Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen reports of what exactly GP did while BL flew home? Did she stay in a hotel, meet anyone?

See below:

However, recently it has emerged that before coming back from the trip on September 1, Brian had flown to Florida in August too to help his father move his and Gabby’s things out of a storage unit.

He had apparently left his ex-fiancée in the Fairfield Inn in Salt Lake City and came back home for a few days.
Why did Brian Laundrie leave Gabby Petito mid-trip? Questions raised over Aug 17-23 Florida trip

Has anyone seen reports of what exactly GP did while BL flew home? Did she stay in a hotel, meet anyone?

I really want to know this too and I want to know if she actually did stay away from him the night that the police put him a hotel or if she was there as soon as they police left. Since there was no charge or no citation there was no way to enforce that they not have contact with each other.

I can dig that point of view. I too wouldn't sit back and let someone else pick out our spot. But on my recent van trip my 26 yo child slept in the back while we were driving and missed alot. Also, I don't know what other sightings LE has to determine where they camped each night, but they could have been camping there already and this wasn't the first trip back down that road.
I don't know where they camped the night of the 25th, anyone know? But he was seen pulling into that particular spot by the lady with dog on the 26th, no Gabby in sight. Then seen again (the van, door opening/closing) on the 27th, and again on the 28th by dog lady. So I'd like to know where they were the night of the 25th. I haven't been paying too much attention lately, maybe it's been posted. So far I doubt they camped there before the 26th.

In timeline posted at beginning of thread, it says the source is Gabby’s uncle.

Gabby could have lied to her family as to the reason why she had to stay in hotel. Did he really fly back? Seems unverified.

Did Gabby lie about this? Or did BL lie to Gabby?

Maybe they tried separating themselves again if things were boiling up. Maybe he had another episode at Tex mex and Gabby was fed up. Maybe she decided to break up with him instead of putting up with his crap and that’s why he killed her?

I kind of feel like that's one of the options on the table.

Wait you have a video? The Police will not mind any language. I promise they have heard and probably been called worse. If you have any information that could be helpful, please call the PD and share it!

That goes for anyone else. Big or small all information can help the police.

I’m on hold. Tried a different option this time

This is from the article you mentioned. The Manager hasn't confirmed it was them.

.....Angelo said it did not appear that Laundrie was on drugs, and he was "not screaming." But he was behaving aggressively with the restaurant staff, a waitress, a hostess and the manager – all women......

A manager at the restaurant told Fox News that the business is "super busy during summer" and couldn’t recall the incident.....

Brian Laundrie argued in Wyoming restaurant hours before Gabby Petito vanished: eyewitnesses

That's a pity. It would be good to get the hostess's POV and see if she can confirm it. Given he had a blazing row with her she would surely be able to ID him.

And when they are pulling into a "wild" campground, both people would be excited and looking around to choose a place. I can see sleeping in the back, even with no windows on a long haul on the freeway. Maybe she was just "sick" from some physical abuse, and staying in the back, voluntarily or not. And then on the night between 26-27 he finished her off, and took time to get her out of there under a few short hours of darkness? Or even walked her out there if she was groggy and hurt, then completed it out there. (Still not believing the restaurant story on the 27th, but open to seeing proof)

I originally thought killing her took more than one day, if that's what happened, because of his movements and actions from the 27th to the 29th. Especially since he was spotted driving so slowly and "acting weird" by eye witnesses.

I saw the crime scene photos last night of the log marked "16" by LE and that definitely looks like drops of blood on that log. One below the 16, and two above it. So now I"m not so sure it took a long time to kill her, whoever did it. There are a lot of marks on pieces of wood and rock so potentially, maybe a lot of blood and evidence. The autopsy results will probably tell us a lot about what happened.

I'm also at the point where I think BL probably offed himself. He probably has no future outside of jail, where ever he may be hiding, and that might have sunk in for him. It would not be such a tragedy if he did, IMO. Save the taxpayers a lot of money paying for a long trial and his life in jail. They can still find out a lot from the autopsy, from evidence at the scene, and more witness accounts will probably come out.

IMO

I don't know where they camped the night of the 25th, anyone know? But he was seen pulling into that particular spot by the lady with dog on the 26th, no Gabby in sight. Then seen again (the van, door opening/closing) on the 27th, and again on the 28th by dog lady. So I'd like to know where they were the night of the 25th. I haven't been paying too much attention lately, maybe it's been posted. So far I doubt they camped there before the 26th.

This starts to muddy up the story, though.

If they were in the same weird spot on the 26th - but were out having lunch on the 27th - then back in that same weird spot on the 27th and 28th... why were they ever in the weird spot? Maybe the reason they were there wasn't nefarious to begin with.

See below:

However, recently it has emerged that before coming back from the trip on September 1, Brian had flown to Florida in August too to help his father move his and Gabby’s things out of a storage unit.

He had apparently left his ex-fiancée in the Fairfield Inn in Salt Lake City and came back home for a few days.
Why did Brian Laundrie leave Gabby Petito mid-trip? Questions raised over Aug 17-23 Florida trip
I do agree with the original question that it could be informative to know what Gabby was doing during those six days.

What I find amazing is, for several days reporters have been crawling all over and camping out in that neighborhood, neighbors allowing reporters to be on their lawn, apparently speaking with them (at least enough to allow them to stay on their property).

And it wasn't until yesterday that one neighbor finally said BL had been seen since he got back on the 1st, and now we have this report saying not only was he seen doing 'normal' things since the 1st, he and his parents actually went camping for a 3 day weekend!

⬆️ This!! Why are we just now learning this??

time stamp 1:03
There is absolutely someone walking.. I would think it is LE, as someone on the run or in hiding would freeze at the sound of a helicopter overhead. I’m sure they are analyzing every second of both their own and media aerial footage at this point, but it never hurts to send a tip. That’s pretty much how the puzzle pieces have been coming together at this point.

I think he is certainly out of state and most likely in an area that is very familiar to the family and to him, where there are other relatives or very close friends.

I'm beginning to think he is on the spectrum and needs some special handling, so there may be private healthcare facilities where he is safe and protected.

The parents "rescued" him after the Moab situation and flew him home from SLC. And they in essence rescued him when he drove the van home. Not sure why he went back, but rescuing him by shelterimg him seems to be the MO.

Camper trip - maybe met a trustee family friend halfway who drove him the rest of the way.

My guess is that he is near his old home region in Long Islamd, NY.

Coincidentally where the attorney is, too.

I keep coming to the same conclusion. I think BL is in a place that he knows (like Long Island), with all the supplies that were stashed in the camper topper.

Maybe to the neighbour it looked like Brian and his dad were working on the camper, or preparing for a camping trip, but every single thing put into that camper topper could've been supplies and food and money for Brian to survive on the next few weeks!!

Did his mum and dad then drive him as far north as possible, and maybe a friend or relative then came down from Long Island to meet half way?

Do they own property or a cabin that they could have driven Brian to with all those supplies?

As crazy as this sounds, would LE be keeping tabs on their 'family friend' lawyer!? He's in Long Island.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member