterday that one neighbor finally said BL had been seen since he got back on the 1st, and now we have this report saying not only was he seen doing 'normal' things since the 1st, he and his parents actually went camping for a 3 day weekend!
I doubt if anybody saw him after the media descended.
That would not be unusual.

Would something like that have specialized equipment for the preservation, salvage and reading of, say, a cellphone that was found under swamp water?
I know it's equipment Verizon moves into places after natural disasters such as hurricanes when service is down. Cell phones still emit a signal that can be tracked even if turned off.

NSA: Your phone can give up your location, even when cellular is turned off

"Perhaps the most important thing to remember is that disabling location services on a mobile device does not turn off GPS, and does not significantly reduce the risk of location exposure," the NSA said. "Disabling location services only limits access to GPS and location data by apps. It does not prevent the operating system from using location data or communicating that data to the network."

Not me, but that's my life history speaking. Pulling into a gorgeous new camping area, she'd want to be up front. It was her occupation, her work, to document their trips. Arriving at GT would be a perfect chance for that. Also, he had trained her to mollify him, so she would not miss that adventure unless he had already hurt her. I'm still of the opinion he did it on the 26th unless I see proof of the restaurant altercation. Other than my boyfriend has a photographic memory, sat up in the middle of the night and started "screaming" that he figured out who BL was. (shorthand for the post restaurant account)

So just waiting here with an open mind...dishing out my own opinion based on my own experiences camping, etc. The best time, full of expectations and wonder, picking your camping place.

I can dig that point of view. I too wouldn't sit back and let someone else pick out our spot. But on my recent van trip my 26 yo child slept in the back while we were driving and missed alot. Also, I don't know what other sightings LE has to determine where they camped each night, but they could have been camping there already and this wasn't the first trip back down that road.

Maybe someone could repost that proof. Upthread there was a link to a FOX report, I now get a 404 error with that link. I thought the restaurant said they were real busy? Anyway, they have to do more than confirm an altercation, there has to be proof of who it was.

This is from the article you mentioned. The Manager hasn't confirmed it was them.

.....Angelo said it did not appear that Laundrie was on drugs, and he was "not screaming." But he was behaving aggressively with the restaurant staff, a waitress, a hostess and the manager – all women......

A manager at the restaurant told Fox News that the business is "super busy during summer" and couldn’t recall the incident.....

Brian Laundrie argued in Wyoming restaurant hours before Gabby Petito vanished: eyewitnesses

I’ve just gone over that loop of the thermal imagery video and I swear there are TWO sections moving. I’ve marked them in the image. Forwards and backwards, both of those sections move. Definitely a person at the bottom IMO.

It could simply be members of the search party, but it should definitely be inspected.

Did anyone other than the Daily Beast ever report that he had actually flown home?

In timeline posted at beginning of thread, it says the source is Gabby’s uncle.

Gabby could have lied to her family as to the reason why she had to stay in hotel. Did he really fly back? Seems unverified.

Did Gabby lie about this? Or did BL lie to Gabby?

Maybe they tried separating themselves again if things were boiling up. Maybe he had another episode at Tex mex and Gabby was fed up. Maybe she decided to break up with him instead of putting up with his crap and that’s why he killed her?

How are the parents of BL behaving right now? Do they seem distressed? Bereaved? Why are they not with the searchers? Maybe because they know BL is ok and where he is.
I think the only recent citing was yesterday of dad coming in with a half gallon of milk. I haven't heard anything else about their behavior. I am sure though that although they appear cool and collected they are sick inside. No parent wants this.

I have to wonder now, will LE be looking for the post-arrival-home BL camper trip as was described by the neighbors now on doorbell cams, store cams, street cams etc? Did LE already know of this, or is this new? The gentleman didn't seem 100% sure he had told them, but that is MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa