Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/fox29philly/status/1440783017279062026?s=21

One of the last times Gabby Petito was seen alive involved an explosive argument between Brian Laundrie and wait staff at a Jackson Hole restaurant, according to a New Orleans couple who said they witnessed the spat.

IMO, he killed her right after this. This was the day Gabby had enough of his bullying, misogynist behavior. IMO, watching him verbally attack these women triggered something in her. The fact that she went back in to apologize for his behavior? And he knew she was ashamed of him?

That would do it.

MOO.

Yep that period of time is somewhat blank in my timeline and has been

I’m wondering if her Van was parked inside the garage so as not to bring attention to it? Their driveway was pretty full with 2 vehicles and the camper.
Omg, I think I saw a shot of that garage…it was packed full of misc objects

MOo

It's been reported differently in other reports though. Can't seem to find them. I suppose its possible they were removed because not true, but who knows.

Most of the reports use adjectives like "explosive," and "aggressive" but fail to include the bit that he was reportedly NOT yelling. I'd love to see an "explosive and aggressive" argument that didn't involve yelling. Sounds like a comedy bit, to be honest.

Couple thoughts. You may not agree.

I think we’re giving way to much weight that the parents helped him escape from this camping story from the neighbor. They would have to know they’d be on camera somewhere driving him to airport or other places based on theories here.

Let’s say he didn’t do it. The other thought and this goes to Brian’s mindset. His IG says “brainwashed” by the media in the description. He clearly has strong views on things and potentially knew the media would convict him before a trial which makes what he’s doing now not at all odd to him, but to us. He clearly trusts no one.

This is critical - what did #BrianLaundrie and his parents do in the 11 days between when @NorthPortPolice say he returned home on Sept 1 and the night #GabbyPetito was reported missing & police recovered the white van at the house?
https://twitter.com/wflajustin/status/1440796739611492355?s=21
https://twitter.com/wflajustin/status/1440796739611492355?s=21

I agree, these dates have little to no information regarding the Laundrie families activities. I think these dates hold a lot of important information that hopefully LE have or are working on now.

Laundrie's neighbors say family appeared to go 'camping' after boyfriend returned from Wyoming
The neighbors of the Laundrie family in North Port, Fla. – the would-be in-laws of deceased 22-year-old Gabby Petito – told Fox News Wednesday that about a week after Petito's then-fiance Brian Laundrie returned from the Mountain West, the family packed up an "attached camper" and took what they believed to be a long-weekend camping trip.

Charlene and William Guthrie told "The Story" that it has been a "nightmare" living across from the Laundries since Petito and later Brian went missing.

…WOW, just getting up to speed.
They took a trip with him Labor Day Weekend 4,5,6 Sept? OMG. Folks, do we have any verified witnesses that saw him after that weekend?

I just read about that incident for the first time. OMG, if that was him, he sounds like he was spiraling out of control. And took out his general anger later on the person who was with him, Gabby, and maybe because she went inside and apologized for his behavior. If that was really them.
Wow. The more I read about his behavior as witnessed by others, the more it seems like he had serious issues all along that were really triggered by this whole trip.
Hope that's not too speculative. It seems fairly obvious to me at this point. I'm not speculating on a mental illness, only that there seemed to be a growing anger problem with him that culminated with Gabby being killed.
There is so much to learn here about how DV progresses until someone ends up dead.

IMO

This sighting, if accurate, is intriguing and significant. This was on 8/27 which is two days after last known communication from Gabby.

I sure can't tell you who my neighbors are, but being NOSEY beyond belief from following true crime, I could tell you anything they do!!! "People in the gray house were late putting their recycling can up last week." "Neighbors with the truck for sale sure did buy a lot of water jugs from Walmart again." "That one neighbor's new highlights look like c$%#." LOL
I would be exactly the same, 'their cat goes out around 6 am, he leaves for work about 8ish, sometimes they don't shut off their porch light'. . . . . .. Maybe i'm old in saying this but where is MRS KRAVITZ in this neighborhood.

I wonder how they (Inside Edition) got those clear ultrasound pictures. I'm not seeing it on the Nirvgorilla HQ video.

(around the 1:53 timestamp)

<modsnip> Those are normal camping signs blocking off the area or showing what is allowed. Things like no fires, no tents, no trailers/rvs. The other one is probably some kind of info about restoration.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
https://twitter.com/maliquerankin/status/1440798010179407876?s=21

Another update from NPPD:

Still nothing found. But they aren’t done searching yet today.

@NorthPortPolice @10TampaBay #BrianLaundrie #GabbyPetito
If his parents are telling the truth why aren’t they giving press conferences begging and pleading for Brian to come home, talk to police and they love him like Gabbys parents did? This is not normal behavior. His parents so helped him get away, If any searchers get injured because of this I hope they sue the Laundries and that awful attorney. This could have all been avoided had Brian do the right thing. They completely ignored Gabby's parents text when they could not get in touch with her but at home with Brian riding bikes, yard work and camping. They knew what a horrible family. It makes me sick to my stomach.

I think we’re giving way to much weight that the parents helped him escape from this camping story from the neighbor. They would have to know they’d be on camera somewhere driving him to airport or other places based on theories here.

Let’s say he didn’t do it. The other thought and this goes to Brian’s mindset. His IG says “brainwashed” by the media in the description. He clearly has strong views on things and potentially knew the media would convict him before a trial which makes what he’s doing now not at all odd to him, but to us. He clearly trusts no one.

Great post! Interesting thoughts! Do you have a source for the IG “brainwashed” post? I’d be interested in looking into this more. Haven’t seen or heard about this yet.

But how many people could they possibly know who would be willing to break the law for their son? Especially now that we know Gabby is dead. I just can't imagine. It's hard enough to imagine what the parents are willing to risk.
Add this point I don’t think it is breaking the law as BL has not been charged with anything.

If he did take the AT, could the camper have been used to deliver food along the route that he would be hiking? Is that a thing?

I don't know if they could get away with that because all of the attention they're getting right now, but they could get him out of North Port without being seen and give him a good start in his pack for the trail.

All conjecture, of course, there's no proof of this. But the camping trip does seem shady to me.

To your second point, if that was his intention not to be convicted by the media he has done the absolute opposite of what he should have done. Him staying completely silent, taking her van home, then running away obviously screams guilt.

Exactly. Having hiked
The AT is a very popular trail, I highly doubt he'd be there.
a portion of it myself this summer - you pass people and they are very friendly. The backpacking community will be chatting about this is town and they will certainly recognize him. It’s not a good place to hide at all.

IMO, he killed her right after this. This was the day Gabby had enough of his bullying, misogynist behavior. IMO, watching him verbally attack these women triggered something in her. The fact that she went back in to apologize for his behavior? And he knew she was ashamed of him?

That would do it.

MOO.
Agree. Sometime very close to this at least. I imagine this venture wasn't anything like she thought it would be more times than not. He probably threw her breadcrumbs along the way, but you can only go so long before the masks lifts for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks